1. Joined
    16 Jan '07
    Moves
    03 Apr '16 10:14
    Originally posted by Dasa
    Yes.......... before the paedophile Mohammed and his Islamic hench-men murdered 250 million men women and children.

Answer this........Should civilized people remove from society the murderer's and rapist of Indian children when Islam swept across the continent killing and raping every thing that moved.

That's right, it was a common practice for young Muslim men to have sex with donkeys and goats.
    what are your feeling on white Europeans sweeping across Australia and killing everything that moved.......should civilized people remove from society the murderers and rapists of aboriginal children.

thats right, it was common practice for european men to have sex with kookaburras and kangaroos.
  2. Standard memberDasa
    Dasa
    Account suspended
    Moves
    03 Apr '16 14:39
    Originally posted by stellspalfie
    what are your feeling on white Europeans sweeping across Australia and killing everything that moved.......should civilized people remove from society the murderers and rapists of aboriginal children.

thats right, it was common practice for european men to have sex with kookaburras and kangaroos.
    Say no to drugs darling.
  3. Standard memberDasa
    Dasa
    Account suspended
    Moves
    03 Apr '16 14:421 edit
    Originally posted by FMF
    Your apology the other day suggested that you yourself wanted to lighten up. It hasn't really happened though. I don't think sincerity or self-reflection are your strong suits. Anyway, I suggested you "enlighten" yourself, not "lighten up". And I did this because you said you "...would be murdered in 5 minutes" when I suggested you come and live among Muslims here for a month.
    I did lighten up, but soon after everyone tested me to see if lightning up meant I was going to throw away the truth of life.

I did not throw away the truth, and so everyone attacked me left right and centre about everything including the kitchen sink.
  4. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    04 Apr '16 11:18
    I did lighten up, but soon after everyone tested me to see if lightning up meant I was going to throw away the truth of life.

I did not throw away the truth, and so everyone attacked me left right and centre about everything including the kitchen sink.
    And rightfully so. You are a disgrace to your own religion. Your past behavior shows that.
  5. Joined
    16 Jan '07
    Moves
    04 Apr '16 16:30
    Say no to drugs darling.
    oooooh you called me 'darling', adding a bit of comical sass to your personality dasa, very good, it disarmed me and made me feel uncomfortable all at the same time.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree