1. Standard membergalveston75
    Texasman
    San Antonio Texas
    Moves
    27 Sep '12 22:27
    Originally posted by RJHinds
    Maybe He is supposed to be rude, who knows? 😏
    So no new info given here that means anything to you? Nothing new to maybe think about?
    It seems that as I stated before you are just stuck and it seems you don't seem to take your time and reason on the scriptures and what they are saying. Maybe you do and you don't care, who knows,
    But you just can't take a few scriptures that say things that you need to back up your doctrine. You have to take the entire bible and every scripture in it to get the clear understandings of what one or two scriptures seem to say or hint at. But in reality with all the rest of the scriptures that say the opposite, one needs or should if one is really seeking the truth of a matter, do all the comparisons and look at what the writer was saying and what the words in the original launguages are saying.
    For instance no where in the bible are the words and terms used with the holy spirit that are used with God and Jesus. So something should catch ones attention and possible think the holy spirit is not the same as God and Jesus.
    But then that's up to the one that is reading the scriptures and if one is really wanting to learn and get to the heart of the matter.....

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree