1. Standard memberDasa
    Dasa
    Account suspended
    Moves
    21 Oct '12 14:20
    Originally posted by finnegan
    For thoses who are sincere and want to know more they can [b]purchase the 18 volume Srimad Bhagavatam ... and they can read at their leisure.

Why does this sound like a scam? Buy my book and it will tell you how to get rich. Book: "To get rich, publish a book called buy my book and it will tell you..."[/b]
    Dear Finn

Please tell the forum what the difference is between true religion and false religion.
  2. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    21 Oct '12 15:07
    Originally posted by Dasa
    Please tell the forum what the difference is between true religion and false religion.
    You've asked this question umpteen times before. Nearly every devotee of any particular religion is going to claim that their religion is the "true" one and that other ones are, at best, mistaken, or even "false". You do it for your religion. Muslims do it for theirs. Christians do it for theirs. Etc. your question serves no discursive purpose other than to tee up your declarations and pronouncements about your own chosen religion.
  3. Standard memberDasa
    Dasa
    Account suspended
    Moves
    21 Oct '12 16:02
    Originally posted by FMF
    You've asked this question umpteen times before. Nearly every devotee of any particular religion is going to claim that their religion is the "true" one and that other ones are, at best, mistaken, or even "false". You do it for your religion. Muslims do it for theirs. Christians do it for theirs. Etc. your question serves no discursive purpose other than to tee up your declarations and pronouncements about your own chosen religion.
    Can you not read?

You are fault finding again.

I have asked what is the difference and I require an explanation.......and not which is true and which is false.

Stop trolling me please every time I post........and say something honest.
  4. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Moves
    21 Oct '12 16:04
    Originally posted by wolfgang59
    Putting aside the questions of are there gods? , is there a god? , there is only ONE God etc.

What are the pre-requisites for a god (real or imagined)?
    Whatever you love/fear or worship. It can be an idol, self, a car, a person etc.
  5. Standard memberavalanchethecat
    Not actually a cat
    The Flat Earth
    Moves
    21 Oct '12 16:04
    Can you not read?

You are fault finding again.

I have asked what is the difference and I require an explanation.......and not which is true and which is false.

Stop trolling me please every time I post........and say something honest.
    Dude you make RJH seem slightly less f***ed up. That's quite an achievement.
  6. Windsor, Ontario
    Moves
    21 Oct '12 16:15
    Dear Finn

the difference is the delusion of the particular claimant of a particular religion.
  7. Standard memberfinnegan
    GENS UNA SUMUS
    Moves
    21 Oct '12 16:37
    Dear Finn

I agree with FMF and Voidspirit on this.

The concept of a true religion and a false one is introduced by yourself and others of your mindset, who may be Muslim, Christian or otherwise affiliated. It is therefore not something on which I need to respond, since it is not in my vocabulary.

Even so, I do have in my mind a notion that some people are more authentic than others in their profession of a religious faith. That is not to say they are more right or less wrong, but more coherent and consistent in their claims. Your do not meet either criterion in my opinion, based on the posts you generate.
  8. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    22 Oct '12 00:11
    The "truth" of a religion is in the eye of the religionist.
  9. Standard memberDasa
    Dasa
    Account suspended
    Moves
    24 Oct '12 13:41
    It is obvious that no one in this forum know the difference between true religion and false religion.

How then can you expect to discuss religion without knowing that difference.

Could you discuss soccer if you did not know the difference between soccer and rugby league.................[ NO ]

I have posted in this forum previously what constitutes false religion and true religion but obviously no one cares to know the difference.

This is why most in this forum are dishonest.

Dont know........dont care........lets troll the forum.
  10. Joined
    16 Jan '07
    Moves
    24 Oct '12 14:54
    It is obvious that no one in this forum know the difference between true religion and false religion.

Could you discuss soccer if you did not know the difference between soccer and rugby league.................[ NO ]

I have posted in this forum previously what constitutes fals ...[text shortened]... why most in this forum are dishonest.

are you an animal, vegetable or mineral?
  11. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    24 Oct '12 15:01

I have posted in this forum previously what constitutes fals ...[text shortened]... why most in this forum are dishonest.

No one in this forum can take anything you say seriously.

And now we're supposed to just accept your definition of "false religion" and "true religion" when you have shown again and again that you have absolutely NO clue what you're talking about? When you cannot say anything about Christianity without lying?

Just shove off and take your hypocritical opinions with you.
  12. Subscriberkevcvs57
    Flexible
    The wrong side of 60
    Moves
    24 Oct '12 15:07
    Originally posted by stellspalfie
    are you an animal, vegetable or mineral?
    What has:- the body of an animal, the head of a vegetable, and the heart of a mineral?
  13. Standard memberwolfgang59
    Quiz Master
    RHP Arms
    Moves
    24 Oct '12 18:51

Dasa

Answer this: Is father Christmas's coat red or not red?
  14. Standard memberkaroly aczel
    The Axe man
    Brisbane,QLD
    Moves
    24 Oct '12 19:55
    "god" seems to have been a very useful word, historically. Then again it's also been very controlling

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree