1. Account suspended
    Moves
    09 Dec '12 23:512 edits
    Originally posted by Suzianne
    I do not dispute that what you say is factually correct.

You and I went round and round on this before because you left out one crucial fact. A fact that you again failed to include so far in your conversation with him. If you dispute this, why not just say why? Are you waiting for him to make the same mistake I made? Why taunt people like that?
    Why taunt people like that? Why indeed?

His gelid tentacles like to asphyxiate the plump spirituality out of unsuspecting
    Christians.
  2. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    10 Dec '12 00:021 edit
    Originally posted by robbie carrobie
    His gelid tentacles like to suck the spirituality out of unsuspecting Christians.
    "Suck the spirituality out of unsuspecting Christians?" Your spiritual mind map must be awfully fragile if it cannot withstand a few difficult questions in a debate/discussion forum, robbie.
  3. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    10 Dec '12 00:04
    Originally posted by FMF
    I remember you and robbie trying to personalize a discussion about the word "Allah" meaning "God" for millions of Christians, if that's what you mean by something going "round and round". I "left out one crucial fact"? Sounds like a euphemism for 'Suzianne got something wrong'. 😵
    Through that conversation, I have been vaccinated against your taunting. It doesn't work on me anymore.
  4. Dublin Ireland
    Moves
    10 Dec '12 00:04
    Why taunt people like that? Why indeed?

His gelid tentacles like to asphyxiate the plump spirituality out of unsuspecting
    Christians.
    ALLAH LA LA LA LA LA LA boom boom

And Marie who waits for me.........
  5. Account suspended
    Moves
    10 Dec '12 00:09
    Through that conversation, I have been vaccinated against your taunting. It doesn't work on me anymore.
    yes its like snake venom, one simply needs a little to create a vaccine.
  6. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    10 Dec '12 00:11
    I don't remember "taunting" you at all. In fact I reckon I have a reputation here for being doggedly persistent but basically civil, as well as tending not to be deflected by personal remarks like yours here or robbie's a couple of posts up this page. You misunderstood something in that conversation about Christians using the word "Allah" did you? What was it?
  7. Standard membergalveston75
    Texasman
    San Antonio Texas
    Moves
    10 Dec '12 00:19
    yes its like snake venom, one simply needs a little to create a vaccine.
    I'm glad I finally found that vaccine to use and that is to just ignor him. Duh!! I'z feeeels so much better not dealing with him.
  8. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    10 Dec '12 00:19
    Originally posted by FMF
    I don't remember "taunting" you at all. In fact I reckon I have a reputation here for being doggedly persistent but basically civil, as well as tending not to be deflected by personal remarks like yours here or robbie's a couple of posts up this page. You misunderstood something in that conversation about Christians using the word "Allah" did you? What was it?
    I have no intention of revisiting that thread.

Look it up yourself.

Thread 143985

Page 3 is where I finally pieced together the little fact you were failing to say, a little fact that would have answered my original question and stopped the entire conversation before it began. It took me 3 pages to figure it out and only then because I followed a link PK posted, not because you ever answered my original question directly. I'd call that taunting. You were keeping me frustrated and the conversation going just because you were getting your jollies over it.
  9. Account suspended
    Moves
    10 Dec '12 00:23
    Originally posted by galveston75
    I'm glad I finally found that vaccine to use and that is to just ignor him. Duh!! I'z feeeels so much better not dealing with him.
    its true, hes like a spiritual vampire intent on sucking ones spirituality away, life is good 😀,
  10. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    10 Dec '12 00:26

Look it up yourself.

Thread 143985

Page 3 is where I finally pieced together the little fact you were failing to say, a little fact that would have answered my original question and stopped the entire conversation before it began. It took me 3 pages to figure it out and only then because ...[text shortened]... ng me frustrated and the conversation going just because you were getting your jollies over it.
    There was no taunting there, Suzianne. You were acting as if you unaware that there are languages other than American English out here in the world. If you feel a bit embarrassed about stuff that you post or stuff that you don't know, it's not very generous-of-spirit to try to pass it off as you being the 'victim' of something.
  11. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    10 Dec '12 00:33

Look it up yourself.

Thread 143985
    It would seem your words on pages 11 and 12 of that thread were not sincere.
  12. Account suspended
    Moves
    10 Dec '12 00:41

Look it up yourself.

Thread 143985

Page 3 is where I finally pieced together the little fact you were failing to say, a little fact that would have answered my original question and stopped the entire conversation before it began. It took me 3 pages to figure it out and only then because ...[text shortened]... ng me frustrated and the conversation going just because you were getting your jollies over it.
    i remember simply being exhausted at the trolling of FMF, I think i simply gave up, his
    claims that it is representative of Christianity as a whole were shown to be nonsense. Its not even a name.
  13. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    10 Dec '12 00:48
    i remember simply being exhausted at the trolling of FMF, I think i simply gave up, his
    claims that it is representative of Christianity as a whole were shown to be nonsense. Its not even a name.
    I don't think anyone who is reasonable would look at my contribution to the discussion in Thread 143985 and call it either "trolling" or "nonsense".
  14. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    10 Dec '12 00:56
    Originally posted by FMF
    It would seem your words on pages 11 and 12 of that thread were not sincere.
    Originally posted by FMF
    Goodness gracious, deary me! I am horrified - horrified I say - at the very suggestion that FMF would ever dream of doing such a thing as letting some one "go on and on" without cluing them in. Horrified!

Well, as they say, the game (or perhaps the metagame in this case) is the thing. I won't be playing along again.

Oh, I was quite sincere.
  15. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    10 Dec '12 01:00
    It's okay, robbie.

A lot of posters here very often mix their opinions with their beliefs with amazing regularity.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree