1. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    23 May '12 16:05
    Originally posted by robbie carrobie
    divegeesters ludicrous claims.
    Really!!?

It's "ludicrous" to suggest that Christians should be recognised by their 'fruit'?

The more you post the more your cultish mindset becomes clear to readers.
  2. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    23 May '12 16:10
    Originally posted by galveston75
    Prove it?
    Easy, by observing their fruit!
  3. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    23 May '12 16:13
    yawn, first of all you posted a partial quotation with reference to what Christ stated
    about false prophets and how to recognise, after i pointed out how stupid your
    assertion was you were forced to post the whole account still trying to claim that it was
    a reference to true christians and how to recognise them after ignoring every Biblical
    reference, you're a joke, waste someone else's time with your silly assertions.
    So I'm a stupid joke am I?

Please see my response to Galveston above about how to prove JW's are not Christ's disciples ... what fruit do you display in these threads where you rant and throw abuse at people?
  4. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    23 May '12 16:15
    first of all you posted a partial quotation...
    No, here you are being deceitful again robbie.

It was YOU who posted the partial quotation and I posted the expanded passage.
  5. Standard membermenace71
    Can't win a game of
    38N Lat X 121W Lon
    Moves
    24 May '12 05:531 edit
    Originally posted by galveston75
    Prove it?
    Prove it ?

Do we just take you at your word? By what standard do we accept that the JW's are God's only disciples on this earth?

Manny
  6. Account suspended
    Moves
    24 May '12 07:40
    Originally posted by menace71
    Prove it ?

Do we just take you at your word? By what standard do we accept that the JW's are God's only disciples on this earth?

Manny
    I posted five Biblical principles which can help anyone discern who the true disciples of
    Christ are, are you willing to dispute that we do not meet that criteria? Then prove it.
  7. Standard memberRBHILL
    Acts 13:48
    California
    Moves
    24 May '12 14:50
    http://tobechristian.org/
  8. Standard membermenace71
    Can't win a game of
    38N Lat X 121W Lon
    Moves
    24 May '12 15:01
    I posted five Biblical principles which can help anyone discern who the true disciples of
    Christ are, are you willing to dispute that we do not meet that criteria? Then prove it.
    OK

Manny
  9. Standard membergalveston75
    Texasman
    San Antonio Texas
    Moves
    24 May '12 20:22
    Originally posted by menace71
    Prove it ?

Manny
    By comparing us with any other Christian religion. We've talked on this many times.
    But my question is prove we don't do what Jesus said to do? And while we are here, prove that other Christian religions are doing what Jesus said to do?

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree