The thing about LOVE

The thing about LOVE

Spirituality

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Walk your Faith

USA

Moves
30 May 19
1 edit

@rajk999 said
Jesus says all who do good works will enter the Kingdom of God.

You say otherwise.
Just so I know what scriptures do you have to twist Jesus' words to make that statement?

Also how many good works does it take?

Kali

PenTesting

Moves
30 May 19

@kellyjay said
Just so I know what scriptures do you have to twist Jesus' words to make that statement?
Jesus preached. People listened and believed
They acted and did good works.

They knew nothing of any death or resurrection
They know nothing except that Jesus said .

Blessed are the poor in spirit: for theirs is the kingdom of heaven.
Blessed are they that mourn: for they shall be comforted.
Blessed are the meek: for they shall inherit the earth.
Blessed are they which do hunger and thirst after righteousness: for they shall be filled.
Blessed are the merciful: for they shall obtain mercy.
Blessed are the pure in heart: for they shall see God.
Blessed are the peacemakers: for they shall be called the children of God.
(Matthew 5:3-9 KJV)

They had no bible, no church, no Holy Spirit.
They had nothing except the teachings of Christ.

According to you, these people will be tormented for eternity. Right?

Walk your Faith

USA

Moves
30 May 19

@rajk999 said
Jesus preached. People listened and believed
They acted and did good works.

They knew nothing of any death or resurrection
They know nothing except that Jesus said .

[i]Blessed are the poor in spirit: for theirs is the kingdom of heaven.
Blessed are they that mourn: for they shall be comforted.
Blessed are the meek: for they shall inherit the earth.
Blessed are ...[text shortened]... the teachings of Christ.

According to you, these people will be tormented for eternity. Right?
I don't see, "Jesus says all who do good works will enter the Kingdom of God. "

Where is the "all who do good works" in this?
You are making assumptions not on what the scriptures say, but what you are suggesting they mean. You are adding to the text, because eternity, the Holy Spirit, the Bible, torment, church, death, resurrection are not in this text, so that gives you the ability to make up what Jesus means because He didn't talk about them here?

Kali

PenTesting

Moves
31 May 19
2 edits

@kellyjay said
I don't see, "Jesus says all who do good works will enter the Kingdom of God. "

Where is the "all who do good works" in this?
You are making assumptions not on what the scriptures say, but what you are suggesting they mean. You are adding to the text, because eternity, the Holy Spirit, the Bible, torment, church, death, resurrection are not in this text, so that gives you the ability to make up what Jesus means because He didn't talk about them here?
You dont see it? Here it is AGAIN

When the Son of man shall come in his glory, and all the holy angels with him, then shall he sit upon the throne of his glory: And before him shall be gathered all nations: and he shall separate them one from another, as a shepherd divideth his sheep from the goats: (Matthew 25:31-32 KJV)

Must be the first time you are seeing that passage. It says
- all nations are gather before Christ
- he places them into two groups
- sheep and goats
- the sheep did good works
- the goats do nothing

And these shall go away into everlasting punishment: but the righteous into life eternal. (Matthew 25:46 KJV)

Goats go into everlasting punishment
Sheep get eternal life.

Walk your Faith

USA

Moves
31 May 19
2 edits

@rajk999 said
You dont see it? Here it is AGAIN

When the Son of man shall come in his glory, and all the holy angels with him, then shall he sit upon the throne of his glory: And before him shall be gathered all nations: and he shall separate them one from another, as a shepherd divideth his sheep from the goats: (Matthew 25:31-32 KJV)

Must be the first time you are seeing th ...[text shortened]... fe eternal. (Matthew 25:46 KJV)[/i]

Goats go into everlasting punishment
Sheep get eternal life.
Yes, yes they divided the sheep those who belong to God from the goats those that don't and then the judgment began on who did what. Notice if you will the sorting that took place before the judgment! You can also go to the place where there were good works done and it didn't matter because they were workers of lawlessness? Strange isn't it, you said everyone who did good works

According to your doctrine, the guys below should not have been called lawless,
they claimed to have done good works, and no one denied they did these things they claimed right in front of Jesus and everyone else.

Matthew 7
On that day many will say to me, ‘Lord, Lord, did we not prophesy in your name, and cast out demons in your name, and do many mighty works in your name?’ And then will I declare to them, ‘I never knew you; depart from me, you workers of lawlessness.’

According to your doctrine!
"Jesus says all who do good works will enter the Kingdom of God.

So if it is good works, why did Jesus say He never knew them, casting out demons is good isn't it, so is prophesy, but these good works didn't save them. Why didn't your doctrine work with these guys?

Kali

PenTesting

Moves
31 May 19

@kellyjay said
Yes, yes they divided the sheep those who belong to God from the goats those that don't and then the judgment began on who did what. Notice if you will the sorting that took place before the judgment! You can also go to the place where there were good works done and it didn't matter because they were workers of lawlessness? Strange isn't it, you said everyone who did good wo ...[text shortened]... o is prophesy, but these good works didn't save them. Why didn't your doctrine work with these guys?
You must be the biggest dunce on the planet.

The sheep were IDENTIFIED BECAUSE OF THEIR GOOD WORKS

The goats were IDENTIFIED BECAUSE OF THEIR LACK OF GOOD WORKS

Your Matt 7 quote is irrelevant because these people were like the goats and did no good works. Jesus said they were WORKERS OF INIQUITY.

Walk your Faith

USA

Moves
31 May 19
1 edit

@rajk999 said
You must be the biggest dunce on the planet.

The sheep were IDENTIFIED BECAUSE OF THEIR GOOD WORKS

The goats were IDENTIFIED BECAUSE OF THEIR LACK OF GOOD WORKS

Your Matt 7 quote is irrelevant because these people were like the goats and did no good works. Jesus said they were WORKERS OF INIQUITY.
They were divided before they started judging the works.
Jesus sheep know His voice, they have been following Him.

Matt 7 is not irrelevant, it doesn't fit your personal doctrine, that does not mean it is irrelevant! Do you say that about all the other scripture that doesn't suit you personally like you must be born again, you must have the Holy Spirit, if you don't have the Son you don't have the Father? It is relevant because it shows your doctrine is according to you only, it is not according to scripture, because it would fit with all other scripture if it did.

Kali

PenTesting

Moves
31 May 19

@kellyjay said
They were divided before they started judging the works.
Jesus sheep know His voice, they have been following Him.

Matt 7 is not irrelevant, it doesn't fit your personal doctrine, that does not mean it is irrelevant! Do you say that about all the other scripture that doesn't suit you personally like you must be born again, you must have the Holy Spirit, if you don't have ...[text shortened]... you only, it is not according to scripture, because it would fit with all other scripture if it did.
The sheep of Christ follow his commandments.

Matt 7 is about a bunch of people similar to church Christians who like to think that casting out devils and healing and miracles is good works .. like your type. But that is not good works. You got that. Miracles is NOT GOOD WORKS.

Walk your Faith

USA

Moves
31 May 19

@rajk999 said
The sheep of Christ follow his commandments.

Matt 7 is about a bunch of people similar to church Christians who like to think that casting out devils and healing and miracles is good works .. like your type. But that is not good works. You got that. Miracles is NOT GOOD WORKS.
So when Jesus cast our devils, healed people, did miracles they were not good works? If you do not accept Jesus as having done good works when He did those, what works do you accept of his that were good works? You seem to be all over the place!

John 10:
So the Jews gathered around him and said to him, “How long will you keep us in suspense? If you are the Christ, tell us plainly.” Jesus answered them, “I told you, and you do not believe. The works that I do in my Father's name bear witness about me, but you do not believe because you are not among my sheep.

Jesus seems to think those works bear witness about Him and the Father. Miracles
not denied by Jesus on judgment day are not good works according to you. That has to be right up there with your going against scripture in how YOU, not the Word of God, has many ways to God by earning it through works and a mixture of other things you were talking about. Why so many can find it, but scripture says otherwise. Your private interpretation of scripture is very twisted.

Kali

PenTesting

Moves
31 May 19
1 edit

@kellyjay said
So when Jesus cast our devils, healed people, did miracles they were not good works? If you do not accept Jesus as having done good works when He did those, what works do you accept of his that were good works? You seem to be all over the place!

John 10:
So the Jews gathered around him and said to him, “How long will you keep us in suspense? If you are the Christ, tell u ...[text shortened]... can find it, but scripture says otherwise. Your private interpretation of scripture is very twisted.
Jesus did not refer to their works as good works.
You are calling it good works.
Jesus identified the good works in Matt 25, as what the sheep did.
Also nothing in Matt 25 about faith, about earning salvation .. NOTHING.
End of Story.

Walk your Faith

USA

Moves
31 May 19

@rajk999 said
Jesus did not refer to their works as good works.
You are calling it good works.
Jesus identified the good works in Matt 25, as what the sheep did.
Also nothing in Matt 25 about faith, about earning salvation .. NOTHING.
End of Story.
No,He didn’t deny that they did them either, and they did not matter. I have show you what Jesus said of these things when He did them, those works revealed who He was.

Kali

PenTesting

Moves
31 May 19

@kellyjay said
No,He didn’t deny that they did them either, and they did not matter. I have show you what Jesus said of these things when He did them, those works revealed who He was.
You should be careful. You and your church buddies and the pastor sound like you will fall in that same group that believe casting out devils and working miracles is good works. Jesus definition of good works is what the sheep did in Matt 25, and you are ridiculing that. But that is what Jesus wants, and those are the people who he welcomes into the Kingdom of God.

Good works [the sheep] will be rewarded.
Miracle workers will be cast out,, along with the goats.
Be warned.

Walk your Faith

USA

Moves
31 May 19

@rajk999 said
You should be careful. You and your church buddies and the pastor sound like you will fall in that same group that believe casting out devils and working miracles is good works. Jesus definition of good works is what the sheep did in Matt 25, and you are ridiculing that. But that is what Jesus wants, and those are the people who he welcomes into the Kingdom of God.

Good wo ...[text shortened]... [the sheep] will be rewarded.
Miracle workers will be cast out,, along with the goats.
Be warned.
I have no issues saying that the things Jesus did were good. Where you are having issues is your attempts to justify people for reasons outside of Jesus Christ, you add to text things not said, and you ignore or call irrelevant things that are said.

Kali

PenTesting

Moves
31 May 19
1 edit

@kellyjay said
I have no issues saying that the things Jesus did were good. Where you are having issues is your attempts to justify people for reasons outside of Jesus Christ, you add to text things not said, and you ignore or call irrelevant things that are said.
God justifies. God justifies those who live righteously and do good works. Jesus never preached to the many thousands about doing anything Inside or outside of him. He just said go do it and he will reward accordingly

Walk your Faith

USA

Moves
31 May 19

@rajk999 said
God justifies. God justifies those who live righteously and do good works. Jesus never preached to the many thousands about doing anything Inside or outside of him. He just said go do it and he will reward accordingly
You have ignored specific text from scriptures that shows your errors. Repeating them doesn’t seem to matter, you are hell bent (pun intended) to hang on to your unbiblical doctrine no matter what.