transfusions

transfusions

Spirituality

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
17 May 14

Fighting for menโ€™s

right to have babies

Moves
17 May 14

Originally posted by robbie carrobie
FMF is a tabloid journalist that searches garbage cans for some soiled vestige with which to concoct a libelous story, 64squaresoflame is a megalomaniac who irrationally states that I have nothing of interest to say and then seeks to engage me in conversation and you are an FMF flunkie with no rational basis for anything you have ever said evah! You ...[text shortened]... ou are, you represent and you will ever be! You don't walk the walk you simply drool the drool!
I think this post of yours perfectly sums up your online persona: a chest-beating arrogant name-caller with no sense of self awareness or desire for self examination.

PS are you now still ignoring me or not ignoring me, or are you ignoring me but playing but playing a "wild-card" with a view to ignoring something later on.

Fighting for menโ€™s

right to have babies

Moves
17 May 14

Originally posted by redbarons
at least I don't have piss flaps like you
What are you 5?

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
17 May 14

Originally posted by divegeester
What are you 5?
close

rc

Moves
17 May 14

I think this post of yours perfectly sums up your online persona: a chest-beating arrogant name-caller with no sense of self awareness or desire for self examination.

PS are you now still ignoring me or not ignoring me, or are you ignoring me but playing but playing a "wild-card" with a view to ignoring something later on.
I am neither ignoring you or not ignoring you, you have simply posted nothing interesting worth responding to.

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
17 May 14

I am neither ignoring you or not ignoring you, you have simply posted nothing interesting worth responding to.
more a cheeky slap than a punch but still racking up the points Robbie keeps coming back with that Kipper(he dose them up like a kipper)

The drunk knight

Stuck on g1

Moves
17 May 14

The drunk knight

Stuck on g1

Moves
17 May 14

FMF is a tabloid journalist that searches garbage cans for some soiled vestige with which to concoct a libelous story,

64squaresoflame is a megalomaniac who irrationally states that I have nothing of interest to say and then seeks to engage me in conversation

and you are an FMF flunkie with no rational basis for anything you have ever said eva ...[text shortened]... are, you represent and you will ever be!

You don't walk the walk you simply drool the drool!
I have to say, this made me laugh! ๐Ÿ˜€

Thanks Robbie for the hours of entertainment you've provided everyone here,
please note that your services to trolling and reprobation have not gone unnoticed... a TRUE class act indeed.

And to you too, Redbarons... I've never seen such dedication to kissing another mans behind in all my years! ๐Ÿ˜€

Have care in your future endeavours, gentlemen...
This Megalomaniac is going to buy 2 new skulls to add to his collection. ๐Ÿ™‚

Toodle pip!

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
17 May 14

Originally posted by 64squaresofpain
I have to say, this made me laugh! ๐Ÿ˜€

Thanks Robbie for the hours of entertainment you've provided everyone here,
please note that your services to trolling and reprobation have not gone unnoticed... a TRUE class act indeed.

And to you too, Redbarons... I've never seen such dedication to kissing another mans behind in all my years! ๐Ÿ˜€

Have ...[text shortened]... n...
This Megalomaniac is going to buy 2 new skulls to add to his collection. ๐Ÿ™‚

Toodle pip!
in reply to 64squairsnobrain calling me an ass licker I must inform everyone that as an openly gay person I have licked many bums but not as big a BUM as 64SQUARESNOBRAIN.

Fighting for menโ€™s

right to have babies

Moves
17 May 14

in reply to 64squairsnobrain calling me an ass licker I must inform everyone that as an openly gay person I have licked many bums but not as big a BUM as 64SQUARESNOBRAIN.
Being gay or licking arses are the least of your problems. By the way now robbie knows you are gay he will probably shun you.

rc

Moves
17 May 14

Even gangsta rapper chicks dont have A$$es that big!

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
17 May 14

Being gay or licking arses are the least of your problems. By the way now robbie knows you are gay he will probably shun you.
hey I am gay but only gay as a badger.

Fighting for menโ€™s

right to have babies

Moves
17 May 14

hey I am gay but only gay as a badger.
Did your profuse masturbation make you gay?

*ref robbie carrobie and 'masturbation makes you gay'

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
17 May 14

could be because I do try to masturbate at least once per hour except sundays because that's my day of rest

rc

Moves
17 May 14

so were you born gay and is it just your London accent that makes you sound gay?