Total depravity verse list

Total depravity verse list

Spirituality

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Misfit Queen

Isle of Misfit Toys

Moves
16 Jul 18

Originally posted by @karoly-aczel
Indeed.
In fact I see all avatars here as relevant.

A tree shall be known by its fruits.
Those who bring love and knowledge into their lives have some tasty fruit.
Those who continue to live in fear of other men, who wait for death, who cannot see the good, who give into temptation; those that will not make themselves poor in spirit and think t ...[text shortened]... y the troubles of the world.

Our spiritual paradigms should fit together like jigsaw pieces .
"Jigsaw pieces"?

You really don't get the point, do you?

ka
The Axe man

Brisbane,QLD

Moves
16 Jul 18

Originally posted by @suzianne
"Jigsaw pieces"?

You really don't get the point, do you?
I get the point I need to get .
What point do you think I need to get?

Why all these posts?
What do you have to say that is so important ? Out with it already?

T

Moves
16 Jul 18

It's a common enough word, especially as used by Christians.

Are you stalling for time?

And I said "Is he YOUR Savior?" Emphasis on YOU.

You still think Jesus was "just a man", don't you?
I advocate for the gospel preached by Jesus during His ministry and have been for quite a few years. As I have repeatedly pointed out, it's a very different gospel than the gospel(s) to which the vast majority of Christians seem to subscribe. It's no big secret. From what I can tell, your questions likely have a different gospel underlying them.

If Christians could agree on what everything entails, there wouldn't be the reported 40+K denominations. If you can't be bothered to explain your terminology, I can't see any reason to bother to answer your question.

Misfit Queen

Isle of Misfit Toys

Moves
16 Jul 18

Originally posted by @thinkofone
I advocate for the gospel preached by Jesus during His ministry and have been for quite a few years. As I have repeatedly pointed out, it's a very different gospel than the gospel(s) to which the vast majority of Christians seem to subscribe. It's no big secret. From what I can tell, your questions likely have a different gospel underlying them.

If Ch ...[text shortened]... bothered to explain your terminology, I can't see any reason to bother to answer your question.
You advocate the gospel, which is flawless.

You do NOT advocate the man Jesus, who is also flawless, instead presuming to judge him as only a man.

The question is at the core of my beef with you.

Walk your Faith

USA

Moves
16 Jul 18
1 edit

[b]Is he your Savior?

What do you believe that entails?[/b]
A weaselly answer, you ashamed to call Jesus your Savior? Maybe you don't need
a savior, I guess that is a possible answer too?

T

Moves
17 Jul 18
2 edits

You advocate the gospel, which is flawless.

You do NOT advocate the man Jesus, who is also flawless, instead presuming to judge him as only a man.

The question is at the core of my beef with you.
Using the gospel preached by Jesus during His ministry, a cogent argument cannot be made that Jesus claimed literally to be God. If you believe that it can, then make it.

T

Moves
17 Jul 18

Originally posted by @kellyjay
A weaselly answer, you ashamed to call Jesus your Savior? Maybe you don't need
a savior, I guess that is a possible answer too?
Seriously KJ, you often draw the most illogical conclusions.

What exactly is "weaselly" about asking for clarification?

Walk your Faith

USA

Moves
17 Jul 18

Seriously KJ, you often draw the most illogical conclusions.

What exactly is "weaselly" about asking for clarification?
If you have to ask for clarification for that question, I suspect a straight forward explanation isn’t forthcoming.

T

Moves
17 Jul 18
1 edit

If you have to ask for clarification for that question, I suspect a straight forward explanation isn’t forthcoming.
Christianity being what it is, it's not a straightforward topic. As I wrote earlier, "If Christians could agree on what everything entails, there wouldn't be the reported 40+K denominations. "

Didn't think you'd be able to explain exactly what is "weaselly" about asking for clarification as it was an illogical conclusion. Not that you'd ever admit it.

Walk your Faith

USA

Moves
17 Jul 18

Christianity being what it is, it's not a straightforward topic. As I wrote earlier, "If Christians could agree on what everything entails, there wouldn't be the reported 40+K denominations. "

Didn't think you'd be able to explain exactly what is "weaselly" about asking for clarification as it was an illogical conclusion. Not that you'd ever admit it.
I don’t care what the churches agree on or not that wasn’t the question. It is all about Jesus, who is He to you, Savior or no.

T

Moves
17 Jul 18
1 edit

I don’t care what the churches agree on or not that wasn’t the question. It is all about Jesus, who is He to you, Savior or no.
Not sure if you'll be able to wrap your mind around this, but Suzianne's question is dependent on what she intended "savior" to entail. Thus far, she hasn't offered clarification.

Walk your Faith

USA

Moves
17 Jul 18

Not sure if you'll be able to wrap your mind around this, but Suzianne's question is dependent on what she intended "savior" to entail. Thus far, she hasn't offered clarification.
Do not care, to you is Jesus your savior or no?

T

Moves
17 Jul 18

Do not care, to you is Jesus your savior or no?
Well, given your posting history didn't seem likely that you'd be able to wrap your mind around it.

Whether you care or not is irrelevant.

Walk your Faith

USA

Moves
17 Jul 18

Well, given your posting history didn't seem likely that you'd be able to wrap your mind around it.

Whether you care or not is irrelevant.
No answer, I am actually surprised and disappointed. I guess I should’ve expected it.

T

Moves
17 Jul 18

No answer, I am actually surprised and disappointed. I guess I should’ve expected it.
Put two and two together KJ.