1. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Account suspended
    Moves
    17 May '18 09:39
    Originally posted by @dj2becker
    It is interesting as well that not a single member of the atheist club takes on the scuba kid for his trolling? I think not.
    That is interesting.

Snorkel boy can do no wrong in the atheists’ eyes as long as he continually brings up “the torturer God who burns people alive for eternity” and attacks salvation by faith Christians and anyone who believes in the deity of Jesus Christ.
  2. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Account suspended
    Moves
    17 May '18 10:03
    Originally posted by @divegeester
    It is interesting that not one single christian poster (other than myself) will take this troll to task for their behavior, not one.

Why is that I wonder...
    Seems like you’re trying to pit believers against each other just like the atheists try to do.

Shameful.
  3. The Ghost Chamber
    Moves
    17 May '18 10:38
    It is interesting that not one single christian poster (other than myself) will take this troll to task for their behavior, not one.

Why is that I wonder...
    The SF is a community of diverse individuals who come here to exchange views and debate issues (with a 'variety' of people). Everyone comes here of their own accord and clearly enjoys doing so.

With this in mind, why anybody would take pleasure in being a 'thread killer' and in spamming every single thread going is beyond me. Does such an individual not think this is disrespectful to other forum users who don't want to log in to the site to see the same individual spamming every thread in sight and doing their utmost to dominate or derail threads?

Over time this will only harm the site and put people off posting here. Indeed, it's inevitable.
  4. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Account suspended
    Moves
    17 May '18 11:32
    Originally posted by @ghost-of-a-duke
    The SF is a community of diverse individuals who come here to exchange views and debate issues (with a 'variety' of people). Everyone comes here of their own accord and clearly enjoys doing so.

With this in mind, why anybody would take pleasure in being a 'thread killer' and in spamming every single thread going is beyond me. Does such an individ ...[text shortened]... Over time this will only harm the site and put people off posting here. Indeed, it's inevitable.
    Your claims that I spam threads is false. The vast majority of my posts are substantive and directly relate to the OP in question.

You just don’t like your numerous mistakes being corrected. But a conversation or discussion can’t progress on a foundation of mistakes, and so I feel obliged to correct you when you’re wrong.

Your counterpart in here spends most of his time personally attacking and trolling other posters and I have no problem calling him out on it.
  5. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    17 May '18 12:30
    There is not one poster in this entire forum who spams threads like Romans1009 does; not even the idiot persona of Fetchmyjunk (dj2becker) in the worst of his spell of deliberate trolling was anything as bad. But you are correct, if this continues then people will post less and the depth of exchange will be lost.

I find it interesting that the other Christian posters won't call out Romans1009 over his juvenile behaviour; there is a deep-rooted partisan cowardice in it I feel.
  6. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Account suspended
    Moves
    17 May '18 12:36
    There is not one poster in this entire forum who spams threads like Romans1009 does; not even the idiot persona of Fetchmyjunk (dj2becker) in the worst of his spell of deliberate trolling was anything as bad. But you are correct, if this continues then people will post less and the depth of exchange will be lost.

I find it interesting that the other ...[text shortened]... Romans1009 over his juvenile behaviour; there is a deep-rooted partisan cowardice in it I feel.
    Anyone who reviews my forum posting history will see the vast majority of my posts are substantive and relate directly to OPs. When I deviate from that, as in this instance, it’s in response to trolling and personal attacks from atheists and their fanboy (that’d be you.)

Most of your posting, by contrast, seems geared toward attacking people and rarely touches on substance unless you’re blubbering on and on about the “torturer god burning people alive for eternity.”
  7. The Ghost Chamber
    Moves
    17 May '18 13:14

I find it interesting that the other ...[text shortened]... Romans1009 over his juvenile behaviour; there is a deep-rooted partisan cowardice in it I feel.
    Apparently, he considers his countless posts boasting about killing threads and responding to people who have no interest whatsoever in communicating with him with silly jibes as 'substantiative'. Indeed, he has even been reduced to responding to his own posts. Seriously Pitiful.

As I asked previously, 'Does such an individual not think this is disrespectful to other forum users who don't want to log in to the site to see the same individual spamming every thread in sight and doing their utmost to dominate or derail threads?'
  8. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Account suspended
    Moves
    17 May '18 13:20
    Apparently, he considers his countless posts boasting about killing threads and responding to people who have no interest whatsoever in communicating with him with silly jibes as 'substantiative'. Indeed, he has even been reduced to responding to his own posts. Seriously Pitiful.

As I asked previously, 'Does such an individual not think this is ...[text shortened]... individual spamming every thread in sight and doing their utmost to dominate or derail threads?'
    And as I said, you’re just angry because I continually have to correct you. You shouldn’t take it personally - not only am I properly educating you, but I’m enabling the discussion to move forward on a factual foundation.

Your posts, like the atheist fanboy, are increasingly personal and non-substantive. I understand why you’re shy about delving into substance, but you could always ask questions instead of slipping on a banana peel with your declarative statements.
  9. The Ghost Chamber
    Moves
    17 May '18 13:25

There is not one poster in this entire forum who spams threads like Romans1009 does...
    Amusingly he claims he doesn't spam threads while simultaneously making posts like this one:

'Update:
    Thread Killer had an off night tonight as he is the last poster on only 19 of the first 25 threads. Thread Killer should be in better form tomorrow.'
  10. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Account suspended
    Moves
    17 May '18 13:27
    Amusingly he claims he doesn't spam threads while simultaneously making posts like this one:

'Update:
    Thread Killer had an off night tonight as he is the last poster on only 19 of the first 25 threads. Thread Killer should be in better form tomorrow.'
    Sure, a humorous post in response to a trolling post (actually a trolling thread) from the atheist fanboy.

I’d review your forum posting history, but there are too many banana peels flying around.
  11. The Ghost Chamber
    Moves
    17 May '18 13:381 edit

I find it interesting that the other Christian posters won't call out Romans1009 over his juvenile behaviour.
    I genuinely find it CREEPY. I enter a forum where almost every thread has Romans as the last poster. If I enter one of those threads and find someone other than him to respond to (responding directly to another poster) Romans will invariably respond to my post within just a few minutes (irrespective of what time of day I post). Is he seriously hovering over his keyboard 20 hours a day pouncing on every post made in the SF?!

Edit: Took him 3 minutes to post. Creepy....
  12. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Account suspended
    Moves
    17 May '18 13:41
    I genuinely find it CREEPY. I enter a forum where almost every thread has Romans as the last poster. If I enter one of those threads and find someone other than him to respond to (responding directly to another poster) Romans will invariably respond to my post within just a few minutes (irrespective of what time of day I post). Is he seriously hovering over his keyboard 20 hours a day pouncing on every post made in the SF?!
    Another non-substantive post? I guess there are no banana peels to worry about when you’re trolling and attacking people.
  13. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    17 May '18 13:46
    I genuinely find it CREEPY. I enter a forum where almost every thread has Romans as the last poster.
    I feel like I am being stalked from thread to thread, being asked basically the same question about my Christian beliefs decades ago even though I told him point blank three weeks ago that I wasn't interested in discussing my Christian life with him.

I also told him that it mattered not one whit whether he believes I was a Christian or not. I said the same thing to dj2becker.

Will this message to you now be pounced upon too and the same stuff trotted out again?
  14. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Account suspended
    Moves
    17 May '18 13:53
    Originally posted by @fmf
    I feel like I am being stalked from thread to thread, being asked basically the same question about my Christian beliefs decades ago even though I told him point blank three weeks ago that I wasn't interested in discussing my Christian life with him.

I also told him that it mattered not one whit whether he believes I was a Christian or not. I said the same ...[text shortened]... cker.

Will this message to you now be pounced upon too and the same stuff trotted out again?
    If you’re going to mischaracterize me, sure I’m going to respond.

You’re making statements about God and Christianity that seem very superficial and uninformed for someone who claims to have been a Christian for 30-40 years. I was just trying to see if there was some explanation for it.

Don’t be so touchy.
  15. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    17 May '18 13:56
    I genuinely find it CREEPY. I enter a forum where almost every thread has Romans as the last poster. If I enter one of those threads and find someone other than him to respond to (responding directly to another poster) Romans will invariably respond to my post within just a few minutes (irrespective of what time of day I post). Is he seriously hover ...[text shortened]... a day pouncing on every post made in the SF?!

Edit: Took him 3 minutes to post. Creepy....
    See what I mean?

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree