Using the Bible to insult people

Using the Bible to insult people

Spirituality

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Moves
01 Apr 16
1 edit

Originally posted by Ghost of a Duke
Admittedly, Son of Satan is less than flattering.

😲
Every comment in my profile is an actual insult made against me because I disagree with certain alleged Christians on the Internet.

Resident of Planet X

The Ghost Chamber

Moves
01 Apr 16

Originally posted by divegeester
Every comment in my profile is an actual insult made against me because I disagree with certain alleged Christians on the Internet.
Out of interest, what is the worst thing an atheist has ever said to you?

Moves
01 Apr 16
2 edits

Twhitehead has accused me of lying a couple of times during heated exchanges and rwingett called me a 'chowderhead' once.

The so called Christians get upset because I won't toe the party line in here. To be fair sonship is very restraind in the insult department despite me frequently grinding his gears over his unusual beliefs.

rc

Moves
01 Apr 16
3 edits

Probably about 95 % of those things listed are true. The only ones that I cannot agree with are that he will burn in all eternity in hell and that he is worse than Satan. All the the other things are probably correct although he puts a spin on having the same morality as a lynch mob, that not entirely accurate. What was actually found out was that he could find no moral imperative in his religious beliefs that would have prevented him from witnessing a lynching had he been present.

itiswhatitis

oLd ScHoOl

Moves
01 Apr 16
1 edit

I enjoy keeping note of the American Christian attitude to dissent from within the Christian ranks. It interests me.
So, you're okay with negative attention because it's attention? As long as we're paying attention to you it's all good, eh...

You've also been called a narcissist on more than one occasion.
Why is that one missing from your list?

F

Unknown Territories

Moves
01 Apr 16

Twhitehead has accused me of lying a couple of times during heated exchanges and rwingett called me a 'chowderhead' once.

The so called Christians get upset because I won't toe the party line in here. To be fair sonship is very restraind in the insult department despite me frequently grinding his gears over his unusual beliefs.
You forgot an 'e,' just in case anyone is keeping score.

F

Moves
02 Apr 16
1 edit

Originally posted by robbie carrobie
All the the other things are probably correct although he puts a spin on having the same morality as a lynch mob, that not entirely accurate.
What you said to divegeester was:

"You have the same moral disposition as lynchers. You are ignorant, prejudiced and bigoted and think that the use of violence can be justified."

F

Moves
02 Apr 16

All the the other things are probably correct although he puts a spin on having the same morality as a lynch mob, that not entirely accurate.
I asked you this: "You are comparing divegeester to the people who lynched black people you mentioned in your OP?" See: the OP here - Thread 163746

Your answer was:

"Yes to me he has no more love in his heart than them, if you have evidence to the contrary then please produce it now. As far as i am concerned his is equally as hateful, equally as bigoted.

F

Moves
02 Apr 16

I asked you this: "What evidence do you have that divegeester is "equally as hateful" as people who strung up blacks by their necks to murder them?"

You answered with this:

"His attempt to state that we are more morally culpable and reprehensible because of our stance on blood transfusions is motivated by hatred. He knows that in the case of minors its an extremely emotive subject and he will utilise that in an attempt to either draw attention way from the issue that i raised or attempt to discredit it me in some other way. He did after all state that I would let a child die, did he not? Does that appear to you to be a man possessed of compassion and understanding? Well you will provide evidence of his compassion and understanding and I will accept it, So far you seem unable to do so."

Moves
02 Apr 16

Probably about 95 % of those things listed are true. The only ones that I cannot agree with are that he will burn in all eternity in hell and that he is worse than Satan. All the the other things are probably correct although he puts a spin on having the same morality as a lynch mob, that not entirely accurate. What was actually found out was that ...[text shortened]... religious beliefs that would have prevented him from witnessing a lynching had he been present.
You do realise I'm just a person who disagrees with you and your ideology don't you?

Moves
02 Apr 16

Originally posted by lemon lime
So, you're okay with negative attention because it's attention? As long as we're paying attention to you it's all good, eh...

You've also been called a narcissist on more than one occasion.
Why is that one missing from your list?
I don't remember that one, who was it it who said that?

You seem to be missing the point here, which is that I am called these things by other Christians because I publically and directly disagree with them about certain aspects of their beliefs or behaviour on the Internet.

Moves
02 Apr 16

You all look like a group of window-lickers on a day trip to the zoo to me - divegeester

Its this phrase here, 'window lickers' that is the most disturbing for it purports to be a derogatory term for disabled people. Why divegeester feels the necessity to castigate persons who through no fault of their own suffer disabilities is known only to him.
Do you find the use of the term "window lickers" to be objectionable Robbie?

F

Moves
08 Apr 16

All the the other things are probably correct although he puts a spin on having the same morality as a lynch mob, that not entirely accurate. What was actually found out was that he could find no moral imperative in his religious beliefs that would have prevented him from witnessing a lynching had he been present.
[BUMP for robbie.]

What you actually said to divegeester was:

"You have the same moral disposition as lynchers. You are ignorant, prejudiced and bigoted and think that the use of violence can be justified."

I asked you this: "You are comparing divegeester to the people who lynched black people you mentioned in your OP?" See: the OP here - Thread 163746

Your answer was:

"Yes to me he has no more love in his heart than them, if you have evidence to the contrary then please produce it now. As far as i am concerned his is equally as hateful, equally as bigoted.

Moves
08 Apr 16

You all look like a group of window-lickers on a day trip to the zoo to me - divegeester

Its this phrase here, 'window lickers' that is the most disturbing for it purports to be a derogatory term for disabled people. Why divegeester feels the necessity to castigate persons who through no fault of their own suffer disabilities is known only to him.
You have not responded on this topic I notice...I wonder why.

You seem find the use of the term "window licker" unacceptable, and yet you have used the term many times yourself. Somewhat hypocritical robbie carrobie?

rc

Moves
08 Apr 16

Sorry geester i no longer provide a platform for incessant trolls like you and FMF. You need to overcome your narcissism and I am not helping you by providing you a platform, You need to go cold turkey and change your behaviour, its simply unacceptable because all you seem capable of is being contentious.