Total depravity verse list

Total depravity verse list

Spirituality

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Walk your Faith

USA

Moves
15 Jul 18
1 edit

Originally posted by @thinkofone
Jesus clearly explains that the "door" will be shut on "EVILDOERS". That it is "EVILDOERS" that will not be saved. Those who continue to sin will have the "door" shut on them and will not be saved. If that was your understanding, then you could have just said so, instead of posting all that nonsense.
I agree, evil doers and we all have sinned every one of us. If you read John 3 you'll see
Jesus discuss what is the current state of everyone who misses Him. We all stand before
God condemn already, only a few find Him, not everyone who says Lord, Lord, is going
to be right with God, not because they don't know His name, but they didn't find Him.

To quote a passage:
18 Whoever believes in him is not condemned, but whoever does not believe is condemned already, because he has not believed in the name of the only Son of God. 19 And this is the judgment: the light has come into the world, and people loved the darkness rather than the light because their works were evil. 20 For everyone who does wicked things hates the light and does not come to the light, lest his works should be exposed. 21 But whoever does what is true comes to the light, so that it may be clearly seen that his works have been carried out in God.”

Walk your Faith

USA

Moves
15 Jul 18

Originally posted by @fmf
Stop running away.
I didn't leave that was you, I'm not the one shutting the door on a huge portion of my life
that is you. I could talk about my time before Christ and after I got saved my whole life is
God's you...well you got your labels to protect.

T

Moves
15 Jul 18
1 edit

Originally posted by @kellyjay
I agree, evil doers and we all have sinned every one of us. If you read John 3 you'll see
Jesus discuss what is the current state of everyone who misses Him. We all stand before
God condemn already, only a few find Him, not everyone who says Lord, Lord, is going
to be right with God, not because they don't know His name, but they didn't find Him.

To ...[text shortened]... comes to the light, so that it may be clearly seen that his works have been carried out in God.”
In the passages I cited from Matthew 7 and Luke 13, Jesus made it clear that the dividing line between those who are saved and those who are not saved is whether or not an individual ceases to sin. This sheds light on what Jesus means by the "way" and "life" in John 14:6.

Please try to stay on topic.

F

Moves
15 Jul 18

I didn't leave that was you, I'm not the one shutting the door on a huge portion of my life
that is you. I could talk about my time before Christ and after I got saved my whole life is
God's you...well you got your labels to protect.
You are a Christian. I am an atheist. You are running away from specific questions about what your beliefs are. I am not running away from questions about what my beliefs are. My beliefs about Christian ideology are no secret.

Walk your Faith

USA

Moves
15 Jul 18

In the passages I cited from Matthew 7 and Luke 13, Jesus made it clear that the dividing line between those who are saved and those who are not saved is whether or not an individual ceases to sin. This sheds light on what Jesus means by the "way" and "life" in John 14:6.

I stayed on topic, you just failed to see how and why.

T

Moves
15 Jul 18

I stayed on topic, you just failed to see how and why.
Remarkable how apt your avatar is.

Misfit Queen

Isle of Misfit Toys

Moves
16 Jul 18
2 edits

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zyhUHJKfR5Y
Remarkable how apt yours is, as well.

Empty. Christ is not in you.

Oh, you talk a good game, but do you believe that Jesus is the Son of God? Is he your Savior?

Do you believe in a God at all?

T

Moves
16 Jul 18

Originally posted by @suzianne

Oh, you [b]talk
a good game, but do you believe that Jesus is the Son of God? Is he your Savior?

Do you believe in a God at all?[/b]
Is he your Savior?

What do you believe that entails?

ka
The Axe man

Brisbane,QLD

Moves
16 Jul 18
1 edit

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zyhUHJKfR5Y
Indeed.
In fact I see all avatars here as relevant.

A tree shall be known by its fruits.
Those who bring love and knowledge into their lives have some tasty fruit.
Those who continue to live in fear of other men, who wait for death, who cannot see the good, who give into temptation; those that will not make themselves poor in spirit and think they know all about spirituality on a public forum shall be plagued by the troubles of the world.

Our spiritual paradigms should fit together like jigsaw pieces .

ka
The Axe man

Brisbane,QLD

Moves
16 Jul 18

Originally posted by @suzianne

Oh, you [b]talk
a good game, but do you believe that Jesus is the Son of God? Is he your Savior?

Do you believe in a God at all?[/b]
Heck woman, you are just as blind as the mouth worshippers here.

I suggest you humble yourself and engage in genuine dialogue with ToO.
It's ok to be wrong but its dangerous to not rectify it

Walk your Faith

USA

Moves
16 Jul 18

You don't follow along well.

F

Moves
16 Jul 18

I'm not the one shutting the door on a huge portion of my life that is you.
Well, you are deflecting and dodging a lot for someone who claims not to be shutting a door. I am not the slightest bit interested in dissecting beliefs I no longer hold. Go find some atheist somewhere on a Christian website who wants to indulge you in that way. The door is completely open as far as my current beliefs are concerned, as indeed yours should be too. Stop running away.

ka
The Axe man

Brisbane,QLD

Moves
16 Jul 18

Originally posted by @fmf
Well, you are deflecting and dodging a lot for someone who claims not to be shutting a door. I am not the slightest bit interested in dissecting beliefs I no longer hold. Go find some atheist somewhere on a Christian website who wants to indulge you in that way. The door is completely open as far as my current beliefs are concerned, as indeed yours should be too. Stop running away.
He and sonship are just trying to convert people. I know you know.
Hey at least it's better than grubs like eladar.

Misfit Queen

Isle of Misfit Toys

Moves
16 Jul 18

Originally posted by @karoly-aczel
Heck woman, you are just as blind as the mouth worshippers here.

I suggest you humble yourself and engage in genuine dialogue with ToO.
It's ok to be wrong but its dangerous to not rectify it
I have nothing to 'rectify' regarding ToO.

Misfit Queen

Isle of Misfit Toys

Moves
16 Jul 18
1 edit

[b]Is he your Savior?

What do you believe that entails?[/b]
It's a common enough word, especially as used by Christians.

Are you stalling for time?

And I said "Is he YOUR Savior?" Emphasis on YOU.

You still think Jesus was "just a man", don't you?