Understanding Leviticus

Understanding Leviticus

Spirituality

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Fighting for men’s

right to have babies

Moves
14 Jan 18

Originally posted by @eladar
If God declares it then yes.

I am not sure what you are talking about in your final group.
What do you mean “if” god declares it? Are you not sure then?

I’ve edited it to say “hit” parents, this carried the death penalty too.

E

Moves
14 Jan 18

Originally posted by @thinkofone
Your incessant bigotry and self-serving beliefs repeatedly demonstrate that you neither hear nor understand the gospel the Jesus preached during His ministry.

You can claim that you don't reject it and may even believe that you don't reject it, but your posts clearly show that you do.
God is the bigot not me.

God declared homosexuals be executed, not me.

Jesus declared sexual immorality sin not me.

Perhaps you can show me the scripture that declares homosexual marriage possible and God created another man to be a man's partner.

Fighting for men’s

right to have babies

Moves
14 Jan 18

God is the bigot not me.

Perhaps you can show me the scripture that declares homosexual marriage possible and God created another man to be a man's partner.
Are you suggesting that you have no choice in what you believe?

E

Moves
14 Jan 18

Originally posted by @divegeester
What do you mean “if” god declares it? Are you not sure then?

I’ve edited it to say “hit” parents, this carried the death penalty too.
Sure, no problem with any of that if God declares it.

E

Moves
14 Jan 18

Are you suggesting that you have no choice in what you believe?
I choose. I choose God.

Fighting for men’s

right to have babies

Moves
14 Jan 18
1 edit

Sure, no problem with any of that if God declares it.
You keep saying “IF god declares it”. Why IF are you unsure?

Your version of God declares that people who strike their parents should be put to death, do you feel that this is something that is morally acceptable and therefore as it is a command then you should be carrying this out, correct?

T

Moves
14 Jan 18

God is the bigot not me.

The fact of the matter is that for those guided by the spirit of truth, both homosexuality and slavery are addressed by the following wherein Jesus defines the "law and the prophets" and therefore what is and isn't sin.
Matthew 7
12“In everything, therefore, treat people the same way you want them to treat you, for this is the Law and the Prophets.

Matthew 22
37And He said to him, “ ‘YOU SHALL LOVE THE LORD YOUR GOD WITH ALL YOUR HEART, AND WITH ALL YOUR SOUL, AND WITH ALL YOUR MIND.’ 38“This is the great and foremost commandment. 39“The second is like it, ‘YOU SHALL LOVE YOUR NEIGHBOR AS YOURSELF.’ 40“On these two commandments depend the whole Law and the Prophets.”

Slavery goes against the "law and the prophets" as defined by Jesus. As such, slavery is sin.

Homosexuality does not go against the "law and the prophets" as defined by Jesus. As such, homosexuality is not sin.

He who has ears, let him hear.

E

Moves
14 Jan 18

Your version of God declares that people who strike their parents should be put to death, do you feel that this is something that is morally acceptable and therefore as it is a command then you should be carrying this out, correct?
My version of God is the one found in the Bible.

E

Moves
14 Jan 18

Originally posted by @thinkofone
The fact of the matter is that for those guided by the spirit of truth, both homosexuality and slavery are addressed by the following wherein Jesus defines the "law and the prophets" and therefore what is and isn't sin.
Matthew 7
12“In everything, therefore, treat people the same way you want them to treat you, for this is the Law and the Prophets. ...[text shortened]... hets" as defined by Jesus. As such, homosexuality is not sin.

He who has ears, let him hear.
Ok thanks for sharing your assumptions based on the spirit in your heart.

If you have to give commentary to explain what it means, then it is your interpretation.

Fact is you are led by a spirit in rebellion to God. You are the most evil because you claim to speak for God but spew Satan's lies.

Try to prove your point without commentary just scripture.

E

Moves
14 Jan 18

No, my version says striking your parents is evil and of the devil.

For the nation of Israel such should have been put to death.

T

Moves
14 Jan 18
1 edit

Ok thanks for sharing your assumptions based on the spirit in your heart.

If you have to give commentary to explain what it means, then it is your interpretation.

Fact is you are led by a spirit in rebellion to God. You are the most evil because you claim to speak for God but spew Satan's lies.

Try to prove your point without commentary just scripture.
You "pick and choose what to believe and what to reject". You have repeatedly demonstrated that you "reject" the gospel that Jesus preached during His ministry and "pick" whatever you believe supports your bigotry and other self-serving beliefs.

Matthew 13
10And the disciples came and said to Him, “Why do You speak to them in parables?” 11Jesus answered them, “To you it has been granted to know the mysteries of the kingdom of heaven, but to them it has not been granted. 12“For whoever has, to him more shall be given, and he will have an abundance; but whoever does not have, even what he has shall be taken away from him. 13“Therefore I speak to them in parables; because while seeing they do not see, and while hearing they do not hear, nor do they understand.

Fighting for men’s

right to have babies

Moves
14 Jan 18

My version of God is the one found in the Bible.

Are you going to say if you think this is morally acceptable for you to do today?

Fighting for men’s

right to have babies

Moves
14 Jan 18

No, my version says striking your parents is evil and of the devil.

For the nation of Israel such should have been put to death.
Are you drunk? That is what I said!

Fighting for men’s

right to have babies

Moves
14 Jan 18

Yes or no eladar?

E

Moves
14 Jan 18

Yes or no eladar?
If God instructs them to do so yes. If God does not instruct them to do so no.

You real are simple minded if you can't tell the difference between sin and consequence.

In the New Covenant sin is still sin. Marriage is still only between a man and woman. Sex outside of marriage is still sin. It is now that God will determine the punishment when you see him.

Only those who agree with God will have eternal life. Those who reject his truth will all receive their just punishment.