ufos and aliens

ufos and aliens

Spirituality

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Cape Town

Moves
22 Jun 09

Originally posted by karoly aczel
If you want to continue to question my experience then please stop. As much as i will continue to try to answer I feel we have reached an end with this line of inquiry. Either you believe me (on some level) or you dont. I really dont care either way.
I started this thread to find out if anyone could ADD to my understanding of this subject not to regress into spurious debate..(oh the things i hold back!)
You appear to be misunderstanding me totally. At no point am I saying you are lying, or did not experience what you experienced.
By the way, you have not stated what you experienced, all we know so far is that it appeared to you to be some telepathic communication with aliens.
If you refuse to accept any new information that does not back up your already held beliefs then you wont go very far except self gratification.
If someone comes to me and says "I met a vampire yesterday" then it seems perfectly reasonable to ask "did you check that he wasn't wearing false teeth?".

You may fully believe that you have communicated with aliens and you may be right in your belief, but if you are afraid of being asked why you believe it and whether you have considered alternative explanations then you need to ask yourself whether you believe it because of the evidence, or you believe it because you want to.

ka
The Axe man

Brisbane,QLD

Moves
22 Jun 09

Originally posted by utherpendragon
I doubt you will find it at the library,maybe. It is a massive "book" called the Urantia book. It showed up on a Chicago publishers door step in the 50's w/nobody taking claim for it. It seems like you will find it interesting.You could google the Urantia Foundation.
I had a quick look at the urantia book.
Strange and potentially disturbing stuff.
I'm not going to judge it yet but I will investigate further . (may take a while)

Can't win a game of

38N Lat X 121W Lon

Moves
23 Jun 09

I once saw a fiery bright orange object in the night sky. It appeared to stand still for a bit. When I got out of my truck and stared at it it suddenly flew off at a high rate of speed. Don't know what it was but I guess it would be called a U.F.O. LOL Told my Parents and they said ok. My friend said I was drunk and staring at a street lamp 😉

Manny

F

Moves
23 Jun 09

Once when I waited at a zebra crossing at a dense traffic road I looked up the sky (I ususally do that at nights because I like to watch the starry skies) I saw a triangle of three blinking red ligths in above me. The blinks was in some funny way synchronized in an intricate pattern. The three of them just hanged there, not moving, like they just wanted to study earthly life. My spine froze, my hair of my arm raised, millions of thoughts crossed my brain, I got the impression like "Oh, it's true then, they are really interested in us, they are friendly..."

Then the traffic signal changed, the traffic stopped and silenced, and I heard the helicopter above my head...

Child of the Novelty

San Antonio, Texas

Moves
23 Jun 09

I know where you are coming from.
Some e.t.'s may have the ability to travel here without a spacecraft
There is something to your assertion that the 'government' is flying spacecraft.
I have read much literature on the subject-from abductions to roswell to inter-dimensionals
Note:I first had telepathic/'higher states experiences BEFORE I sought out ...[text shortened]... l view on the subject. I wasn't really into it at all and had no real opinion on the matter
1. Did they tell you about the others ?
2. Did they tell you why they are here ?
3. Did they communicate with you as if you were a child ?
4. What, if any, visual experience accompanied this communication ?

ka
The Axe man

Brisbane,QLD

Moves
23 Jun 09

Originally posted by twhitehead
You appear to be misunderstanding me totally. At no point am I saying you are lying, or did not experience what you experienced.
By the way, you have not stated what you experienced, all we know so far is that it appeared to you to be some telepathic communication with aliens.
If you refuse to accept any new information that does not back up your alread ...[text shortened]... self whether you believe it because of the evidence, or you believe it because you want to.
I dont want to believe it, Its so un-believable
I have not mantioned what these were other then some sort of 'contact' experience.
I may have misunderstood your point yes but I am not looking for information to back up my experienc,I already believe it. I just want to broaden my understanding of the subject and possibly connect with any others who may have had similar experiences.

ka
The Axe man

Brisbane,QLD

Moves
23 Jun 09
2 edits

Originally posted by caissad4
1. Did they tell you about the others ?
2. Did they tell you why they are here ?
3. Did they communicate with you as if you were a child ?
4. What, if any, visual experience accompanied this communication ?
1.which others?
2.to raise the conciousness of the earth and assist with her 'birthing'
3.they communicated with me very simply and carefully as initially i was so scared.
4.A]when I saw a ufo there was a 'blurry' type vision of the sighting. Only the ufo was blurry. Everything else around it was clear and sharp on a fine sunny mid-day.
B]I did not see any physical beings when i had a waking 'encounter' experience.I did see some higher dimensional clolours and the like.
( I did see a physical looking alien in a dream. IT was a humanoid but not like a lot of "gray' sightings i have heard reported. In the dream I was totally freaked out when i saw this alien humanoid entity. Scared to death.)

Child of the Novelty

San Antonio, Texas

Moves
23 Jun 09

1.which others?
2.to raise the conciousness of the earth and assist with her 'birthing'
3.they communicated with me very simply and carefully as initially i was so scared.
4.A]when I saw a ufo there was a 'blurry' type vision of the sighting. Only the ufo was blurry. Everything else around it was clear and sharp on a fine sunny mid-day.
B]I did not ...[text shortened]... dream I was totally freaked out when i saw this alien humanoid entity. Scared to death.)
1. Ask them. They may answer.
2. Ask for more details.
3. One voice or several ?
4A. Excellent
4B. Excellent

ka
The Axe man

Brisbane,QLD

Moves
23 Jun 09

Originally posted by caissad4
1. Ask them. They may answer.
2. Ask for more details.
3. One voice or several ?
4A. Excellent
4B. Excellent
1. 'they' said they would reveal more in due time
2.There is work being done on several different levels.Subtle 'behind the scenes' work. They keep saying "its 90% preparation"
3.several minds sharing a common telepathic "voice"

Child of the Novelty

San Antonio, Texas

Moves
24 Jun 09

1. 'they' said they would reveal more in due time
2.There is work being done on several different levels.Subtle 'behind the scenes' work. They keep saying "its 90% preparation"
3.several minds sharing a common telepathic "voice"
Your experience appears valid.
Keep me updated.
Angela

Guppy poo

Sewers of Holland

Moves
24 Jun 09

This issue has been bubbling in me for a while, I knew it was just a matter of time before I bought it up.
Firstly I realised both terms are short-sighted but you know the general gist of where I am coming from ,right?
In my experience this subject has played an integral part of my spiritual understanding (of reality)
However when talking to other pe ...[text shortened]... re if you dont believe me or think I'm crazy(however.as always'all comments are most welcome)
Any god damned alien mad enough to fly 10 billion light years just to scare the bejesus out of a farmer in Arkansas is alright in my book.

Gotta love that sort of dedication. Just gotta love it.

Cape Town

Moves
24 Jun 09

I may have misunderstood your point yes but I am not looking for information to back up my experienc,I already believe it. I just want to broaden my understanding of the subject and possibly connect with any others who may have had similar experiences.
You haven't told us much about what you experienced. From what you have said however it looks like you are embellishing your understanding of the experience with what you have learnt about 'aliens' from other people - probably mostly originating in fiction.

I dont want to believe it, Its so un-believable
You say you don't want to believe it, but you seem quite resistant to any criticism or suggestions of alternative explanations.

ka
The Axe man

Brisbane,QLD

Moves
24 Jun 09

You haven't told us much about what you experienced. From what you have said however it looks like you are embellishing your understanding of the experience with what you have learnt about 'aliens' from other people - probably mostly originating in fiction.

[b]I dont want to believe it, Its so un-believable

You say you don't want to believe it, but you seem quite resistant to any criticism or suggestions of alternative explanations.[/b]
Think what you want but I have seriously considered the alternatives and the criticisms. I dont think I embellished the experience.
I have said so little on the subject because its so damn hard to write about. the process of 'telepathy' for example is a very hard subject to write about.

ka
The Axe man

Brisbane,QLD

Moves
24 Jun 09

[b]I dont want to believe it, Its so un-believable

You say you don't want to believe it, but you seem quite resistant to any criticism or suggestions of alternative explanations.[/b]
What else would you like to know?
(or are you just going to keep doubting?)

Cape Town

Moves
24 Jun 09

Think what you want but I have seriously considered the alternatives and the criticisms. I dont think I embellished the experience.
I have said so little on the subject because its so damn hard to write about. the process of 'telepathy' for example is a very hard subject to write about.
So what reasons do you have for believing that the communication came from aliens and not some human with a telepathy machine? From my own knowledge of science, a human with a telepathy machine is a more probable explanation unless there are specific characteristics ruling that out. For example, did the 'aliens' give you any information that it would by highly unlikely that a human would know or would be able to make up?