1. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    13 Oct '19 07:51
    @dj2becker said
    On the plus side you’re not simply playing the troll card like Dive whenever he’s up against it.
    Make no mistake; I think you have basically been trolling for 50 pages. I have simply been facilitating you as you have made a fool of yourself.
  2. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    13 Oct '19 07:59
    @dj2becker said
    On the plus side you’re not simply playing the troll card like Dive whenever he’s up against it.
    In all the years you’ve been here as dj2becker and the stooge fetchmyjunk there has never been one moment when I have felt in the slightest bit “up against it”.

There are several reasons for this but the most obvious is that you are a one trick pony when it comes to content; you post the same boring stuff over and over and over and over and over again. There is no “up against it” with you.

Sonship has his blogging and html, KellyJay has his incomprehensible furballs, SecondSon has his spiritual muscle and insults and you repeat your stuff from several years ago.
  3. Joined
    01 Oct '04
    Moves
    13 Oct '19 11:051 edit
    @divegeester said
    In all the years you’ve been here as dj2becker and the stooge fetchmyjunk there has never been one moment when I have felt in the slightest bit “up against it”.

There are several reasons for this but the most obvious is that you are a one trick pony when it comes to content; you post the same boring stuff over and over and over and over and over again. There is no “up ...[text shortened]... ls, SecondSon has his spiritual muscle and insults and you repeat your stuff from several years ago.
    That’s rich coming from the Champion of one trick ponies. Every time you post there’s a great chance it’s about people burning in hell for eternity.
  4. Joined
    01 Oct '04
    Moves
    13 Oct '19 11:06
    @fmf said
    Make no mistake; I think you have basically been trolling for 50 pages. I have simply been facilitating you as you have made a fool of yourself.
    Now that’s a perfect example of a subjective opinion.
  5. Standard memberKellyJay
    Walk your Faith
    USA
    Moves
    13 Oct '19 14:18

Removed by poster

6. Joined
    01 Oct '04
    Moves
    13 Oct '19 16:27
    @fmf said
    All I can see is some facetiousness.
    That’s what happens when you never stop staring into the mirror.
  7. Standard memberKellyJay
    Walk your Faith
    USA
    Moves
    13 Oct '19 16:59
    Jesus is the cornerstone that the builders rejected if He is not our cornerstone, our building of our world views, our reasoning, our definitions of truth with be built on shifting sand.
  8. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    13 Oct '19 17:44
    @dj2becker said
    That’s rich coming from the Champion of one trick ponies. Every time you post there’s a great chance it’s about people burning in hell for eternity.
    I post across a spectrum of topics and have done so since I’ve been a member of this website.
  9. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    13 Oct '19 23:01
    @kellyjay said
    Jesus is the cornerstone that the builders rejected if He is not our cornerstone, our building of our world views, our reasoning, our definitions of truth with be built on shifting sand.
    Placing a historical figure ~ who is the subject of your spiritual and religious speculation ~ as your "cornerstone" in this way is a subjective thing to do. This means your "world views ...reasoning ... definitions of truth", and all your assertions based on them, are subjective too.
  10. Joined
    01 Oct '04
    Moves
    18 Oct '19 17:47
    @fmf said
    Placing a historical figure ~ who is the subject of your spiritual and religious speculation ~ as your "cornerstone" in this way is a subjective thing to do. This means your "world views ...reasoning ... definitions of truth", and all your assertions based on them, are subjective too.
    Are the assertions based on historical fact. Are they subjective too?
  11. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    18 Oct '19 22:47
    @dj2becker said
    Are the assertions based on historical fact. Are they subjective too?
    There are no "historical facts" about superntaural things, only speculation and subjective personal opinions.
  12. Joined
    01 Oct '04
    Moves
    19 Oct '19 03:07
    @fmf said
    There are no "historical facts" about superntaural things, only speculation and subjective personal opinions.
    That’s your subjective opinion. Your words versus the the words of the Bible. There are plenty of reasons why people would trust the Bible over your opinion.
  13. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    19 Oct '19 03:30
    @dj2becker said
    That’s your subjective opinion. Your words versus the the words of the Bible. There are plenty of reasons why people would trust the Bible over your opinion.
    You are entitled to hold whatever personal opinion you want regarding whether to "trust" the Bible.
  14. Joined
    01 Oct '04
    Moves
    19 Oct '19 03:47
    @fmf said
    You are entitled to hold whatever personal opinion you want regarding whether to "trust" the Bible.
    You are also entitled to have the choice to reject the Bible.
  15. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    19 Oct '19 04:05
    @dj2becker said
    You are also entitled to have the choice to reject the Bible.
    Whatever you or I think or assert with regard to the supposed supernatural implications of the Bible's content, those viewpoints of ours are subjective in nature.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree