1. Standard memberKellyJay
    Walk your Faith
    USA
    Moves
    17 Jul '18 20:39
    Originally posted by @thinkofone
    Put two and two together KJ.
    4 and I am still no closer to getting an answer from you about Jesus. You ashamed of yourself, of Jesus, or to gutless to say what you really think of Jesus?
  2. Joined
    15 Oct '06
    Moves
    17 Jul '18 20:501 edit
    Originally posted by @kellyjay
    4 and I am still no closer to getting an answer from you about Jesus. You ashamed of yourself, of Jesus, or to gutless to say what you really think of Jesus?
    I'm saying that evidently you're unable to put two and two together vis-a-vis our discussion thus far. If you were to check your pride, perhaps you'd be able to.
  3. Standard memberKellyJay
    Walk your Faith
    USA
    Moves
    17 Jul '18 21:59
    I'm saying that evidently you're unable to put two and two together vis-a-vis our discussion thus far. If you were to check your pride, perhaps you'd be able to.
    Check my pride because you will not answer a question? Next time you go to rebuke, consul, or enlighten anyone about scriptures I will keep this in mind. You are quite willing to insult, and rebuke others for their stances but you hide your beliefs and opinions, unwilling to bring your views into the light of day.

Check my pride. ROFL do you even have any?
  4. Standard memberKellyJay
    Walk your Faith
    USA
    Moves
    17 Jul '18 22:01
    Not a mind reader if you are unwilling to answer if Jesus is your savior it’s between the two of you!
  5. Joined
    15 Oct '06
    Moves
    17 Jul '18 23:18
    Not a mind reader if you are unwilling to answer if Jesus is your savior it’s between the two of you!
    Okay, I'll spell it out for you:

Since I needed clarification from Suzianne, is there any reason for you to believe that I wouldn't need clarification from you? I'm not a mind reader either.
  6. Standard memberKellyJay
    Walk your Faith
    USA
    Moves
    18 Jul '18 00:59
    Okay, I'll spell it out for you:

Since I needed clarification from Suzianne, is there any reason for you to believe that I wouldn't need clarification from you? I'm not a mind reader either.
    You need clarification to answer if Jesus Christ is YOUR savior. Well if you don’t know than nothing I can say will clear that up for you.
  7. Joined
    15 Oct '06
    Moves
    18 Jul '18 01:18
    You need clarification to answer if Jesus Christ is YOUR savior. Well if you don’t know than nothing I can say will clear that up for you.
    The penny never quite drops for you, does it?

Of course, you're too prideful to admit it - evidently even to yourself.
  8. Standard memberKellyJay
    Walk your Faith
    USA
    Moves
    18 Jul '18 02:11
    The penny never quite drops for you, does it?

Of course, you're too prideful to admit it - evidently even to yourself.
    My pride is keeping you from saying anything good or bad, positive or negative. Not sure what delusional warped ideas you have, but nothing on my end locks your mouth shut. Blaming me for your unwillingness to acknowledge or deny Christ is on you not me.
  9. Joined
    15 Oct '06
    Moves
    18 Jul '18 02:30
    My pride is keeping you from saying anything good or bad, positive or negative. Not sure what delusional warped ideas you have, but nothing on my end locks your mouth shut. Blaming me for your unwillingness to acknowledge or deny Christ is on you not me.
    Okay KJ. It's remarkable how you miss one point after another and draw on illogical conclusion after another. Set aside your pride KJ.
  10. Standard memberKellyJay
    Walk your Faith
    USA
    Moves
    18 Jul '18 02:462 edits
    Okay KJ. It's remarkable how you miss one point after another and draw on illogical conclusion after another. Set aside your pride KJ.
    You know there are Christians who lose their lives because they will not deny Jesus in
    front of people who will kill them if they don't. You say nothing, so what is it you want, do
    you want me to guess? You want me to figure out what you are with your clues? Are you
    a Bible thumping Anti-Christ? You believe in beating people over the head with verses of
    scripture you like, but you deny Christ? The only conclusion I can draw is you will not
    answer a question, and blame me for it. It is a simple question, I'm not here to play 20
    questions, you don't want to say you have accepted or rejected Jesus, fine.
  11. Standard memberTom Wolsey
    Aficionado of Prawns
    Texas
    Moves
    18 Jul '18 03:41
    You know there are Christians who lose their lives because they will not deny Jesus in
    front of people who will kill them if they don't. You say nothing, so what is it you want, do
    you want me to guess? You want me to figure out what you are with your clues? Are you
    a Bible thumping Anti-Christ? You believe in beating people over the head with verses of ...[text shortened]... not here to play 20
    questions, you don't want to say you have accepted or rejected Jesus, fine.
    Silence speaks volumes sometimes.
  12. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    18 Jul '18 07:181 edit
    Originally posted by @tom-wolsey
    You do realise this is an international site with posters contributing from multiple time zones? And by that I mean those places your learned about in school which are outside of America
  13. Standard memberKellyJay
    Walk your Faith
    USA
    Moves
    22 Jul '18 10:22
    Originally posted by @tom-wolsey
    I wonder how much time has to pass before we think he has time to wake up and answer
    the question?

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree