1. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    13 Oct '18 16:31
    @secondson said
    Maybe, but sometimes it's hard to forget the stupid and needless things people say.
    I think online disinhibition syndrome is interesting.
  2. Account suspended
    Moves
    13 Oct '18 16:37
    @suzianne said
    No.

No, I don't, because every time I share anything about my life, certain barracudas in here pounce on it and set about trying to make me look like the "bad guy".

So no, I'm not sharing anything.

And if you don't like that, talk to them about it.
    I've seen remarks from people who wonder how you're able to work a full time job, because you're constantly picking up homeless people and bringing them to the ER. And also that you've donated both kidneys, your liver, and tons of bone marrow.

I've found these comments about you to be really really funny, because underneath the comments is the fact people know how much you do for charity, and to help the needy.
  3. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    13 Oct '18 16:42
    @chaney3 said
    I've seen remarks from people who wonder how you're able to work a full time job, because you're constantly picking up homeless people and bringing them to the ER. And also that you've donated both kidneys, your liver, and tons of bone marrow.

I've found these comments about you to be really really funny, because underneath the comments is the fact people know how much you do for charity, and to help the needy.
    Online disinhibition strikes again!
  4. Account suspended
    Moves
    13 Oct '18 16:46
    @fmf said
    Online disinhibition strikes again!
    Not sure what you're talking about.
    It was a compliment to Suzianne.
  5. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    13 Oct '18 16:47
    @chaney3 said
    the fact people know how much you do
    Do people now "know" that what I claimed on page 1 of this thread is true. No, they don't. People can only listen to each other when they claim things about themselves, and decide whether they find it credible or not.
  6. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    13 Oct '18 16:48
    @chaney3 said
    Not sure what you're talking about.
    It was a compliment to Suzianne.
    I am takling about the claims we make about ourselves.
  7. Joined
    01 Oct '04
    Moves
    13 Oct '18 17:322 edits
    @fmf said
    divegeester once divulged that his birth mother had taken her own life when he was very young but that he had had a happy childhood with his loving father and step-mother. Then you had Romans1009 and dj2becker trolling divegeester about his birth mother's suicide. On another occasion, divegeester mentioned his wife, and you had whodey and dj2becker engaging in some grotty snigger ...[text shortened]... . All these things arose from disagreements in message board chats. It's the nature of the internet.
    Of course you can paraphrase and use the word 'troll' without quoting the exact words to spin it all your own way. Let's just conveniently forget about how you and Ghost trolled me by saying I was psychologically abused as a kid after I shared details about my youth.
  8. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    13 Oct '18 17:501 edit
    @dj2becker said
    Of course you can paraphrase and use the word 'troll' without quoting the exact words to spin it all your own way. Let's just conveniently forget about how you and Ghost trolled me by saying I was psychologically abused as a kid after I shared details about my youth.
    The thread where you revealed what happened to you is here: Thread 173077. You also gave us a link to a website that explained what went on.
  9. Joined
    01 Oct '04
    Moves
    13 Oct '18 17:521 edit
    @fmf said
    The thread where you revealed what happened to you is here: Thread 173077. You also gave us a link to a website that explained what went on.
    Ah yes that gave you the right to troll me about it. At one point you claimed I made it all up but later on when it suited you trolled me about it being true.
  10. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    13 Oct '18 17:54
    @dj2becker said
    Ah yes that gave you the right to troll me about it.
    We didn't. People can go look for themselves.
  11. Joined
    01 Oct '04
    Moves
    13 Oct '18 18:01
    @fmf said
    We didn't. People can go look for themselves.
    Indeed they can. It's all there.
  12. SubscriberGhost of a Duke
    Resident of Planet X
    The Ghost Chamber
    Moves
    13 Oct '18 18:51
    @dj2becker said
    'You' clearly described for everybody, by your own volition, a situation of clear psychological abuse where, along with other things, you spoke about the brainwashing that had occurred.

On what basis was psychological abuse incorrect? The description (if correct) was your own.
  13. Standard memberkaroly aczel
    The Axe man
    Brisbane,QLD
    Moves
    13 Oct '18 21:17
    @badradger said
    @BigDoggProblem
    I just started rehab 2 hour session once a week, there are about a dozen others there plus the nurses and physios, the group are all ages, sexes and at different stages of rehab, we are all in there from being naughty , over indulging, drink, smoking, drugs, over eating, myself guilty of all 4, what amazed me was how helpful and non judgemental the staff an ...[text shortened]... nmates were, I was not looking forward to my first session but am now looking forward to the next 7.
    naughty?

you mean glutinous?

You have to take control. Balance and use, not abuse.
  14. Standard memberkaroly aczel
    The Axe man
    Brisbane,QLD
    Moves
    13 Oct '18 21:18
    @suzianne said
    No.

No, I don't, because every time I share anything about my life, certain barracudas in here pounce on it and set about trying to make me look like the "bad guy".

So no, I'm not sharing anything.

And if you don't like that, talk to them about it.
    irony
  15. Standard memberkaroly aczel
    The Axe man
    Brisbane,QLD
    Moves
    13 Oct '18 21:22
    @badradger said
    I think all things considered its a wise choice to make the effort to explain why you choose not to divulge juicy moments from your past.
    almost as wise as just sharing ?

I like the premise of this thread as I understand it.
    This is a chance for people like Suzianne to talk about real things as it relates to their professed spirituality

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree