1. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    28 Aug '18 11:362 edits
    Originally posted by @rajk999
    If you do not understand what Jesus and the Apostles preached then someone elses personal life and conduct and testimony will not help either. And this is the advice of Jesus Himself. This is for your jokers on this forum of which you are chief, who believe in personal testimony and confessions as a prerequisite to understanding the word of God.

The Ric ...[text shortened]... sus and the Apostles then nobody's testimony will help either.

Get that in your stupid skull.
    Since your given (your 'If' ) is false, it renders the rest of your screed moot. You even reiterate the false given later (another 'if' ), verifying just how wrong your diatribe is.

All that this gets into my "stupid skull" is that you simply do not know what you are talking about, and furthermore, that it even applies to me in the first place. It's as if you've never read anything I've ever written in this forum. And yet you assume to know me even though you ignore what I have said. You are a hypocrite.
  2. PenTesting
    Moves
    28 Aug '18 11:393 edits
    Originally posted by @suzianne
    Since your given (your 'If' ) is false, it renders the rest of your screed moot. You even reiterate the false given later (another 'if' ), verifying just how wrong your diatribe is.
    Nothing of value to add as usual.

If you would not hear the Word of God, then nobody's personal life or confession or testimony will help you.

Got it ?

Note : I speak from the words of Christ. You speak from the words of the church pastor.

Your foolish doctrine is of men. Mine comes from the mouth of Christ.
  3. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    28 Aug '18 11:43
    Nothing of value to add as usual.

[b]If you would not hear the Word of God, then nobody's personal life or confession or testimony will help you.

Got it ?

Note : I speak from the words of Christ. You speak from the words of the church pastor.

Your foolish doctrine is of men. Mine comes from the mouth of Christ.[/b]
    AGAIN, your given is FALSE. Got it?

You are ASSUMING my doctrine, which you apparently know NOTHING of.

You speak far beyond yourself. Far beyond what you think you know. You are a hypocrite.
  4. PenTesting
    Moves
    28 Aug '18 12:05
    AGAIN, your given is FALSE. Got it?

You are ASSUMING my doctrine, which you apparently know NOTHING of.

You speak far beyond yourself. Far beyond what you think you know. You are a hypocrite.
    I am basing my comments on what YOU SAY ABOUT YOURSELF.
    You are a blabber mouth.
    That is why the Bible warns people like you to keep silence.
    If it is false then you are false.

Understand?
  5. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    28 Aug '18 20:25
    Originally posted by @kellyjay
    Grace isn't unrelated, you either receive it or you die in your sins. God's Kingdom is what
    Jesus preached about, it is entering into God's Kingdom, becoming a son of God. All of
    these are either done through the work of Christ, or you are attempting to get in good with
    God on own efforts. Your own efforts are never going to be good enough.

Do you be ...[text shortened]... an the OT, because people dying in their sins
    and are thrown into Hell are brought up by Jesus?
    If god is kinder in the NT why is the most horrible torture imaginable in it?
  6. Standard memberKellyJay
    Walk your Faith
    USA
    Moves
    29 Aug '18 00:49
    Originally posted by @divegeester
    If god is kinder in the NT why is the most horrible torture imaginable in it?
    Evil is going to be dealt with period.
    Your problem is you think it is God not man that is wicked and evil.
  7. PenTesting
    Moves
    29 Aug '18 00:581 edit
    Evil is going to be dealt with period.
    Your problem is you think it is God not man that is wicked and evil.
    How is a man who does not know of Christ wicked and evil?
    How is tormenting such a man for eternity justtified.?

According to you that is what your God does.
  8. Standard memberKellyJay
    Walk your Faith
    USA
    Moves
    29 Aug '18 01:04
    Jesus never said that. You continue to promote your false nonsense church dogma. What Jesus said is that it would not go well for these types of people

[i]Then shall he say also unto them on the left hand,
    Depart from me, ye cursed, into everlasting fire, prepared for the devil and his angels:
    For I was an hungred, and ye gave me no meat:
    I was th ...[text shortened]... of the Kingdom of God are the ones who do not do good works. It would not go well for them
    [/b]
    Matthew 10:33
    but whoever denies me before men, I also will deny before my Father who is in heaven.

If you are denying Jesus here, you also will be denied.

Luke 9:23
    And he said to all, “If anyone would come after me, let him deny himself and take up his cross daily and follow me.

If you are not following Jesus now denying yourself, you are not following Him.

2 Timothy 2:12
    if we endure, we will also reign with him; if we deny him, he also will deny us;

It is clear the Holy Spirit also confirmed this point, deny Him, He will deny us.

John 1:12
    But to all who did receive him, who believed in his name, he gave the right to become children of God,

If you have not received Him, what rights do you have before God?

John 3:18
    Whoever believes in him is not condemned, but whoever does not believe is condemned already, because he has not believed in the name of the only Son of God.

Jesus was clear, you don't believe in Him you are already condemned.

John 3:36
    Whoever believes in the Son has eternal life; whoever does not obey the Son shall not see life, but the wrath of God remains on him.

You must believe and obey, if you reject Him, the wrath of God remains on you.

No one is denying God works will be, need to be, should be done, they are not what
    saves us. That is simply us doing what we should nothing more than that.

Luke 17:
    10 So you also, when you have done all that you were commanded, say, ‘We are unworthy servants; we have only done what was our duty.’”

If you think just doing what you are supposed to do is worthy of praise and entrance into
    the Kingdom of God, think again.
  9. Standard memberKellyJay
    Walk your Faith
    USA
    Moves
    29 Aug '18 01:11
    How is a man who does not know of Christ wicked and evil?
    How is tormenting such a man for eternity justtified.?

According to you that is what your God does.
    Romans 8:5
    For those who live according to the flesh set their minds on the things of the flesh, but those who live according to the Spirit set their minds on the things of the Spirit.

Romans 8:7
    For the mind that is set on the flesh is hostile to God, for it does not submit to God's law; indeed, it cannot.

Romans 8:8
    Those who are in the flesh cannot please God.

1 Peter 2:11
    Beloved, I urge you as sojourners and exiles to abstain from the passions of the flesh, which wage war against your soul.

1 John 2:16
    For all that is in the world—the desires of the flesh and the desires of the eyes and pride of life—is not from the Father but is from the world.

We are lost without God, if you don't have God's Spirit you are simply walking out your
    life as you always have been, in the flesh.
  10. Standard memberkaroly aczel
    The Axe man
    Brisbane,QLD
    Moves
    29 Aug '18 02:06
    Originally posted by @ghost-of-a-duke
    She said Jesus is not 'just' a guru. (He is more than that).
    I read her post.

I asked a question.

Problem?? For chrissake!!
  11. Standard memberkaroly aczel
    The Axe man
    Brisbane,QLD
    Moves
    29 Aug '18 02:08
    So you will stand before God in your own righteousness not Christ, it isn't going to go well
    for you.
    Are you sure? I've already been guaranteed eternal life . You?
  12. Standard memberkaroly aczel
    The Axe man
    Brisbane,QLD
    Moves
    29 Aug '18 02:12
    Do you?
    For f***'s sake!! What the hell is this ? Tidlywinks? Have you no shame? Have you no sanity? I ask a most simple question and you answer with .... wait for it... the same question!!!

Talk about remaining with a sinking ship!! Perhaps there's still a few bourbons left in the quickly sinking main bar!!
  13. Standard memberkaroly aczel
    The Axe man
    Brisbane,QLD
    Moves
    29 Aug '18 02:14
    It goes a long way in understanding that all your talk about "the LORD" is just that -- talk.
    Understanding the Lord you say?

Ok. Tell me a bit about the Lord if you are so ready to mention His name. Please, let the public reflect.
  14. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    29 Aug '18 02:15
    Originally posted by @karoly-aczel
    Are you sure? I've already been guaranteed eternal life . You?
    And who 'guaranteed' it to you? Rajk?

Certainly not 'the LORD' that you deny.
  15. Standard memberkaroly aczel
    The Axe man
    Brisbane,QLD
    Moves
    29 Aug '18 02:23
    And who 'guaranteed' it to you? Rajk?

Certainly not 'the LORD' that you deny.
    the 2 angels that persuaded me to return.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree