1. Standard memberKellyJay
    Walk your Faith
    USA
    Moves
    28 Aug '15 15:382 edits
    Originally posted by checkbaiter
    All sinners from the repentant one's
    who have asked for and received God's grace through Jesus Christ, and the
    unrepentant sinners who are also going to standing will also be standing before God to
    give an account of their lives.

This is another point we will disagree on. Both groups will stand before God but for different reasons. Those who have received grace will stand before God for loss or gain of rewards.
    We will be standing before God, yes...those in their sin and those in Jesus' righteousness.
    The reasons will be different.
  2. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Moves
    28 Aug '15 15:39
    Originally posted by KellyJay
    I did not say why they would be in front of God only that we would be.
    okay 🙂
  3. Standard memberKellyJay
    Walk your Faith
    USA
    Moves
    28 Aug '15 15:41
    Originally posted by checkbaiter
    okay 🙂
    I had to correct myself....I did say that....sorry....my bad.
  4. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    29 Aug '15 02:50
    Originally posted by Zahlanzi
    "Only eight people were left unaffected by this corruption,"
    were they? was evil eradicated with the flood? one of noah's sons did something that warranted a generational curse after just the time it took for first grapes to grow again. noah got drunk like a pig. men build the tower of babel. soddom and gomorrah. egypt and its 10 plagues. the holocaust (t ...[text shortened]... y thing real on this list). was evil eradicated? or was it just another failure from the OT god?
    I did not mean to imply that all evil was eradicated with the flood. Obviously as you pointed out that was not the case. However, the extreme evil that had corrupted other humans was judged by the flood.

We are still looking forward to the final judgment when sin and death will be dealt with by the resurrection and fire, after which a new heaven and earth will be created.

HalleluYaH !!! Praise the LORD! Holy! Holy! Holy!
  5. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    01 Sep '15 11:29
    Well here is one evil bitch:

http://www.washingtonpost.com/news/morning-mix/wp/2015/08/31/its-now-or-never-texts-reveal-teens-efforts-to-pressure-boyfriend-into-suicide/?tid=trending_strip_3
  6. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    01 Sep '15 23:07
    Originally posted by sonhouse
    Well here is one evil bitch:

http://www.washingtonpost.com/news/morning-mix/wp/2015/08/31/its-now-or-never-texts-reveal-teens-efforts-to-pressure-boyfriend-into-suicide/?tid=trending_strip_3
    "For the coming of the Son of Man will be just like the days of Noah. For as in those days before the flood they were eating and drinking, marrying and giving in marriage, until the day that Noah entered the ark, and they did not understand until the flood came and took them all away; so will the coming of the Son of Man be."

(Matthew 24:37-39 NASB)
    "For just like the lightning, when it flashes out of one part of the sky, shines to the other part of the sky, so will the Son of Man be in His day. But first He must suffer many things and be rejected by this generation. And just as it happened in the days of Noah, so it will be also in the days of the Son of Man: they were eating, they were drinking, they were marrying, they were being given in marriage, until the day that Noah entered the ark, and the flood came and destroyed them all. It was the same as happened in the days of Lot: they were eating, they were drinking, they were buying, they were selling, they were planting, they were building; but on the day that Lot went out from Sodom it rained fire and brimstone from heaven and destroyed them all. It will be just the same on the day that the Son of Man is revealed."

(Luke 17:24-40 NASB)

YouTube

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree