This forum makes my eyes bleed.

This forum makes my eyes bleed.

Spirituality

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

HoH
Thug

Playing with matches

Moves
21 Nov 12

The massive and sustained igonrance of die hard Christians in this forum is staggering and makes me want to throw myself into traffic.

Misfit Queen

Isle of Misfit Toys

Moves
22 Nov 12

Originally posted by Hand of Hecate
The massive and sustained igonrance of die hard Christians in this forum is staggering and makes me want to throw myself into traffic.
I can now tell when you're trolling...

You go and get your troll suit on, hehe. How cute.

HoH
Thug

Playing with matches

Moves
22 Nov 12

Originally posted by Suzianne
I can now tell when you're trolling...

You go and get your troll suit on, hehe. How cute.
Don't make me quote something from RJ Hinds woman. This idiot is loaded and ye ol' trigger finger is itchy.

s
Aficionado of Prawns

Not of this World

Moves
22 Nov 12

Better yet, just follow through with the initial post. Thank you, and, have a nice day.

Ro

Moves
22 Nov 12

This forum makes my eyes bleed
It's a miracle!

http://www.summum.us/potpourri/miracles/eye.shtml

Praise be to Amen Ra! 😏

Zellulärer Automat

Spiel des Lebens

Moves
22 Nov 12

If you take your masochism seriously, you will read the Corporal Punishment thread.

Moves
22 Nov 12

'Die Hard' now that is a good film.

A fun title

Scoffer Mocker

Moves
22 Nov 12

I think you have mistaken "consistency" with "sustained".

As far as ignorance goes there's no shortage of it for all.

ka
The Axe man

Brisbane,QLD

Moves
23 Nov 12

So what does your doctor reccomend for bleeding eyes?
Sounds kinda crap

s
Aficionado of Prawns

Not of this World

Moves
23 Nov 12
5 edits

Little does HoH apparently know, but RHP is like an Atheist *vacation* from the real world. Here, the Atheist to Theist ratio is way higher than reality.

In other words, if HoH thinks *this* place is bad, he wouldn't last a New York Minute in rural USA, let alone the last several message boards I used to participate in. There is an inordinately high concentration of Atheists on RHP, and for whatever reason, chess seems to be the thing that draws them here. I'd have to guess that when it comes to chess, a higher ratio of Atheists to Theists spend time playing it, and I think that makes sense. Most Theists I know would avoid spending a lot of time playing chess, electing instead to spend that time studying religious texts or whatever.

w

Moves
23 Nov 12

Jesus loves you. 😵

HoH
Thug

Playing with matches

Moves
23 Nov 12

Originally posted by whodey
Jesus loves you. 😵
Prove it.

w

Moves
23 Nov 12

Prove it.
I would if I could but I can't so I won't. 😛

A fun title

Scoffer Mocker

Moves
23 Nov 12

Prove it.
Prove it? That's easy. Jesus paid your sin debt in full on the cross, then God raised Him from the dead signifying that He accepted Jesus' substitutionary death on your behalf.

That's all the proof you need and will ever get.

Believe and receive the free gift of eternal life.

s
Fast and Curious

slatington, pa, usa

Moves
23 Nov 12

Originally posted by josephw
Prove it? That's easy. Jesus paid your sin debt in full on the cross, then God raised Him from the dead signifying that He accepted Jesus' substitutionary death on your behalf.

That's all the proof you need and will ever get.

Believe and receive the free gift of eternal life.
Barf....