The month has expired early.

The month has expired early.

Spirituality

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Resident of Planet X

The Ghost Chamber

Moves
02 Apr 16

Originally posted by Dasa
I said some pretty honest stuff as well.,,,,,,,,but the verse you submitted to the forum is not part of my Veda nor any Veda I would put in my favourite's list.

Actually It is a verse from an unknown source........meaning its translation is of an unknown source.

In the Vedas there are many things I have no interest in, for example needle-point and ball-g ...[text shortened]... Brihadaranyaka Upanishad: English translation, and commentary, Published by Divine Life Society.
Nonsense. Both translations provided, mine and yours, were equally abhorrent.

If the verse i gave was from an unknown source and not part of 'your' Veda, how were you able to give an alternative translation which you then used to justify rape?

And if we need to 'remove the violent verse's from the Quran' to stop people copying, then logically rape promoting verses from the Vedas should be removed for the same reason. Or do you not go in for logic?

You have frequently claimed the Vedas are perfect. If you wish to distance yourself from the darker verses then you need to retract this claim.

Ro

Moves
02 Apr 16

I think your figures are a little wonky.
I fully accept my numbers may be wrong.

So please give me yours.

How many Muslims are there in the Uk?

How many people have been killed in the Uk by Muslim extremists in the last 10 years?

I don't think you have any idea. So you have no basis on which to say my numbers are wonky.

Give me the figures you believe are correct or accept that there are millions of Muslims living in the Uk who do not read the Quran the way you do and live in peace with those around them.

So why should these people be sent a concentration camp because of your interpretation of their holy book, which they would refute?

More to the point, why shouldn't I send you to a concentration camp. After all, my interpretation of your holy book is that it supports rape. So it seems entirely logical in my 'free and open' society to lock you up, as you are clearly someone who might rape someone and therefore a danger to women.

You will, of course, be free to leave once you have renounced the rape advocating Vedas and acknowledge its imperfections.

Surely this is fair?

D
Dasa

Brisbane Qld

Moves
02 Apr 16
2 edits

Originally posted by Rank outsider

So please give me yours.

How many people have been killed in the Uk by Muslim extremists in the last 10 years?

I don't think you have any idea. So you have no basis on which to say my numbers are wonky.

Give me the figures you believe are correct or accept tha ...[text shortened]... e renounced the rape advocating Vedas and acknowledge its imperfections.

Surely this is fair?
How about this.......

In the time since the paedophile Mahammad invented his meat eating religion, over 200 million men, women and children have been enslaved, raped and murdered by Muslims.

Hey, its happening right now if you look out your window you can see the river of blood.

D
Dasa

Brisbane Qld

Moves
02 Apr 16

Originally posted by Rank outsider

So please give me yours.

Give me the figures you believe are correct or accept tha ...[text shortened]... e renounced the rape advocating Vedas and acknowledge its imperfections.

Surely this is fair?
Do you have a learning disability or something?

You seem to think all Muslims are innocent.

They are not.

And why are they not innocent?

Because they defend a false religion that is violent.

That is why they are all guilty.........for supporting violence and oppression in a false religion.

Resident of Planet X

The Ghost Chamber

Moves
02 Apr 16

They are not.

That is why they are all guilty.........for supporting violence and oppression in a false religion.
And once again, the insults begin.

In a few days time, will you be creating a new thread of apology?

🙄

D
Dasa

Brisbane Qld

Moves
02 Apr 16
1 edit

Originally posted by Ghost of a Duke
Nonsense. Both translations provided, mine and yours, were equally abhorrent.

If the verse i gave was from an unknown source and not part of 'your' Veda, how were you able to give an alternative translation which you then used to justify rape?

And if we need to 'remove the violent verse's from the Quran' to stop people copying, then logicall ...[text shortened]... t. If you wish to distance yourself from the darker verses then you need to retract this claim.
I have told you many times.

The Vedas will teach you how to mend your boot straps if that s what you are looking for.

I am not looking for that.

I am also not looking to read the Karma Sutra.

Is that alright with you.

I only want to absorb myself in the highest transcendental lituratures

And what are those literatures .....tell me.

Ro

Moves
02 Apr 16

They are not.

Answer my question.

How many people have been killed by Muslim extremists in the UK in the last 10 years?

Moves
02 Apr 16

The Vedas will teach you how to mend your boot straps if that s what you are looking for.

Dasa do you remember a time before you wished for the genocide of Muslims?

Resident of Planet X

The Ghost Chamber

Moves
02 Apr 16

What has that got to do with the price of fish?!

2 days ago you made a big public apology for insulting people, saying how ashamed you were of yourself, and now here you are asking somebody if they have a learning disability.

Are you ashamed of that too, or where you being dishonest in your apology? (I suspect the latter).

Resident of Planet X

The Ghost Chamber

Moves
02 Apr 16

Originally posted by stellspalfie
Do you mean in his previous reincarnation? 😉

D
Dasa

Brisbane Qld

Moves
02 Apr 16

And once again, the insults begin.

In a few days time, will you be creating a new thread of apology?

🙄
What is insulting.

Did I say something insulting.

What.

D
Dasa

Brisbane Qld

Moves
02 Apr 16
1 edit

What has that got to do with the price of fish?!

2 days ago you made a big public apology for insulting people, saying how ashamed you were of yourself, and now here you are asking somebody if they have a learning disability.

Are you ashamed of that too, or where you being dishonest in your apology? (I suspect the latter).
No I did not.

Why have you begun to lie again.

I apologized for using boofhead too many times.

It is not my fault that the forum is full of them.

D
Dasa

Brisbane Qld

Moves
02 Apr 16
2 edits

Originally posted by stellspalfie
Yes.......... before the paedophile Mohammed and his Islamic hench-men murdered 250 million men women and children.

Answer this........Should civilized people remove from society the murderer's and rapist of Indian children when Islam swept across the continent killing and raping every thing that moved.

That's right, it was a common practice for young Muslim men to have sex with donkeys and goats.

Resident of Planet X

The Ghost Chamber

Moves
02 Apr 16

No I did not.

Why have you begun to lie again.

I apologized for using boofhead too many times.

It is not my fault that the forum is full of them.
The apology thread you created is still there. Suggest you go remind yourself of your self declared embarrassment.

Fly along little sparrow.

D
Dasa

Brisbane Qld

Moves
02 Apr 16

The apology thread you created is still there. Suggest you go remind yourself of your self declared embarrassment.

Fly along little sparrow.
The apology was only to reset the forum.

Other than that I had nothing to apologize for.