1. Account suspended
    Moves
    25 Dec '13 22:11
    Originally posted by SwissGambit
    I don't know where you're getting this. That is not what I am saying at all.

I watched the first video. I see the guy was mixed up in some things that were indeed harmful, like drug abuse. I think he did the right thing by withdrawing from that scene.

But the existence of that scene has little relevance to the homosexuals outside of it. Nor does it ...[text shortened]... oblem. They would probably tell them that they need to express their attraction in a better way.
    The guy has freed himself from a practice that was hurting him spiritually and it should be a cause for rejoicing instead of a cause for reproach.
  2. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    26 Dec '13 01:54
    Originally posted by robbie carrobie
    The guy has freed himself from a practice that was hurting him spiritually and it should be a cause for rejoicing instead of a cause for reproach.
    Ah, so now we get to the crux of it, being gay is anti-spiritual. I did not know that.
  3. Account suspended
    Moves
    26 Dec '13 03:15
    Originally posted by sonhouse
    Ah, so now we get to the crux of it, being gay is anti-spiritual. I did not know that.
    Well now you do.
  4. Standard memberSwissGambit
    Caninus Interruptus
    Moves
    26 Dec '13 04:25
    I am reproaching you and jaywill and checkbaiter and the like, not him.
  5. Standard memberKellyJay
    Walk your Faith
    USA
    Moves
    26 Dec '13 06:28
    Originally posted by Suzianne
    Given the ostracism, blaming, brainwashing, cruelty, banishment and out and out abuse, who in their right mind would "choose" to be gay?

Answer me that, robbie. Homosexuality is NOT a "carefree" lifestyle as you haters would try to represent it.
    Why do you use the word "haters", is it enough to disagree enough to be
    labeled that?
    Kelly
  6. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    26 Dec '13 08:12
    Originally posted by Suzianne
    Given the ostracism, blaming, brainwashing, cruelty, banishment and out and out abuse, who in their right mind would "choose" to be gay?

Answer me that, robbie. Homosexuality is NOT a "carefree" lifestyle as you haters would try to represent it.
    My youngest son is gay, so I hope you are not including me among the haters.
  7. Standard memberProper Knob
    Cornovii
    North of the Tamar
    Moves
    26 Dec '13 09:46
    Well now you do.
    Is being obese 'anti spiritual'?
  8. Account suspended
    Moves
    26 Dec '13 13:57
    Originally posted by Proper Knob
    Is being obese 'anti spiritual'?
    All problems have a spiritual solution. Like pub crawling and gambling by way of example.
  9. Account suspended
    Moves
    26 Dec '13 13:58
    Originally posted by SwissGambit
    I am reproaching you and jaywill and checkbaiter and the like, not him.
    😲
  10. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    26 Dec '13 14:58
    😲
    It is you who need reproaching, for your pathological misunderstanding of the gay lifestyle. You simply judge those folks as if you are superior spiritually. It has been amply proven you have no leave on the concept of spirituality.

A real god would judge you in just the same light as you judge those gay folk.

You seem to pathologically forget your god made everyone according to your lights.

If so, you are then giving notice of your annoyance with your own god.

If your god has the attribute of jealousy as is written, it might be YOU who will be condemned come judgement day.

Remember that line that goes 'Judge not lest ye be judged'.
  11. Account suspended
    Moves
    26 Dec '13 16:051 edit
    It is you who need reproaching, for your pathological misunderstanding of the gay lifestyle. You simply judge those folks as if you are superior spiritually. It has been amply proven you have no leave on the concept of spirituality.

A real god would judge you in just the same light as you judge those gay folk.

You seem to pathologically forget your go ...[text shortened]... be condemned come judgement day.

Remember that line that goes 'Judge not lest ye be judged'.
    I have judged no one , i don't think i am superior to anyone. Your inability to tackle an issue on any level other than personal is a reflection of a mind devoid of reason. Please if you have a tone control, turn it up now.
  12. Standard memberRBHILL
    Acts 13:48
    California
    Moves
    26 Dec '13 16:281 edit
    So I guess you all think this proves gayness is a choice. Good luck on that one.

And I presume this also means you all think you can pray away the gay.
    🙄
  13. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    26 Dec '13 16:45
    I have judged no one , i don't think i am superior to anyone. Your inability to tackle an issue on any level other than personal is a reflection of a mind devoid of reason. Please if you have a tone control, turn it up now.
    To say you have judged no one is the epitome of denial. Your accusation of the gay lifestyle as anti-spiritual blares out as a judgement.

You must be completely blind to the concept of 'judgement' and what it means inside your heart.
  14. Account suspended
    Moves
    26 Dec '13 16:56
    To say you have judged no one is the epitome of denial. Your accusation of the gay lifestyle as anti-spiritual blares out as a judgement.

You must be completely blind to the concept of 'judgement' and what it means inside your heart.
    Of course its anti spiritual, it brings an individual into a position contrary to scripture and contrary to nature, that simply cannot be good for ones Karma.

Try to elevate your arguments above the level of personal, if anything, it may lend them a little legitimacy.
  15. Standard memberProper Knob
    Cornovii
    North of the Tamar
    Moves
    26 Dec '13 20:00
    All problems have a spiritual solution. Like pub crawling and gambling by way of example.
    Is being obese 'anti spiritual'? I'm not asking about pub crawling or gambling.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree