1. Account suspended
    Joined
    26 Aug '07
    Moves
    38239
    08 May '13 21:39
    reply to R J Hinds lie that Jehovahs Witness collaborated with national Socialist party in Germany.

    YouTube
  2. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Joined
    24 Jan '11
    Moves
    12694
    09 May '13 16:35
    Originally posted by robbie carrobie
    reply to R J Hinds lie that Jehovahs Witness collaborated with national Socialist party in Germany.

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lykM5ePGPpc
    Simply more Watchtower propaganda - Jehovah's Witnesses are not Christians.

    The Instructor
  3. Standard membersonship
    the corrected one.
    Joined
    03 Jan '13
    Moves
    8572
    09 May '13 18:133 edits
    Originally posted by robbie carrobie
    reply to R J Hinds lie that Jehovahs Witness collaborated with national Socialist party in Germany.

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lykM5ePGPpc
    Robbie, I watched 98 % of the video.
    Of course it should be commonly known history that Jehovah's Witnesses were placed in concentration camps by Hitler with Jews, Gypsies, and some other groups.

    This is known by many.

    My only question to you would be - Is confessing "Jesus is Lord" as repulsive to Jehovah's Witnesses as, say, Heil Hitler saying or pledge to American flag saying ?
  4. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Joined
    24 Jan '11
    Moves
    12694
    09 May '13 22:43
    Originally posted by sonship
    Robbie, I watched 98 % of the video.
    Of course it should be commonly known history that Jehovah's Witnesses were placed in concentration camps by Hitler with Jews, Gypsies, and some other groups.

    This is known by many.

    My only question to you would be - Is confessing [b]"Jesus is Lord"
    as repulsive to Jehovah's Witnesses as, say, Heil Hitler saying or pledge to American flag saying ?[/b]
    I doubt if they understand the meaning of "Jesus is Lord."
  5. Account suspended
    Joined
    26 Aug '07
    Moves
    38239
    09 May '13 22:44
    Originally posted by RJHinds
    Simply more Watchtower propaganda - Jehovah's Witnesses are not Christians.

    The Instructor
    many of the person interviewed in the video are not witnesses, your assertion that we collaborated with the Nazis is a lie, you instruct people with lies, what kind of instructor is that?
  6. Account suspended
    Joined
    26 Aug '07
    Moves
    38239
    09 May '13 22:491 edit
    Originally posted by sonship
    Robbie, I watched 98 % of the video.
    Of course it should be commonly known history that Jehovah's Witnesses were placed in concentration camps by Hitler with Jews, Gypsies, and some other groups.

    This is known by many.

    My only question to you would be - Is confessing [b]"Jesus is Lord"
    as repulsive to Jehovah's Witnesses as, say, Heil Hitler saying or pledge to American flag saying ?[/b]
    thank you for watching sonship with an open mind, we worship only the father, Christ is the King designate of Gods Kingdom, he plays a very special role, but we do not worship the Christ, we worship the father, exclusively. It depends on what you mean therefore by the statement, 'in confessing Christ as Lord'. If you could elaborate upon it, i may be able to elucidate our stance.
  7. Dublin Ireland
    Joined
    31 Oct '12
    Moves
    14235
    09 May '13 22:52
    Originally posted by robbie carrobie
    many of the person interviewed in the video are not witnesses, your assertion that we collaborated with the Nazis is a lie, you instruct people with lies, what kind of instructor is that?
    I pointed out to you that the Watchtower organization only
    condemned Hitlers government when they found that they
    could not work with him.

    There is no doubt that members of the Jehovah's Witnesses organization
    suffered very badly along with others in Hitler's Germany.

    But what you fail to acknowledge is the declaration document
    sent to Hitler by the head of your organization at the time
    and the private letter that came with it.

    It stated that the Watchtower organization agreed with many if not all
    of Hitler's policies.

    This was an attempt by the Watchtower organization to
    keep the Magdeburg office open but the attempt failed.
    The office was closed down by Hitler's government and it
    was only after that happened that the Watchtower organization
    condemned Hitler's government.
  8. Account suspended
    Joined
    26 Aug '07
    Moves
    38239
    09 May '13 23:084 edits
    Originally posted by johnnylongwoody
    I pointed out to you that the Watchtower organization only
    condemned Hitlers government when they found that they
    could not work with him.

    There is no doubt that members of the Jehovah's Witnesses organization
    suffered very badly along with others in Hitler's Germany.

    But what you fail to acknowledge is the declaration document
    sent to Hi s only after that happened that the Watchtower organization
    condemned Hitler's government.
    your assertions are false, for as has been demonstrated to you, numerous times, the whole point of the declaration of intent was because we had ALREADY been placed under restrictions regarding our preaching activity, not because of the silly and rather ludicrous assertion that it was some kind of u turn, for which you have provided not a shred of evidence other than your own opinion.

    No one at the time new what Hitler was about to do when he became chancellor and as we are under obligation to be subjective to all government when it does not attempt to negate the Bibles teaching it is no surprise that he was not condemned at the time. To berate us for not having done so without evidence of what was about to transpire is slanderous to the extreme and a ludicrous expectation. Chamberlain visited Berlin in 1938, we had already been in concentration camps and produced evidence of them in 1933, are you also saying that the British government thereof collaborated with Hitler, no, then why then double standards?

    Again, you have asserted that we agreed with many if not all of Hitlers policies, you were asked to produce evidence of that, again you produced nothing other than an opinion that we collaborated.

    Either produce the evidence or stop making false accusations, i have read the declaration of intent and you are either ill-informed or as i suspect simply reiterating what you have gleaned from some other source without actually having made an evaluation of the document for yourself, which borders on nothing less than prejudice.

    So i will ask you once again, where is the proof that we agreed with all of Hitlers policies, you made it, so either put up or shut up.
  9. Dublin Ireland
    Joined
    31 Oct '12
    Moves
    14235
    09 May '13 23:20
    Originally posted by robbie carrobie
    your assertions are false, for as has been demonstrated to you, numerous times, the whole point of the declaration of intent was because we had ALREADY been placed under restrictions regarding our preaching activity, not because of the silly and rather ludicrous assertion that it was some kind of u turn, for which you have provided not a shred of evi ...[text shortened]... the proof that we agreed with all of Hitlers policies, you made it, so either put up or shut up.
    You don't want to know do you?

    Here is one such source but there are many.

    Anyone can look on the internet and see the engagement
    that Rutherford attempted to have with Hitler's government.
    No doubt you will rubbish the below link.

    But there are many others, independent and free of any hatred
    for your organization.

    Anyone can google the links. Below is one such link.


    http://www.jwfacts.com/watchtower/hitler-nazi.php
  10. Account suspended
    Joined
    26 Aug '07
    Moves
    38239
    09 May '13 23:261 edit
    Originally posted by johnnylongwoody
    You don't want to know do you?

    Here is one such source but there are many.

    Anyone can look on the internet and see the engagement
    that Rutherford attempted to have with Hitler's government.
    No doubt you will rubbish the below link.

    But there are many others, independent and free of any hatred
    for your organization.

    Anyone can google the links. Below is one such link.


    http://www.jwfacts.com/watchtower/hitler-nazi.php
    I dont want a link, i want you to tell the forum all of the policies on the Nazi government that we agreed with, you have made the assertion, so either put up or stop telling lies. Lets start you off,

    did we agree with and support forced euthanasia for persons with a physical deformity or persons with mental illness? It was a policy of the Nazi government?

    what about the incarceration and the systematic killing of the Jews, did we support and agree with that, you said it, where is the proof that we agreed with it and supported it, it was a policy if the Nazi government.

    Lets see you substantiate your assertions. You made them.
  11. Dublin Ireland
    Joined
    31 Oct '12
    Moves
    14235
    09 May '13 23:281 edit
    Originally posted by robbie carrobie
    I dont want a link, i want you to tell the forum all of the policies on the Nazi government that we agreed with, you have made the assertion, so either put up or stop telling lies. Lets start you off,

    did we agree with and support forced euthanasia for persons with a physical deformity or persons with mental illness? It was a policy of the Nazi ...[text shortened]... s a policy if the Nazi government.

    Lets see you substantiate your assertions. You made them.
    What about this link???


    http://www.topix.com/forum/religion/jehovahs-witness/T5REAN4LA7UHQS9L5

    or this link?

    http://www.jehovahs-witness.net/watchtower/scandals/237993/1/Rutherfords-love-letter-to-Hitler
  12. Account suspended
    Joined
    26 Aug '07
    Moves
    38239
    09 May '13 23:352 edits
    Originally posted by johnnylongwoody
    What about this link???


    http://www.topix.com/forum/religion/jehovahs-witness/T5REAN4LA7UHQS9L5
    I am not interested in your links, you have made serious accusations, either substantiate them or withdraw them, you typed them, you should be able to substantiate them.

    I provided two policies of the Nazi government, you stated that we supported all of their policies, well, please provide evidence that we supported, euthanasia and the execution of the Jews. What about taking an oath to Hitler, did we support that, it was a requirement and a policy on the Nazi government, where is the evidence that we supported the policy Johnny?

    So far you have not been able to substantiate a single claim that you have made with regard to the assertion that we supported all of the policies of the Nazi regime, why is that Johnny?

    Shall i tell you Johhny, because you are full of it.
  13. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Joined
    24 Jan '11
    Moves
    12694
    09 May '13 23:36
    Originally posted by robbie carrobie
    many of the person interviewed in the video are not witnesses, your assertion that we collaborated with the Nazis is a lie, you instruct people with lies, what kind of instructor is that?
    What has not generally been known either by most Jehovah's Witnesses or many independent scholars, however, is that while ordinary German Witnesses did generally maintain their integrity and commitment to their principles, their leaders--the Watch Tower's second president, Judge Joseph F. Rutherford, and the man who succeeded him in office in 1942, Nathan H. Knorr, plus high German Watch Tower officials-did not.

    http://www.bible.ca/jw-penton-3rdreich.htm

    The Instructor
  14. Dublin Ireland
    Joined
    31 Oct '12
    Moves
    14235
    09 May '13 23:381 edit
    Originally posted by robbie carrobie
    I am not interested in your links, you have made serious accusations, either substantiate them or withdraw them, you typed them, you should be able to substantiate them.

    I provided two policies of the Nazi government, you stated that we supported all of their policies, well, please provide evidence that we supported, euthanasia and the execution ...[text shortened]... of the Nazi regime, why is that Johnny?

    Shall i tell you Johhny, because you are full of it.
    Rutherford's letter should be enough for you?

    Why do you reject it?

    Plus the fact that I am being reasonable and calm.
    Yet you are losing it. You are getting angry and abusive towards me.
    Rutherford's letter is an historical document there for all to see
    and yet you want to be blind to it.


    As well as that you are acting in a very unchristian manner towards me.
  15. Account suspended
    Joined
    26 Aug '07
    Moves
    38239
    09 May '13 23:39
    Originally posted by RJHinds
    What has not generally been known either by most Jehovah's Witnesses or many independent scholars, however, is that while ordinary German Witnesses did generally maintain their integrity and commitment to their principles, their leaders--the Watch Tower's second president, Judge Joseph F. Rutherford, and the man who succeeded him in office in 1942, Nathan H. ...[text shortened]... atch Tower officials-did not.

    http://www.bible.ca/jw-penton-3rdreich.htm

    The Instructor
    More Bull than a Herd of Texan longhorns,

    which policies of the Nazis did we support, is all you have some links, you made the assertion, surely you can substantiate it in your own words? So i will ask you gain, see if you can do better than Johhny, which policies of the Nazi government did we support.
Back to Top