The month has expired early.

The month has expired early.

Spirituality

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

s
Fast and Curious

slatington, pa, usa

Moves
02 Apr 16

Originally posted by Dasa
The apology was only to reset the forum.

Other than that I had nothing to apologize for.
I imagine there are a couple billion Muslims who think otherwise.

How can you at one hand think of yourself as on the road to some kind of spiritual transformation to something higher in existence, at the same time call for the murder of billions of people?

a
Not actually a cat

The Flat Earth

Moves
02 Apr 16

Yes.......... before the paedophile Mohammed and his Islamic hench-men murdered 250 million men women and children.

Answer this........Should civilized people remove from society the murderer's and rapist of Indian children when Islam swept across the continent killing and raping every thing that moved.

That's right, it was a common practice for young Muslim men to have sex with donkeys and goats.
You know what, I think you may need stronger meds.

D
Dasa

Brisbane Qld

Moves
02 Apr 16

Originally posted by sonhouse

How can you at one hand think of yourself as on the road to some kind of spiritual transformation to something higher in existence, at the same time call for the murder of billions of people?
Where do you get false information from.

s
Fast and Curious

slatington, pa, usa

Moves
03 Apr 16

Where do you get false information from.
From you, if you are asking about killing Muslims. You yourself said you would kill ALL Muslims.

Like I said, how can you think you are on some kind of road to enlightenment when you call for the deaths of billions of people. Of course you may be considering Muslims as not human but that puts you into another negative stance.

D
Dasa

Brisbane Qld

Moves
03 Apr 16

Are you really dumb by accident or by choice.

F

Moves
03 Apr 16

From you, if you are asking about killing Muslims. You yourself said you would kill ALL Muslims.
Not "all" of them" The men. He said the children and some of the women would be "spared". He also said that even if the men converted to other religions, they would be terminated anyway.

D
Dasa

Brisbane Qld

Moves
03 Apr 16

Originally posted by FMF
Not "all" of them" The men. He said the children and some of the women would be "spared". He also said that even if the men converted to other religions, they would be terminated anyway.
Why do you care about Muslims.

They don't care about you.

If you go to Pakistan or Afghanistan in your white body wearing a tee shirt saying Jesus is Lord .......(you will die),

D
Dasa

Brisbane Qld

Moves
03 Apr 16

Because Islam is a disease.

And we must always take care of disease.......by removing it.

F

Moves
03 Apr 16

Why do you care about Muslims.

They don't care about you.
What is the point of such preposterous generalizations?

With the work I do, I could probably set it up for you to spend a month living in a predominantly Muslim village here - I could arrange for an interpreter - it would have to be at your own expense, mind you. I think you would find the experience both enlightening and surprising. It would certainly better equip you to discuss these issues.

D
Dasa

Brisbane Qld

Moves
03 Apr 16

Originally posted by FMF
What is the point of such preposterous generalizations?

With the work I do, I could probably set it up for you to spend a month living in a predominantly Muslim village here - I could arrange for an interpreter - it would have to be at your own expense, mind you. I think you would find the experience both enlightening and surprising. It would certainly better equip you to discuss these issues.
I would be murdered in 5 minutes.

And there would be no enlightment whatsoever,

Cow killers can offer me zero

F

Moves
03 Apr 16

I would be murdered in 5 minutes.
And what makes you say this?

D
Dasa

Brisbane Qld

Moves
03 Apr 16

Originally posted by FMF
And what makes you say this?
Because I am a vegetarian, they will ask me why I am a vegetarian, and I will tell them its required in true religion ( you know compassion and mercy etc.) and then they will say what is true religion, and I will tell them what it is and they will get annoyed because I do not accept their false religion.

etc etc

F

Moves
03 Apr 16

Because I am a vegetarian, they will ask me why I am a vegetarian, and I will tell them its required in true religion ( you know compassion and mercy etc.) and then they will say what is true religion, and I will tell them what it is and they will get annoyed because I do not accept their false religion.

etc etc
The worst that would happen to you if you behaved as you do here, and if you posed an actual threat to public order, would be that your visa would be cancelled and you'd have to fly back to Australia, and your fact-finding/self-enlightening trip to the Indonesian neighbourhood or village would have been a waste of your money. For you to say "I would be murdered in 5 minutes" is nonsense. It demonstrates that you need to enlighten yourself.

D
Dasa

Brisbane Qld

Moves
03 Apr 16

Originally posted by FMF
The worst that would happen to you if you behaved as you do here, and if you posed an actual threat to public order, would be that your visa would be cancelled and you'd have to fly back to Australia, and your fact-finding/self-enlightening trip to the Indonesian neighbourhood or village would have been a waste of your money. For you to say "I would be murdered in 5 minutes" is nonsense. It demonstrates that you need to enlighten yourself.
I was in India some years ago, and when I took a rick-shaw to the market I was bashed on the back of my head by a Muslim who did it because of my white skin and my doti which signifies a devote of Krsna.

So don't tell me to lighten up..

The Islamic problem is even worse now.

F

Moves
03 Apr 16
1 edit

So don't tell me to lighten up...
Your apology the other day suggested that you yourself wanted to lighten up. It hasn't really happened though. I don't think sincerity or self-reflection are your strong suits. Anyway, I suggested you "enlighten" yourself, not "lighten up". And I did this because you said you "...would be murdered in 5 minutes" when I suggested you come and live among Muslims here for a month.