transfusions

transfusions

Spirituality

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
14 May 14

well in my opinion Robbie is still fighting his corner pretty well taking on heathens like me and quite a few godbotherers.

The drunk knight

Stuck on g1

Moves
14 May 14

Originally posted by redbarons
well in my opinion Robbie is still fighting his corner pretty well taking on heathens like me and quite a few godbotherers.
Why must you encourage him?

You started this mess, at least offer a contribution that doesn't mirror that of a spectator at a boxing match.

Z

Moves
14 May 14

Originally posted by robbie carrobie
On the contrary there is such a procedure as blood expansion where the lost volume is made up of a solution and measures taken to boost the bodies production of blood cells through naturally occurring hormones such as erythtropoietin. I suggest you educate yourself prior to posting Zippy it makes sense.
yes, people die every day because of a shortage of blood donors just to protect the conspiracy that is blood transfusions.

yes, stab victims having lost a lot of blood would only need to get your miracle solution and patiently await for the blood to replenish itself.

you are ridiculous.

i only hope that more and more states vote laws that allow doctors to override superstitious fools who deny blood transfusion to their children. an adult superstitious fool may himself die if he so chooses, i couldn't care less.

this whole argument is happening because we worry some child may die (and some did) because an idiot forbade his doctor to save him.

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
14 May 14

Originally posted by 64squaresofpain
Why must you encourage him?

You started this mess, at least offer a contribution that doesn't mirror that of a spectator at a boxing match.
I am a spectator I also have my opinions(but I don't want to air my dirty washing on this forum)its like watching jerry springer you all roll up and spout some ideology gainsaying each other its better than TV.

rc

Moves
14 May 14

Thankyou and I crow upon this thread like a cockeral on the farm gate at dawn.

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
14 May 14

Thankyou and I crow upon this thread like a cockeral on the farm gate at dawn.
hey Robbie how did you get into your religion ? born into it/drawn to it/did you have a faith previously?just interested.

rc

Moves
14 May 14

hey Robbie how did you get into your religion ? born into it/drawn to it/did you have a faith previously?just interested.
I am on my phone great barron and I hate texting ill tell you when I get home from work but I searched all kinds of religions and read all kinds of religious books. Listened to preachers hindhus muslims seihks hari krishnis catholics protestants mormons bahai and the one that appealed to me was Jehovahs Witnesses.

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
14 May 14

I am on my phone great barron and I hate texting ill tell you when I get home from work but I searched all kinds of religions and read all kinds of religious books. Listened to preachers hindhus muslims seihks hari krishnis catholics protestants mormons bahai and the one that appealed to me was Jehovahs Witnesses.
ok

Fighting for men’s

right to have babies

Moves
14 May 14
2 edits

I am a spectator I also have my opinions(but I don't want to air my dirty washing on this forum)its like watching jerry springer you all roll up and spout some ideology gainsaying each other its better than TV.
Nevermind.

The drunk knight

Stuck on g1

Moves
14 May 14

Originally posted by divegeester
Nevermind.
It's unbelievable, isn't it Dive?

I find it increasingly peculiar how whenever Robbie has been faced with a tough predicament in this thread,
it just ends up being him and redbarons talking some nonesense about animal noises or football teams etc... looks awfully suspect to me.

Fighting for men’s

right to have babies

Moves
14 May 14
1 edit

I find it increasingly peculiar how whenever Robbie has been faced with a tough predicament in this thread,
it just ends up being him and redbarons talking some nonesense about animal noises or football teams etc... looks awfully suspect to me.
If you had seen my post before the edits it would have made sense but it would have been removed by a moderator.

Moves
14 May 14

sounds like you already decided you were going to believe in something. then went religion shopping. interesting that once you had picked your favorite you decided you agreed with it 100%.......lucky coincidence or what!!!!

The drunk knight

Stuck on g1

Moves
14 May 14

Originally posted by divegeester
If you had seen my post before the edits it would have made sense but it would have been removed by a moderator.
All you can do is keep your resolve, and eventually they'll break...
petty language and abuse is the first step towards defeat, I know this from experience.

To be honest, there isn't even a competition here any more, which is a shame as I hadn't even brought out any big guns yet...
eh well, as you said, never mind.

rc

Moves
14 May 14

Originally posted by stellspalfie
sounds like you already decided you were going to believe in something. then went religion shopping. interesting that once you had picked your favorite you decided you agreed with it 100%.......lucky coincidence or what!!!!
That is simply untrue as I always had a belief in God, i had no idea what the teachings of Jehovah's Witnesses were until i examined them and I have at least made a diligent search and came to a rational decision concerning my faith which rather refutes the ludicrous assertion that its lucky or coincidental. Did you really think this thing through? I don't think so.

I used to listen to the Christian preachers preaching in Glasgow, I talked with the Hari Krishnas who were soliciting for funds near where i lived close to Glasgow University, I read the leaflets of born again Christians, my best friend in college was a Muslim who used to talk to me about Islam, i have read Ron Hubbards book on Scientology, Crowleys occult book, the practice of theory and magic, I looked at the New age beliefs, spoke to Buddhists, practitioners of transcendental meditation, Hindus, you name it, if i came into contact with it, I questioned it. There was nothing lucky nor coincidental about it.

rc

Moves
14 May 14
1 edit

I have not been faced with anything, your insinuations are ludicrous, in fact there is no issue for me, I don't take blood, i retain the right of self determination. How hard can it be? You have provided nothing but egotism and some rather transparent cheap shots. When you do post something interesting i may respond and then again i may simply dismiss it. You can continue to promote belief in your own propaganda, it may have meaning to someone, somewhere.