1. Joined
    04 Feb '05
    Moves
    27 Aug '15 11:11
    Originally posted by KellyJay
    Have you read the NT, it is much bloodier than the Old.
    apart from revelations, which are the hallucinations of a senile man on shrooms, it is not.

even if it were true (it isn't), it is merely a forecast of an even that will maybe happen in the future. no blood has been spilled
  2. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    27 Aug '15 11:34
    Have you read the NT, it is much bloodier than the Old.
    Can you say what you are basing this statement on please?
  3. PenTesting
    Moves
    27 Aug '15 11:57
    Originally posted by divegeester
    Can you say what you are basing this statement on please?
    Does not KJ believe in eternal torment for everyone except born again Christians? Maybe that is what he is referring to. Eternal torment is not in the OT and if it is true all the atrocities in the OT pales in comparison.
  4. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Moves
    27 Aug '15 12:28
    Originally posted by Rajk999
    Does not KJ believe in eternal torment for everyone except born again Christians? Maybe that is what he is referring to. Eternal torment is not in the OT and if it is true all the atrocities in the OT pales in comparison.
    I don't think there would be blood, all wounds would be cauterized
  5. Standard memberKellyJay
    Walk your Faith
    USA
    Moves
    27 Aug '15 13:04
    Originally posted by Zahlanzi
    apart from revelations, which are the hallucinations of a senile man on shrooms, it is not.

even if it were true (it isn't), it is merely a forecast of an even that will maybe happen in the future. no blood has been spilled
    Well Revelations is a part of the NT no different than the book of John or Luke, I'd say
    you'd do well to remember that.
  6. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    27 Aug '15 13:13
    Well Revelations is a part of the NT no different than the book of John or Luke, I'd say
    What evidence do you have to substantiate a claim that Revelations is "divinely inspired"?
  7. Joined
    04 Feb '05
    Moves
    27 Aug '15 13:24
    why should i? the god of love needs to end the world in blood and torment? really?
  8. Standard memberKellyJay
    Walk your Faith
    USA
    Moves
    27 Aug '15 13:49
    why should i? the god of love needs to end the world in blood and torment? really?
    You really should read a little more about God than just the parts you seem to like.
    He is love yes, but He is also Just, Holy, and Righteous these are as much apart of God
    as Love. The heavens and earth are going to end and a new heaven and earth are
    coming, the old will pass away. The end of evil will be bloody, but it will also be the end of
    it.
  9. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Moves
    27 Aug '15 13:52
    Actually the NT or rather the new Covenant started in the book of Acts when the comforter came, the promised outpouring of holy spirit.
    That is why Jesus told the disciples to tarry in Jerusalem until...
    That page in your bible that says "New Testament" is not God inspired.
  10. Standard memberKellyJay
    Walk your Faith
    USA
    Moves
    27 Aug '15 13:551 edit
    You've heard how great God's grace and mercy are I imagine, exactly how bad do you
    think God's wrath and fury will be?
  11. Joined
    04 Feb '05
    Moves
    27 Aug '15 14:23
    You really should read a little more about God than just the parts you seem to like.
    He is love yes, but He is also Just, Holy, and Righteous these are as much apart of God
    as Love. The heavens and earth are going to end and a new heaven and earth are
    coming, the old will pass away. The end of evil will be bloody, but it will also be the end of
    it.
    revelation isn't justice, it is punishment. rather than end the world quick (why he would need to end the world in the first place is another issue), he would rather make the "wicked" suffer, before he makes them suffer for all eternity.

jesus wouldn't do this. no matter how wicked the world is
  12. PenTesting
    Moves
    27 Aug '15 14:24
    Originally posted by checkbaiter
    Actually the NT or rather the new Covenant started in the book of Acts when the comforter came, the promised outpouring of holy spirit.
    That is why Jesus told the disciples to tarry in Jerusalem until...
    That page in your bible that says "New Testament" is not God inspired.
    More Administration of Grace rubbish.

Cut out Jesus Christ because Christ said things you Christians dont like, such as:
    - love your neighbour as yourself and love God and you will get eternal life
    - help the poor and sick and needy and you will enter the Kingdom
    - dont do that and you will burn in the lake of fire.

Yep .. continue to proclaim ' ..I love Jesus , I believe in Jesus but now, Jesus is not in the New covenant.

Read Hebrews 6, 7, 8 and 9. Jesus Christ is the mediator of the New Covenant. The Old Covenant is gone and the teachings of Christ now applies.

What kind of Christian removes Christ from the gospel or the New Covenant ? A false one.
  13. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    27 Aug '15 14:24
    Originally posted by Rajk999
    I have only a vague idea of what KellyJay believes on that topic as his posts on it are generally vague and when I ask him a direct question on it, he just pouts and ignores me.
  14. PenTesting
    Moves
    27 Aug '15 14:26
    Originally posted by divegeester
    I have only a vague idea of what KellyJay believes on that topic as his posts on it are generally vague and when I ask him a direct question on it, he just pouts and ignores me.
    He often cannot talk is plain simple language like many can, so you have to deduce what he is trying to say most times unfortunately.
  15. Joined
    04 Feb '05
    Moves
    27 Aug '15 14:26
    You've heard how great God's grace and mercy are I imagine, exactly how bad do you
    think God's wrath and fury will be?
    god is infinitely more wise and superior than us. we are just a smidge more intelligent than dogs. exactly how bad is your wrath and fury when your dog craps the carpet? do you torture your dog for an eternity? do you murder his offspring to the 7th generations? do you murder all the chihuahuas in the world because your chihuahua crapped the carpet?

why do you think god will have a psychotic episode because a race of far inferior beings did something he didn't like?

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree