1. Standard memberSecondSon
    Sinner
    Saved by grace
    Moves
    14 Oct '18 14:41
    @fmf said
    "Doing" what?
    Responding to threats of physical violence.

Aren't you following the thread of discussion?
  2. Standard memberSecondSon
    Sinner
    Saved by grace
    Moves
    14 Oct '18 14:45
    @fmf said
    "Defend" myself in online discussions? What are you talking about?
    What are you talkin about?
  3. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    14 Oct '18 14:481 edit
    @dj2becker said
    So I trolled divegeester when I mentioned something that he clearly described for everybody, by his own volition, but you weren't trolling me when you kept on bringing up something repeatedly that I had described?
    Wether or not it (your posting exchange to Romans1009 at the time) was “trolling” is irrelevant; what you did was try to use the suicide of my birth mother to manipulate the discussion and score some cheap internet points.
  4. Joined
    01 Oct '04
    Moves
    14 Oct '18 15:00
    @divegeester said
    Wether or not it (your posting exchange to Romans1009 at the t8me) was “trolling” is irrelevant; what you did was try to use the suicide of my birth mother to manipulate the discussion and score some cheap internet points.
    I am the only one that knows what my intentions were, and they were not to troll you or score points. You are free to believe what you want.
  5. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    14 Oct '18 15:011 edit
    @secondson said
    Responding to threats of physical violence.

Aren't you following the thread of discussion?
    Online threats of violence are laughable - they signal 'defeat'. That's the thread of our conversation, isn't it?
  6. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    14 Oct '18 15:08
    @secondson said
    Are you sure you're not having feelings about wanting to defend yourself, but are too timid?
    Why would I be too "timid" to defend myself in online discussions?  
  7. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    14 Oct '18 15:40
    @dj2becker said
    I am the only one that knows what my intentions were, and they were not to troll you or score points. You are free to believe what you want.
    Your interplay with the sour and isolated troll Romans1009 at the time was completely revealing of your intent; if it were otherwise your subsequent posting behaviour would have indicated your true intent. It hasn’t.
  8. Joined
    01 Oct '04
    Moves
    14 Oct '18 15:42
    @divegeester said
    Your interplay with the sour and isolated troll Romans1009 at the time was completely revealing of your intent; if it were otherwise your subsequent posting behaviour would have indicated your true intent. It hasn’t.
    Whatever you say Dr Phil.
  9. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    14 Oct '18 15:451 edit
    @divegeester said
    Later, he refused to apologize - even after his mistake about what your childhood had actually been like was reiterated to him - because he said you "might have been lying" about your mother's suicide. I'll say this at the risk of being accused of being a conspiracy theorist by sonship: it spoke volumes about his character.
  10. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    14 Oct '18 15:45
    @dj2becker said
    Whatever you say Dr Phil.
    You and Romans1009 dipped your forum sword in the blood of my deceased mother and publicly smeared it on this forum in order to score cheap internet points. Everyone read it; you and he are not derided here for no reason.
  11. Joined
    01 Oct '04
    Moves
    14 Oct '18 15:50
    @divegeester said
    You and Romans1009 dipped your forum sword in the blood of my deceased mother and publicly smeared it on this forum in order to score cheap internet points. Everyone read it; you and he are not derided here for no reason.
    When all else fails play the victim card.
  12. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    14 Oct '18 15:51
    Gosh.
  13. Standard memberkaroly aczel
    The Axe man
    Brisbane,QLD
    Moves
    14 Oct '18 20:46
    @badradger said
    to late damage done call it greed or addiction its a recovery mission now, make the most of the time I have left.
    you have more time than you think.. a lot can be achieved in 2 years. It all starts in the mind
  14. Standard memberkaroly aczel
    The Axe man
    Brisbane,QLD
    Moves
    14 Oct '18 20:481 edit
    @secondson said
    You are doing the right thing by identifying and acknowledging the truth about your condition. Support in "therapeutic sessions" with others is a powerful tool on the path of recovery. I've been there. It works.

There's an added benefit though that you will discover after you get you feet back on the ground.
    "It works"

Really? Sounds like you were better off drunk
  15. Standard memberkaroly aczel
    The Axe man
    Brisbane,QLD
    Moves
    14 Oct '18 20:53
    @secondson said
    Not really. I'm more interested in what you have to say about yourself.
    lie much?

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree