1. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Moves
    20 May '18 11:312 edits
    Originally posted by @divegeester
    If you feel that way you should consider alerting the posts to the site moderation team.
    Do you mean like the way I encouraged you to make your complaint of plagiarism with Living Stream Ministry, providing you with addresses and phone numbers ?

You didn't have the guts to follow through.
    Why do you suggest that others make complaints?
  2. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    20 May '18 11:34
    Originally posted by @sonship
    Do you mean like the way I encouraged you to make your complaint of plagiarism with Living Stream Ministry, providing you with addresses and phone numbers ?

You didn't have the guts to follow through.
    Why do you suggest that others make complaints?
    No I don’t mean that at all. There is forum moderation team here at rhp and their purpose is to moderate posts if people are unhappy with them.

Your plagiarised posts are a matter of your honesty sonship and really don’t care that you post them or whether you contravene some copywrite law or whatever. I really don’t care. I’m only interested in the honesty element of it.
  3. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    20 May '18 11:35
    Originally posted by @sonship
    Do you mean like the way I encouraged you to make your complaint of plagiarism with Living Stream Ministry, providing you with addresses and phone numbers ? You didn't have the guts to follow through.
    Why on earth would anyone want to make a complaint of plagiarism to Living Stream Ministry?
  4. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Account suspended
    Moves
    20 May '18 14:10
    Originally posted by @ghost-of-a-duke
    Thread reminder:

Why anybody would take pleasure in being a 'thread killer' and in spamming every single thread going is beyond me. Does such an individual not think this is disrespectful to other forum users who don't want to log in to the site to see the same individual spamming every thread in sight and doing their utmost to dominate or derail threads?
    Oh lighten up, Heartpence.

You were quite the thread spammer when you were Head Troll ‘round these parts and are still holding up your end as Head Troll Emeritus.

Now that your foray into substantive posting turned out to be such a disaster due to your feet being magnetized to banana peels, I expect you to be trolling and thread spamming full-time again.

Bad!

PS Most of my posts are substantive and relate directly to the OP. Your claim I spam threads is psychological projection on your part, Sigmund.

PPS Your attempts to get me banned from the forum are transparent and quite shameless - and all because I revealed you were lying about claiming to have a theology degree and managing a team of mental health professionals.

But seriously, how long did you expect to sustain those lies given your utter lack of knowledge of theological issues and your antisocial personality disorder which has been on full bloom here for weeks.
  5. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Account suspended
    Moves
    22 May '18 05:26
    There is not one poster in this entire forum who spams threads like Romans1009 does; not even the idiot persona of Fetchmyjunk (dj2becker) in the worst of his spell of deliberate trolling was anything as bad. But you are correct, if this continues then people will post less and the depth of exchange will be lost.

I find it interesting that the other ...[text shortened]... Romans1009 over his juvenile behaviour; there is a deep-rooted partisan cowardice in it I feel.
    Why are you always attacking me, dive?
  6. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Account suspended
    Moves
    22 May '18 05:27
    Your lack of bilious tub-thumping and incessant bemoaning of the website being destroyed by the forum assassins, (or whatever ridiculous banter it is that you riff out), has been conspicuous by its absence in the case of the juvenile Romans1009.
    You seem obsessed with me, dive
  7. Joined
    01 Oct '04
    Moves
    22 May '18 05:28
    Originally posted by @romans1009
    Why are you always attacking me, dive?
    It's called playing the man rather than playing the ball.
  8. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Account suspended
    Moves
    22 May '18 05:34
    Originally posted by @dj2becker
    It's called playing the man rather than playing the ball.
    LOL
  9. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Account suspended
    Moves
    24 May '18 08:00
    Ten out of the first 11!
  10. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    25 May '18 10:46
    Originally posted by @romans1009
    Thread Killer is definitely struggling - as of now he’s the last poster in only about half of the first 20 threads(!)

Thread Killer promises to be more on the ball next week - and return to his glory days of being the last poster in 24 out of the first 25 threads!
    When you're the very last person posting here, I hope you remember to pat yourself on the back.
  11. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Account suspended
    Moves
    25 May '18 10:54
    Originally posted by @suzianne
    When you're the very last person posting here, I hope you remember to pat yourself on the back.
    Damn straight. Thread Killer’s dominance in being the last poster in the SF deserves pats on the back, accolades, awards and induction into the RHP Hall of Fame.

My 24 of 25 miracle was like scoring 100 points in a basketball game.
  12. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    25 May '18 11:38
    23,8,1,20, 1 23,1,14,11,5,18
  13. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    25 May '18 12:01
    Bingo.
  14. The Ghost Chamber
    Moves
    25 May '18 12:17
  15. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Account suspended
    Moves
    25 May '18 15:51
    Are members of THE DIVE LOUNGE now speaking in code?

Try this on for size...

22, 23, 25, 37, 9, 13, 42, 27, 15.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree