1. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Account suspended
    Moves
    17 May '18 14:03
    Originally posted by @fmf
    See what I mean?
    I’m on an iPhone with a fast Internet connection.

But I get that “creepy” is the new smear for me that the atheists and their fanboy have decided to use.

All I can say to that is, at least I don’t lie about my education and profession and at least I don’t falsely claim to have been a Christian for 30-40 years and at least I’m not ashamed to believe in Jesus Christ and His Resurrection.
  2. SubscriberGhost of a Duke
    Resident of Planet X
    The Ghost Chamber
    Moves
    17 May '18 15:261 edit
    See what I mean?
    Indeed. He particularly likes to creep over personal information. (It positively kills him that I have a degree in the most important thing in his life, while you walked away from it).
  3. Joined
    01 Oct '04
    Moves
    17 May '18 17:48
    Originally posted by @divegeester
    There is not one poster in this entire forum who spams threads like Romans1009 does; not even the idiot persona of Fetchmyjunk (dj2becker) in the worst of his spell of deliberate trolling was anything as bad. But you are correct, if this continues then people will post less and the depth of exchange will be lost.

I find it interesting that the other ...[text shortened]... Romans1009 over his juvenile behaviour; there is a deep-rooted partisan cowardice in it I feel.
    There is not one poster in this entire forum who spams threads like Romans1009 does;

True. There are at least 3 that beat him hands down. Dive, FMF and Ghost.
  4. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Account suspended
    Moves
    17 May '18 18:43
    Originally posted by @dj2becker
    [b]There is not one poster in this entire forum who spams threads like Romans1009 does;

True. There are at least 3 that beat him hands down. Dive, FMF and Ghost.[/b]
    Ghost used to be Head Troll around here, but then he tried posting about substance and became King of the Pratfalls instead due to how many times he slips on banana peels.
  5. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Account suspended
    Moves
    17 May '18 18:46
    Originally posted by @ghost-of-a-duke
    Indeed. He particularly likes to creep over personal information. (It positively kills him that I have a degree in the most important thing in his life, while you walked away from it).
    I’m not jealous of imaginary degrees. Nor am I convinced that Kiddo’s claim is any more truthful than yours.
  6. Standard memberTom Wolsey
    Aficionado of Prawns
    Texas
    Moves
    17 May '18 19:47
    "The Thread Killer" -- why do I think of the band 'Prodigy'
  7. SubscriberGhost of a Duke
    Resident of Planet X
    The Ghost Chamber
    Moves
    17 May '18 19:51
    Originally posted by @tom-wolsey
    "The Thread Killer" -- why do I think of the band 'Prodigy'
    Alas, our own self-proclaimed 'thread killer' is no prodigy. 😞
  8. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Account suspended
    Moves
    17 May '18 20:23
    Originally posted by @ghost-of-a-duke
    Alas, our own self-proclaimed 'thread killer' is no prodigy. 😞
    Still avoiding substantive posts?

Still trolling?

Unfortunately, the mask dropped after you kept slipping on banana peels and you’ll never be the same again.
  9. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    17 May '18 20:25
    I feel like I am being stalked from thread to thread, being asked basically the same question about my Christian beliefs decades ago even though I told him point blank three weeks ago that I wasn't interested in discussing my Christian life with him.

I also told him that it mattered not one whit whether he believes I was a Christian or not. I said the same ...[text shortened]... cker.

Will this message to you now be pounced upon too and the same stuff trotted out again?
    Huh. Join the party, there's already plenty of irony to go around.
  10. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    18 May '18 05:40
    See what I mean?
    If you feel that way you should consider alerting the posts to the site moderation team.
  11. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    18 May '18 05:43
    Originally posted by @suzianne
    Huh. Join the party, there's already plenty of irony to go around.
    Your lack of bilious tub-thumping and incessant bemoaning of the website being destroyed by the forum assassins, (or whatever ridiculous banter it is that you riff out), has been conspicuous by its absence in the case of the juvenile Romans1009.
  12. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Account suspended
    Moves
    18 May '18 05:48
    Your lack of bilious tub-thumping and incessant bemoaning of the website being destroyed by the forum assassins, (or whatever ridiculous banter it is that you riff out), has been conspicuous by its absence in the case of the juvenile Romans1009.
    More substance-free trolling of believers? Why don’t you ever troll atheists, tiger? Why are you constantly trolling and trying to run down believers?

I thought you were in the atheists’ cool club already. Are you still doing initiation?!
  13. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Account suspended
    Moves
    18 May '18 05:511 edit
    If you feel that way you should consider alerting the posts to the site moderation team.
    Wow. Trying to get someone banned from the forum? On what grounds, tiger? You troll more than just about anyone here and started entire threads to troll suzianne and myself.

And you’re encouraging people to complain to mods about me?

Stop being such a little tattletale and baby, tiger. You’re in third grade - you’re a big boy now!
  14. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Account suspended
    Moves
    20 May '18 10:07
    Thread Killer is definitely struggling - as of now he’s the last poster in only about half of the first 20 threads(!)

Thread Killer promises to be more on the ball next week - and return to his glory days of being the last poster in 24 out of the first 25 threads!
  15. SubscriberGhost of a Duke
    Resident of Planet X
    The Ghost Chamber
    Moves
    20 May '18 11:30
    Thread reminder:

Why anybody would take pleasure in being a 'thread killer' and in spamming every single thread going is beyond me. Does such an individual not think this is disrespectful to other forum users who don't want to log in to the site to see the same individual spamming every thread in sight and doing their utmost to dominate or derail threads?

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree