1. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    10 Jun '13 09:49
    Originally posted by galveston75
    Blah, blah, blah and more blah, blah, blah and no doubt more blah, blah, blah to come!!!!!!
    If I do not join the JW organisation, will I be precluded from gaining access to eternal life?
  2. Account suspended
    Moves
    10 Jun '13 10:423 edits
    Originally posted by divegeester
    If I do not join the JW organisation, will I be precluded from gaining access to eternal life?
    access to eternal life, what does the Bible say about those who will gain access to eternal life, do tell?

1. That those those are evangelising (calling upon Gods name) are the ones that will be saved - Joel 2:32 and Acts 2:21
    2. That those who have endured to the end - Matt 10:22
    3. Those who are DOING the will of God - Matt 7:21
    4. Those who are taking in knowledge of God and of Christ - John 17:3
    5. Those that love Christ more than immediate family - Matt 19:29
    6. Those who are hospitable to Christ's brothers - Matt 25:46
    7. Those who have given up material wealth to dedicate themselves to Gods Kingdom - Mark 10:30
    8. Those that exercise faith in the ransom sacrifice of Christ - John 3:16
    9. Those that obey Christ's teachings - John 3:36
    10.Those that are teaching and preaching in the great harvest - John 4:36
    11. Those who are rightly disposed - Acts 13:48
    12. Those who are not contentious - Romans 2:6
    13. Those who are sowing with a view to the spirit - Galatians 6:8
    14. Those who are prepared to make a public declaration of their faith - 1 Timothy 6:12
    15. Those who believe Gods promises - 1 John 2:25
    16. Those who are not manslayers or who hate their brothers - 1 John 3:15
    17. Those who are in Gods love - Jude 21
    18. The righteous - Psalm 37:19
    19: The meek - Pslam 37:11
  3. Standard memberProper Knob
    Cornovii
    North of the Tamar
    Moves
    10 Jun '13 10:45
    Originally posted by robbie carrobie
    access to eternal life, what does the Bible say about those who will gain access to eternal life, do tell?

1. That those those are evangelising (calling upon Gods name) are the ones that will be saved - Joel 2:32 and Acts 2:21
    4. Those who ...[text shortened]... se who are in Gods love - Jude 21
    Number 19 counts you out then.
  4. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    10 Jun '13 10:451 edit

4. Those who se who are in Gods love - Jude 21
    Yes yes we all know about these indicators and conditions or evidences.

But does your organisation state that those who are not members of the JW organisation will be precluded from eternal life?

Does it robbie...?
  5. Account suspended
    Moves
    10 Jun '13 10:511 edit
    Originally posted by Proper Knob
    Number 19 counts you out then.
    bwahahaha, God is not finished with us yet Noobster, i expect to see you there, don't be late! a couple of changes to your life style and you'll be there.
  6. Account suspended
    Moves
    10 Jun '13 10:521 edit
    Yes yes we all know about these indicators and conditions or evidences.

But does your organisation state that those who are not members of the JW organisation will be precluded from eternal life?

Does it robbie...?
    evaluate it for yourself whether we fulfil these criteria, i think that we do. In fact through a process of elimination, i think that we are the only organisation that fulfils this criteria.
  7. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    10 Jun '13 10:541 edit
    evaluate it for yourself whether we fulfil these criteria, i think that we do.
    Whether or not you or anyone else in your organisation individually or as a collective meet these criteria is not in question. What is in question is whether or not the free gift of eternal life which you have stated is your belief, is accessible to anyone who is not a member of the JW organisation?
  8. Account suspended
    Moves
    10 Jun '13 10:571 edit
    Whether or not you or anyone else in your organisation individually or as a collective meet these criteria is not in question. What is in question is whether or not the free gift of eternal life which you have stated is your belief, is accessible to anyone who is not a member of the JW organisation?
    yes it is, its the biblical criteria for gaining everlasting life, what are you talking about? sorry its the best i can do, i have provided a biblical basis for those who will see salvation, I have tried to appeal to reason there is nothing left for me to do. I have stated that i think we are the only organisation that fulfils all the criteria necessary for gaining everlasting life, if you know of any others let me know.
  9. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    10 Jun '13 11:051 edit
    yes it is, its the biblical criteria for gaining everlasting life, what are you talking about? sorry its the best i can do, i have provided a biblical basis for those who will see salvation, I have tried to appeal to reason there is nothing left for me to do. I have stated that i think we are the only organisation that fulfils all the criteria necessary for gaining everlasting life, if you know of any others let me know.
    No you are deflecting and obfuscating again.

I'm not interested in whether or not your organisation thinks it is the only one meeting some requirements. Will an individual who is not a member of your organisation be precluded from eternal life?

Will they robbie?
  10. Account suspended
    Moves
    10 Jun '13 11:072 edits
    No you are deflecting and obfuscating again.

I'm not interested in whether or not your organisation thinks it is the only one meeting some requirements. Will an individual who is not a member of your organisation be precluded from eternal life?

Will they robbie?
    I have demonstrated to you Biblically who will see life, i dont think anyone who is not a member of Jehovahs witness will see life unless by Gods grace and mercy, why, because we are the only ones fulfilling this criteria. Its simple and painfully obvious, too bad for you.
  11. Standard memberProper Knob
    Cornovii
    North of the Tamar
    Moves
    10 Jun '13 11:14
    bwahahaha, God is not finished with us yet Noobster, i expect to see you there, don't be late! a couple of changes to your life style and you'll be there.
    A couple of changes?
  12. Account suspended
    Moves
    10 Jun '13 11:16
    A couple of changes?
    ok, well, quite a lot, in fact a complete metamorphosis, but it can be done.
  13. Standard memberProper Knob
    Cornovii
    North of the Tamar
    Moves
    10 Jun '13 11:181 edit
    ok, well, quite a lot, in fact a complete metamorphosis, but it can be done.
    It ain't gonna happen, I'm not going over to the darkside.
  14. Account suspended
    Moves
    10 Jun '13 11:191 edit
    It ain't gonna happen.
    dude, with God, all things are possible. The darkside, hehe, you are the emperor of the dark side.
  15. Standard membergalveston75
    Texasman
    San Antonio Texas
    Moves
    10 Jun '13 13:35
    I have demonstrated to you Biblically who will see life, i dont think anyone who is not a member of Jehovahs witness will see life unless by Gods grace and mercy, why, because we are the only ones fulfilling this criteria. Its simple and painfully obvious, too bad for you.
    Lol. Is he really that slow? He can't see the answer even though you've answered at least twice here and he is still not able to understand it. Wow!!!!!

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree