1. Account suspended
    Moves
    09 Jun '13 10:431 edit
    Originally posted by Grampy Bobby
    "What's your Beef with the Jehovah Witness Faith?"
    he wants to get into paradise on a free ticket from the back of a cornflakes packet.😵
  2. Standard memberGrampy Bobby
    Boston Lad
    USA
    Moves
    09 Jun '13 14:43
    Originally posted by robbie carrobie
    he wants to get into paradise on a free ticket from the back of a cornflakes packet.😵
    ( O_o
  3. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    09 Jun '13 15:131 edit
    "What's your Beef with the Jehovah Witness Faith?" (2nd)

Edit: Suggest you objectively evaluate your own speech.
    Suggest you examine your motives gb.
  4. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    09 Jun '13 15:19
    Methinks it cannot be answered with a “yes” or a “no”. You have to make your way out on your own, and in order to do so you need context;

people used to being spoonfed need milk, solid food belongs to mature people 😵
    It is a simple question robbie but feel free to gather around you those of other motives.

The question to you personally as a leading member of the JW organisation is very simple:

will a persons non membership of the JW organisation preclude them from eternal life?

This is a doctrinal issue which either know the answer to as either a yes or a no, or you don't know the answer to and should find out from your leadership what the JW position is.
  5. Standard memberGrampy Bobby
    Boston Lad
    USA
    Moves
    09 Jun '13 16:431 edit
    Originally posted by divegeester
    Suggest you examine your motives gb.
    Your silence will stand as your answer. No further comments or questions from me.
  6. Standard memberblack beetle
    Black Beastie
    Scheveningen
    Moves
    09 Jun '13 17:31
    It is a simple question robbie but feel free to gather around you those of other motives.

The question to you personally as a leading member of the JW organisation is very simple:

[b] will a persons non membership of the JW organisation preclude them from eternal life?

This is a doctrinal issue which either know the answer to as either a yes ...[text shortened]... you don't know the answer to and should find out from your leadership what the JW position is.[/b]
    You 'll get no direction from him because his institution does not want you to go through doctrine only seeing what you are already prepared to see; a JW wants you to go through doctrine prepared to see it all, so you have to evaluate the verses on your own, then ask questions -should you have any- and then debate -should you need to debate, that is.

There is no gathering around Robbie: GP is a non-JW Christian, Robbie is a JW and me is an atheist. My view is different than Robbie's and Boston Lad's. No big deal🙂

We are all different. Even you. No big deal too😵
  7. Standard memberGrampy Bobby
    Boston Lad
    USA
    Moves
    09 Jun '13 19:00
    Originally posted by black beetle
    You 'll get no direction from him because his institution does not want you to go through doctrine only seeing what you are already prepared to see; a JW wants you to go through doctrine prepared to see it all, so you have to evaluate the verses on your own, then ask questions -should you have any- and then debate -should you need to debate, that is.
    ...[text shortened]... Robbie's and Boston Lad's. No big deal🙂

We are all different. Even you. No big deal too😵
    !!
  8. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    10 Jun '13 05:181 edit
    Your silence will stand as your answer. No further comments or questions from me.
    My answer to what... What's my beef with the JWs? Have you read any of my posts in this thread or this forum for say...the last 5 years?

Let me ask you a question; the JWs here believe they have 2 saviours, how do you feel about that?
  9. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    10 Jun '13 05:231 edit
    The dilemma in the OP remains unaddressed. This simple question of the JW organisation remains avoided because of that dilemma:

Will a person's non membership of the JW organisation preclude them from eternal life?
  10. Standard memberGrampy Bobby
    Boston Lad
    USA
    Moves
    10 Jun '13 06:49
    "Suum Cuique" and "Vivat Vivere": The Biblical View.

If God Almighty in His Omniscience and Omnipotence refuses to meddle with the volition of men [1st Class Condition in the Koine Greek: "if and it's true"], shouldn't we also respect the persuasions of others and leave the matter in His hands?
  11. Account suspended
    Moves
    10 Jun '13 08:14

If God Almighty in His Omniscience and Omnipotence refuses to meddle with the volition of men [1st Class Condition in the Koine Greek: "if and it's true"], shouldn't we also respect the persuasions of others and leave the matter in His hands?
    Indeed Blackbeetle hit it right on the button, he is not prepared to make an evaluation of scriptural texts but seeks some kind of justification for his own prejudices, in the form of a question, which does not have a yes or no answer. Uninterested in reason as evidenced by not a single reference to any of the texts that beetle posted, there is no dilemma, either a willingness to use ones mind so as to form a consensus on the basis of scriptural evidence or to remain with preconceptions, same old story.
  12. Account suspended
    Moves
    10 Jun '13 08:16
    The dilemma in the OP remains unaddressed. This simple question of the JW organisation remains avoided because of that dilemma:

[b]Will a person's non membership of the JW organisation preclude them from eternal life?
    [/b]
    no it does not remain undressed, beetle posted a plethora of Biblical verses, why have you made not a single reference to any of those? the only thing that remains is your preconceptions and unwillingness to consider anything else.
  13. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    10 Jun '13 09:17

Jude 1:3

I can sense your hypocrisy by the way.
  14. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    10 Jun '13 09:30
    no it does not remain undressed, beetle posted a plethora of Biblical verses, why have you made not a single reference to any of those? the only thing that remains is your preconceptions and unwillingness to consider anything else.
    Unlike you I am neither interested in, nor impressed by "dear" [sic] beetle's pov. He is neither Christian nor JW, however I knew you would hide behind his tenuous support of your continued obfuscation. You really should try to stand up for yourself and your views by giving direct answers to direct questions. Perhaps you think potential JW considerers reading his thread will be attracted to your inability to answer one of the most important fundamental questions of any religious organisation.
  15. Standard membergalveston75
    Texasman
    San Antonio Texas
    Moves
    10 Jun '13 09:38
    Unlike you I am neither interested in, nor impressed by "dear" [sic] beetle's pov. He is neither Christian nor JW, however I knew you would hide behind his tenuous support of your continued obfuscation. You really should try to stand up for yourself and your views by giving direct answers to direct questions. Perhaps you think potential JW [i]considerers ...[text shortened]... lity to answer one of the most important fundamental questions of any religious organisation.
    Blah, blah, blah and more blah, blah, blah and no doubt more blah, blah, blah to come!!!!!!

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree