The JW dillema

The JW dillema

Spirituality

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Can't win a game of

38N Lat X 121W Lon

Moves
16 Jun 13

Originally posted by RJHinds
It should be apparent to all that galveston75 doesn't know. So honor his request and stop asking him questions.

The instructor
Talking or discussing with these cats about JW vs Christianity is well like banging your head against a brick wall. It's lets ask a question in the OP that we really don't want your answer to we just want to use it as a springboard to launch into our JW cult cookie cutter copy & paste mode. Any decent is well heretical. God forbid that we read the bible and come to different conclusions that don't line up with the WT.

Manny

Texasman

San Antonio Texas

Moves
16 Jun 13

Originally posted by menace71
Talking or discussing with these cats about JW vs Christianity is well like banging your head against a brick wall. It's lets ask a question in the OP that we really don't want your answer to we just want to use it as a springboard to launch into our JW cult cookie cutter copy & paste mode. Any decent is well heretical. God forbid that we read the bible and come to different conclusions that don't line up with the WT.

Manny
Well thanks for clearing it all up for us. I always hope we could have normal conversations about the Bible like we used to. But I see you are beyond that now and on the same level as RJH. What an improvement...
So if you ever change you mind and want to be civil in speaking of the Bible, I'm here.
Other wise good day.....

Moves
16 Jun 13
1 edit

Originally posted by galveston75
I really have no idea why I keep responding to you, I guess I'm just amazed with your not getting the point and that point which is "I HAVE ANSWERED YOU" but you are unable to understand it.
If you answered a question of mine and you did it over and over and I just couldn't get it, I seriously doubt you would continue answering it over and over. Right ...[text shortened]... subject. Do you possibly understand these words I've typed to you in black and white? Huh?
I think the dilemma in the OP has been very well demonstrated by both yourself and robbie carrobie. Finding the watchtower statement was a bonus but it certainly helped to underline your inability to be honest on his topic.

The Near Genius

Fort Gordon

Moves
16 Jun 13

This is the JW song.

Texasman

San Antonio Texas

Moves
16 Jun 13

Originally posted by divegeester
I think the dilemma in the OP has been very well demonstrated by both yourself and robbie carrobie. Finding the watchtower statement was a bonus but it certainly helped to underline your inability to be honest on his topic.
Your opinion and your perspective. One human and one thought, not much more.

Moves
20 Jun 13

Your opinion and your perspective. One human and one thought, not much more.
Head in the sand much these days Galvo?

Texasman

San Antonio Texas

Moves
21 Jun 13

Originally posted by divegeester
Head in the sand much these days Galvo?
Nope. Care to come over to see for yourself?

Moves
22 Jun 13

Nope. Care to come over to see for yourself?
To see what exactly?

The dilemma in the OP has been very well demonstrated by both yourself and robbie carrobie. Finding the watchtower statement was a bonus but it certainly helped to underline your inability to be honest on his topic.