1. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    14 May '18 17:582 edits
    When one poster is (consecutively) the last poster in 21 threads on page 1, the last poster in 10 threads on page 2, the last poster in 10 threads on page 3 and the last poster in several threads on page 4...

...and yet another poster is starting about 15 posts on page 1...

What does that tell us about these posters?
  2. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Account suspended
    Moves
    14 May '18 18:07
    Originally posted by @divegeester
    When one poster is (consecutively) the last poster in 21 threads on page 1, the last poster in 10 threads on page 2, the last poster in 10 threads on page 3 and the last poster in several threads on page 4...

It tells us the first poster makes such brilliant points that they can’t be refuted and everyone acknowledges his wisdom.

And it tells us the second poster is bored out of his mind and his OPs are lame.

And the person who did all that counting of who made the last post and who started threads is also bored out of his mind.
  3. The Ghost Chamber
    Moves
    14 May '18 18:351 edit

No life?

Actually, what we're witnessing is classic 'overcompensation.' Aware that an increasing number of regular posters are simply ignoring him and that the Mods are increasingly aware of his malignant trolling, he's simply flapping his arms around determined not to go quietly.
  4. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Account suspended
    Moves
    14 May '18 20:261 edit
    Originally posted by @ghost-of-a-duke
    No life?

Actually, what we're witnessing is classic 'overcompensation.' Aware that an increasing number of regular posters are simply ignoring him and that the Mods are increasingly aware of his malignant trolling, he's simply flapping his arms around determined not to go quietly.
    Says the faux mental health professional...

Edit: And possessor of an imaginary degree in theology.
  5. PenTesting
    Moves
    14 May '18 20:42

A forum clown is all he is. Dont think he stops people from continuing a discussion.
  6. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Account suspended
    Moves
    14 May '18 20:52
    Originally posted by @rajk999
    A forum clown is all he is. Dont think he stops people from continuing a discussion.
    Says the hate spewer...

I wear the scorn of amoral atheists and Christ deniers like a badge of honor.

Nice!
  7. Standard memberapathist
    looking for loot
    western colorado
    Moves
    14 May '18 21:19
    Originally posted by @romans1009
    I wear the scorn of amoral atheists and Christ deniers like a badge of honor.
    I'm glad you don't wear the scorn of moral atheists like a badge of honor. I'm sure all of your make-believe friends would be proud of your restraint.
  8. Standard memberavalanchethecat
    Not actually a cat
    The Flat Earth
    Moves
    14 May '18 21:35
    Wow this place is a desert
  9. Standard memberapathist
    looking for loot
    western colorado
    Moves
    14 May '18 22:42
    Originally posted by @avalanchethecat
    Dessert. Eat dinner first.
  10. Standard memberapathist
    looking for loot
    western colorado
    Moves
    14 May '18 22:45
    Originally posted by @avalanchethecat
    So you didn't find what you wanted, and you found only sour grapes. Thanks for sharing.
  11. Joined
    02 Jan '06
    Moves
    14 May '18 23:10

They have a slow internet connection?
  12. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Account suspended
    Moves
    14 May '18 23:38
    Originally posted by @apathist
    I'm glad you don't wear the scorn of moral atheists like a badge of honor. I'm sure all of your make-believe friends would be proud of your restraint.
    If it’s a choice between having trolls for friends or having no friends, I’ll take the latter.
  13. Standard memberapathist
    looking for loot
    western colorado
    Moves
    15 May '18 00:39
    Originally posted by @romans1009
    If it’s a choice between having trolls for friends or having no friends, I’ll take the latter.
    I resist. Figure out the parameters. For example there are people in my life who would risk death to help our kids, but cannot be trusted with our weed. shrug That is just how it is.
  14. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    15 May '18 00:45
    Originally posted by @apathist
    For example there are people in my life who would risk death to help our kids, but cannot be trusted with our weed.
    This made me smile
  15. Standard memberapathist
    looking for loot
    western colorado
    Moves
    15 May '18 00:57
    This made me smile
    I'm not sure what the lesson was about. Except there are levels of trust. Broad brushes don't do anyone any favors.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree