The true name of God

The true name of God

Spirituality

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

The Near Genius

Fort Gordon

Moves
10 Dec 12
1 edit

Originally posted by robbie carrobie
bwhahaha, the JHWH and YHWH are English equivalents of the Hebrew consonants and
it depends upon which language one is attempting to convey them in, not some jive
turkey talk about the middle ages. The fact that the Hebrew equivalent for Christ,
Yeshua is now pronounced, in English with a J, from the Greek, Iesous is rather telling.
One nev ...[text shortened]... r hears people saying that this is incorrect, do we, you fail fatboy Hinds, you
fail big time!
I have said the name for Jesus should be Yahshua and it means Yah saves, but you JWs always get amnesia.

The Near Genius

Fort Gordon

Moves
10 Dec 12

we can take the J out of RJ and make it Judas, Ronald Judas Hinds!
We could also make it Ronald Jesus Hinds. 😏

HalleluYah !!! Praise the Lord! Holy! Holy! Holy!

F

Moves
10 Dec 12

Originally posted by galveston75
I really don't think FMF is consciously trying to troll as much as it hurts me to say that. I believe he honestly doesn't get it but that's the way he see's things.
On several occasions I have tackled you on a contradiction or apparent arbitrariness at the very heart of two or more things you have said. Their juxtaposition - and my scrutiny - often makes you uncomfortable, as well it might.

Instead of addressing the specifics, you often resort to the "he honestly doesn't get it" dodge. So it's interesting that you should use the same little attempted discourse-ending device here to encapsulate your frequent inability or unwillingness to substantiate or even argue the corner of some of the claims you make in this forum.

But after the PM you sent me, I have a had a glimpse of your true nature, galveston75 [as have about a dozen other regular posters]. So whatever self-pitying old flannel you offer, to try to disguise what's really going on here, is somewhat immaterial.

The Near Genius

Fort Gordon

Moves
10 Dec 12

Originally posted by johnnylongwoody
ALLAH LA LA LA LA LA LA boom boom

And Marie who waits for me.........

Planet Rain

Moves
10 Dec 12

Originally posted by FMF
Instead of addressing the specifics, you often resort to the "he honestly doesn't get it" dodge. So it's interesting that you should use the same little attempted discourse-ending device here to encapsulate your frequent inability or unwillingness to substantiate or even argue the corner of some of the claims you make in this forum.
Should dodges about dodges be called "metadodges"?

rc

Moves
10 Dec 12

Originally posted by RJHinds
I have said the name for Jesus should be Yahshua and it means Yah saves, but you JWs always get amnesia.
but you don't say yahshua do you fat boy hinds, you say Jesus, with which you have no
problem with, its simply hypocritical of you to have any aversion to our doing the same
with the divine name Jehovah, but that's plastic Christians for you.

The Near Genius

Fort Gordon

Moves
10 Dec 12

but you don't say yahshua do you fat boy hinds, you say Jesus, with which you have no
problem with, its simply hypocritical of you to have any aversion to our doing the same
with the divine name Jehovah, but that's plastic Christians for you.
The difference is that you guys make a big issue out of Jehovah being the true name of God and want to replace Lord with Jehovah, which is a made up name using incorrect letters. All biblical scholars know that Jehovah is not correct, but you numbnuts insist it is, anyway. I use Christ just as much as Jesus when referring to Yahshua. It does not matter how many times I use Yah or Yahshua, you numbnuts will not pay any attention anyway.

Texasman

San Antonio Texas

Moves
10 Dec 12

The difference is that you guys make a big issue out of Jehovah being the true name of God and want to replace Lord with Jehovah, which is a made up name using incorrect letters. All biblical scholars know that Jehovah is not correct, but you numbnuts insist it is, anyway. I use Christ just as much as Jesus when referring to Yahshua. It does not matter ho ...[text shortened]... numbnuts will not pay any attention anyway.

Don't waist your time Robbie. Nothing will work here.....

rc

Moves
10 Dec 12
2 edits

The difference is that you guys make a big issue out of Jehovah being the true name of God and want to replace Lord with Jehovah, which is a made up name using incorrect letters. All biblical scholars know that Jehovah is not correct, but you numbnuts insist it is, anyway. I use Christ just as much as Jesus when referring to Yahshua. It does not matter ho ...[text shortened]... numbnuts will not pay any attention anyway.

the letters are a transliteration, go away and learn what that means for clearly your
insistence that they are the wrong letters is evidence that you don't really understand
what it is. The very first thing that Christ taught his followers to pray for was the
sanctification of Gods name, thats how important it is to true Christians. What is more,
knowing and calling upon that name is linked with salvation,

(Proverbs 18:10) . . .The name of Jehovah is a strong tower. Into it the righteous
runs and is given protection.

(Joel 2:32) . . .And it must occur that everyone who calls on the name of Jehovah
will get away safe;. . .

The Near Genius

Fort Gordon

Moves
10 Dec 12

the letters are a transliteration, go away and learn what that means for clearly your
insistence that they are the wrong letters is evidence that you don't really understand
what it is. The very first thing that Christ taught his followers to pray for was the
sanctification of Gods name, thats how important it is to true Christians. What is m ...[text shortened]...  . .And it must occur that everyone who calls on the name of Jehovah
will get away safe;. . .
Jehovah is not the name to call upon, Duffus.

rc

Moves
10 Dec 12

Jehovah is not the name to call upon, Duffus.

sure it is, Judas Hinds.

j

Dublin Ireland

Moves
10 Dec 12

sure it is, Judas Hinds.
Kneel before me Robbie,
for I am your GOD.

I am Woody the Crimson Avenger.

Vengeance is mine says the Crimson Avenger.

rc

Moves
10 Dec 12

Kneel before me Robbie,
for I am your GOD.

I am Woody the Crimson Avenger.

Vengeance is mine says the Crimson Avenger.
if you were Bono, i maybe acquiesce, but not the Edge, he needs a good slap on the
back of the heid!

j

Dublin Ireland

Moves
10 Dec 12

if you were Bono, i maybe acquiesce, but not the Edge, he needs a good slap on the
back of the heid!
Do you remember an episode of one foot in the grave
with the character of Victor Meldrew played by Richard Wilson?

In the particular episode in question he was annoyed at a local
garage because of the delay in fixing his car.

The car is question was a Hillman Avenger.

He stormed into the garage, confronted the man behind the counter and with his
hands on his hips he yelled.......

VICTOR MELDREW...........THE CRIMSON AVENGER.

I Never saw anything as funny since the early days of Fawlty Towers.

rc

Moves
10 Dec 12

Do you remember an episode of one foot in the grave
with the character of Victor Meldrew played by Richard Wilson?

In the particular episode in question he was annoyed at a local
garage because of the delay in fixing his car.

The car is question was a Hillman Avenger.

He stormed into the garage, confronted the man behind the counter and wi ...[text shortened]... ....THE CRIMSON AVENGER.

I Never saw anything as funny since the early days of Fawlty Towers.
I never had a TV in those days Johnny, only got one for the kids like in the last three/ five years maybe.