1. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    18 May '14 07:35
    Originally posted by robbie carrobie
    so were you born gay and is it just your London accent that makes you sound gay?
    Good luck with your new friend.
  2. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Account suspended
    Moves
    18 May '14 09:20

This post is unavailable.

Please refer to our posting guidelines.

3. Account suspended
    Moves
    18 May '14 10:09
    Originally posted by divegeester
    Good luck with your new friend.
    Luck has nothing to do with it, he has skillfully mocked you!
  4. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Account suspended
    Moves
    18 May '14 15:09
    I am in fact a professional Mocker/its like being a hit man but no one dies.
  5. Account suspended
    Moves
    18 May '14 18:402 edits
    Originally posted by redbarons
    I am in fact a professional Mocker/its like being a hit man but no one dies.
    It must pain such a great swordsman to have to slice up such limp cabbage as divesgeester! 😀
  6. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    19 May '14 10:32
    Unlikely, redbarrons is is the current forum retard. That you choose to buddy up to him is revealling.
  7. Account suspended
    Moves
    19 May '14 10:39
    Unlikely, redbarrons is is the current forum retard. That you choose to buddy up to him is revealling.
    Was it not Rajk who only recently termed you a Dunce? What if its true and you really are a total airhead? Have you considered the possibility?
  8. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Account suspended
    Moves
    19 May '14 12:36
    me being retarded should not be ridiculed I have special needs would you take the urine out of dwarves or downs syndrome people/shame on you.
  9. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    21 May '14 10:26
    It must pain such a great swordsman to have to slice up such limp cabbage as divesgeester! 😀
    Funny how the attacks are only ad hominem when they don't go your way.
  10. Account suspended
    Moves
    21 May '14 14:271 edit
    Originally posted by Suzianne
    Funny how the attacks are only ad hominem when they don't go your way.
    I don't think you know what an ad hominem actually is! It is a logical fallacy used to attempt to establish an argument, for example, 'that cannot be true because you are a Muppet' or 'that creep can roll man! yeah but hes a pervert dude'. Now when i term divesgeester a limp cabbage i am not trying to establish an argument, simply making reference to his mind which is not an ad hominem as you have erroneously assumed. If you need anymore help with logic let me know.
  11. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    21 May '14 18:581 edit
    I don't think you know what an ad hominem actually is! It is a logical fallacy used to attempt to establish an argument, for example, 'that cannot be true because you are a Muppet' or 'that creep can roll man! yeah but hes a pervert dude'. Now when i term divesgeester a limp cabbage i am not trying to establish an argument, simply making reference to his mind which is not an ad hominem as you have erroneously assumed. If you need anymore help with logic let me know.

Interesting. So if I call you a fatuous, arrogant twat, that's not an ad hominem then?
  12. Account suspended
    Moves
    21 May '14 19:12
    [b]I don't think you know what an ad hominem actually is! It is a logical fallacy used to attempt to establish an argument, for example, 'that cannot be true because you are a Muppet' or 'that creep can roll man! yeah but hes a pervert dude'. Now when i term divesgeester a limp cabbage i am not trying to est ...[text shortened]... w.

Interesting. So if I call you a fatuous, arrogant twat, that's not an ad hominem then?[/b]
    indeed, its simply an insult, for it to be an ad hominem and a logical fallacy you would need to attempt to build an argument on the basis of me being an arrogant twat.
  13. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    21 May '14 19:53
    indeed, its simply an insult, for it to be an ad hominem and a logical fallacy you would need to attempt to build an argument on the basis of me being an arrogant twat.
    If I said "nothing you say has any credibility because you are a blithering, tub-thumping motormouth", would that be an ad hominem?
  14. Account suspended
    Moves
    21 May '14 20:10
    If I said "nothing you say has any credibility because you are a blithering, tub-thumping motormouth", would that be an ad hominem?
    yes that would be an ad hominem because you are trying to establish an argument based upon a logical fallacy, that being that bungling idiots cannot utter anything credible for they may infact produce excellent nonsense.
  15. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    21 May '14 21:15
    yes that would be an ad hominem because you are trying to establish an argument based upon a logical fallacy, that being that bungling idiots cannot utter anything credible for they may infact produce excellent nonsense.
    I'll leave it there then.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree