1. Standard memberDasa
    Dasa
    Account suspended
    Moves
    31 Mar '16 14:592 edits
    Dear forum.

I thought for a moment I had a month to vacation but it was not to be.

Because I have time on my hands at home due to my health issues, I shall take it easy and practice posting with my new found persona.

I have an appointment with the pain clinic on the 8th and am looking forward to some improved pain relief on that date.

So in the meantime, I shall practice being a better human being by not inflicting the forum with too many adjectives/expletives of an unsavory nature.

The truth of God shall be my main focus as always, but we all must work together to not get our horns locked when our passions run high.

Ok help me with this, but allow me to be the free spirited Krsna advocate as usual.

Hare Krsna.
  2. Joined
    11 Oct '04
    Moves
    31 Mar '16 15:27
    Originally posted by Dasa
    Dear forum.

Because I have time on my hands at home due to my health issues, I shall take it easy and practice posting with my new found persona.

I have an appointment with the pain clinic on the 8th and am looking forward to some improved pain relief on that date.

So in the ...[text shortened]... help me with this, but allow me to be the free spirited Krsna advocate as usual.

Hare Krsna.
    Excellent.

If you were king, what would you do to Muslims who do not renounce their faith and do not take up arms?

The question of what you personally would do to peaceful Muslims who are not involved in terrorism, rape etc has been raised repeatedly over at least 3 years, and you have ducked the question each time.

I am not interested in what you would do to Muslim terrorists/rapists, or those that take up arms. I am not interested in what you would do to those that renounce their faith.

This is a serious and honest question.

Given your new found persona, perhaps you would answer it in a full and calm fashion.
  3. Joined
    11 Oct '04
    Moves
    31 Mar '16 15:311 edit
    Dear forum.

So in the ...[text shortened]... help me with this, but allow me to be the free spirited Krsna advocate as usual.

Hare Krsna.
    Also, what did you think of my suggestion you take some time to learn more about mainstream Islam, preferably spending some time with Muslims in your community, and see whether your experience squares with your current perception of them?
  4. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    31 Mar '16 15:34
    OK then.

You said that I deserved the same "fate" as terrorists and mass murderers for the views I have expressed here.

What "fate" is that?
  5. Standard memberDasa
    Dasa
    Account suspended
    Moves
    31 Mar '16 15:53
    Ok my new found forum friends.

Give a moment.
  6. PenTesting
    Moves
    31 Mar '16 16:121 edit
    Originally posted by Rank outsider
    Excellent.

If you were king, what would you do to Muslims who do not renounce their faith and do not take up arms?

The question of what you personally would do to peaceful Muslims who are not involved in terrorism, rape etc has been raised repeatedly over at least 3 years, and you have ducked the question each time.

I am not interested in what ...[text shortened]... estion.

Given your new found persona, perhaps you would answer it in a full and calm fashion.
    Peaceful Muslims? To the mind of Dasa no such thing exists.

Remember, Dasas hatred for Muslims is not just about killing the innocent.

Muslims kill and eat his Mother.

Dont forget that.
  7. Standard memberDasa
    Dasa
    Account suspended
    Moves
    31 Mar '16 16:321 edit
    Originally posted by Rank outsider
    Excellent.

I am not interested in what ...[text shortened]... estion.

A very good honest question asked nicely without innuendoes.

We must respond to the enquiry in stages, being careful not to make a mistake with the answer, because the answer is dependendant on the teachings of Islam.

Ok, but we must look at the entire Islamic teaching's to be able to actually answer the question properly

Do you have any opposition to me cutting and pasting some excerpts of Islamic teachings, that would be crucial of giving a balanced response to the initial question /questions.?

I need your permission to (cut and paste) at this juncture please.

Here is were it gets tricky because do you accept all Islamic teachings or only Sharia Law?

For me to continue with the response I need your consent to continue with cut and paste of Islamic teachings for reference.

Please Note: you can see how intricate it is for me to cross all the tees and dot all the eyes so I may submit a perfect and honest and true account of my answer for you.

However before hand when I was simply just saying it like it is as I always did...................I did not need all these permission's from anyone and it only took moments to post my thread.

But to give the absolute scriptural account of my answer at this moment in real time, takes documentation from Islamic scripture and confirmation as well for accuracy giving verse and number and texts.

Shall I do all this for all the current questions and the future questions.?

It will take some time (a long time)
  8. Standard memberDasa
    Dasa
    Account suspended
    Moves
    31 Mar '16 16:52
    Originally posted by Rajk999
    Peaceful Muslims? To the mind of Dasa no such thing exists.

Remember, Dasas hatred for Muslims is not just about killing the innocent.

Muslims kill and eat his Mother.

Dont forget that.
    I did not say that.

I said Islam is not a peaceful religion as depicted in TV adds.(something like that)
  9. Standard memberDasa
    Dasa
    Account suspended
    Moves
    31 Mar '16 16:552 edits
    I will have trouble maintaining my new wonderful persona, if persons misquote me constantly.

Because I will have to be constantly chasing down these posters and correcting them all the time.

Easiest thing is that no one mis-quotes me.

Now I have to see that.
  10. SubscriberGhost of a Duke
    Taken by aliens
    The Ghost Chamber
    Moves
    31 Mar '16 17:01
    I will have trouble maintaining my new wonderful persona, if persons misquote me constantly.

Because I will have to be constantly chasing down these posters and correcting them all the time.

Easiest thing is that no one mis-quotes me.

No I have to see that.
    My advice, for what it's worth, is not to wear a persona as a mask. Eventually, a mask will always slip.

No one is asking you to be wonderful, just reasonable and self contained.
  11. Standard memberDasa
    Dasa
    Account suspended
    Moves
    31 Mar '16 17:06
    Originally posted by Ghost of a Duke
    My advice, for what it's worth, is not to wear a persona as a mask. Eventually, a mask will always slip.

No one is asking you to be wonderful, just reasonable and self contained.
    Right .........that was wise.

must follow.
  12. Standard memberDasa
    Dasa
    Account suspended
    Moves
    31 Mar '16 17:141 edit
    I am waiting for rank outsider to give me direction about how complex does he want his question answered, because his answer effects your question and answer as well.

We need to have precedent set here by you two chappies.

Waiting.....
  13. PenTesting
    Moves
    31 Mar '16 17:27
    I did not say that.

I said Islam is not a peaceful religion as depicted in TV adds.(something like that)
    Mother cow is the mother of us all .. according to you.
    Muslims kill and eat the cow.
    Hence that is one reason to hate Islam.
  14. Standard memberDasa
    Dasa
    Account suspended
    Moves
    31 Mar '16 17:333 edits
    I do not hate......

its hard though to make sure you do not get caught up in hate.................and I do get vey angry at cow killers.

But I do get very angry at murderers' and one punch punchers. and wife bashers and child molester. and serial killers and cheating people like the guy who stole millions from Malaysia etc......................but that anger stays arounf for about 10 seconds.
  15. Standard memberDasa
    Dasa
    Account suspended
    Moves
    31 Mar '16 17:50
    Sure is but I know that every cow slaughtered is also karma as well.

its there-fore a two fold arrangement.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree