1. Standard memberKellyJay
    Walk your Faith
    USA
    Moves
    15 Oct '06 18:032 edits
    Originally posted by xpoferens
    Hi Kelly,

I finally had the chance to answer one of your last posts.

I simply don’t see how you get your doctrine that God has removed
    His gifts from the church from this scripture. This portion of scripture
    does talk about the gifts no longer being needed, just as it speaks
    about how now we see in a mirror dimly, and that there will be a t , and few there be that find it.

I still have another of your posts to answer.

Take care.
    Yes, it was there before the scriptures were compiled into what we know as the New Testament. Just because those scriptures were not part of the Bible, it doesn’t mean they didn’t belong there. As someone said, “Newton discovered the law of gravity, but nobody will say it didn’t exist before that.”

I think that saying “some body of believers got the idea of compiling certain text together and not others” is a sentence that would be used by skeptics, not by Christians that believe that the Bible is the inspired Word of God.

God is in charge here, not men.

Yes, God is in charge not men, so how did anyone know according to
    the argument that nothing was or could be added to the Bible, until
    the Bible was put together? That was a point of contention for you
    wasn’t it? The Bible was and is 66 different books of scripture unless
    you accept the version where a couple of other books are there, so
    how can you say nothing has been added to the Bible as proof that
    there have been no new books, when the we didn’t compile the books
    into the Bible until just a few hundred years ago?

You are saying that the Holy Spirit still indwells the believer; you are
    saying the Holy Spirit is still teaching us, guiding us leading us into
    the truth of God, but where we are parting ways is that you are also
    saying that God no longer manifests Himself in the church through the
    gifts. The gifts are just gifts, God is more important and for that
    matter the gifts are not even the goal of the church being a mature
    righteous person before God and man is, when we can do wrong and
    evil we do not, or when we should act for the good of others we do.
    We submit and obey God and resist evil and the devil that is what is
    more important walking in love toward God and man, yet saying that
    does not dismiss that God has given the church gifts and offices for a
    reason.

More to come.

Kelly
  2. Standard memberKellyJay
    Walk your Faith
    USA
    Moves
    15 Oct '06 19:033 edits
    Hi Kelly,

I finally had the chance to answer one of your last posts.

I simply don’t see how you get your doctrine that God has removed
    His gifts from the church from this scripture. This portion of scripture
    does talk about the gifts no longer being needed, just as it speaks
    about how now we see in a mirror dimly, and that there will be a t , and few there be that find it.

Take care.
    God inspires people in a way, but doesn't inspire people to write new revelation; that is the point regarding supernatural gifts.

Well, people have the Bible, the whole revelation, if they are still in darkness, that is another issue.

Mat 7:14 - Because strait [is] the gate, and narrow [is] the way, which leadeth unto life, and few there be that find it.

Take care.

There are only a few of the gifts could even touch revelation new or
    other wise, but even them anything that is said or written would have
    to line up with what was written before it. It isn't any different than the
    Old Testament times when people would profess they had a word
    from God, sometimes you'd get a guy like Jeremiah who didn't make
    anyone one happy, sometimes you'd get a guy like the prophet
    Hananiah son of Azzur who didn’t get a word from God, but gave
    everyone a warm and fuzzy message, yet he presumed to speak for
    God, those things have been happening from the beginning. God is
    quite clear on those that go out and speak for God who God did not
    give a message too. If someone does claim a word from God that
    goes against what has come before I’d ignore them, they are fools
    moving through time poisoning other people when the judgment of
    God comes He will deal with them in a harsh way no doubt about that,
    God does not play with people who presume such things when it isn’t
    true.

Jeremiah 14: 13-16
    But, "Ah, Lord GOD!" I said, "Look, the prophets are telling them, 'You will not see the sword nor will you have famine, but I will give you lasting peace in this place.'" Then the LORD said to me, "The prophets are prophesying falsehood in My name I have neither sent them nor commanded them nor spoken to them; they are prophesying to you a false vision, divination, futility and the deception of their own minds.”Therefore thus says the LORD concerning the prophets who are prophesying in My name, although it was not I who sent them--yet they keep saying, 'There will be no sword or famine in this land'--by sword and famine those prophets shall meet their end! "The people also to whom they are prophesying will be thrown out into the streets of Jerusalem because of the famine and the sword; and there will be no one to bury them--neither them, nor their wives, nor their sons, nor their daughters--for I will pour out their own wickedness on them.
    [/b]

Kelly
  3. Lisbon
    Moves
    15 Oct '06 20:55
    Hi Kelly,

Thanks for your posts.

There's a lot of material to go through, so I'll take some time to answer.

Take care.
  4. Standard memberKellyJay
    Walk your Faith
    USA
    Moves
    25 Oct '06 15:52
    Hi Kelly,

Thanks for your posts.

There's a lot of material to go through, so I'll take some time to answer.

Take care.
    I'm down to one game left and I'm leaving this site for awhile.
    Don't take to long.
    Kelly
  5. Lisbon
    Moves
    25 Oct '06 22:271 edit
    [/b]Hi Kelly,

I'll try to answer each of your posts then I'll write a final one. I'm tired of having to state over and over the same things.

There isn’t any way a linguist could understand a spiritual pray
    language or that of a message of the Spirit unless God gives them
    the interpretation of the message, it is spiritual in nature not of this
    world. What would a linguist be able to draw upon to understand it?
    S/he could if the gift was where everyone heard the message in their
    own tongue, but then so would everyone in the area that heard it.
    That was why I said you are dismissing something spiritual and you
    are simply using a man who doesn’t grasp what s/he heard word over
    what the scripture says is a reality. Now saying that, not everyone who
    does ‘speak in tongues’ is doing it because of God, it is no different
    with the spiritual gifts today as it was in the Old Testament times
    where there were prophets and false prophets running around at the
    same time.

In case you forgot, I would like to remind you that I mentioned linguists in one of my previous posts because you said this gibberish could be a world language; I wanted to prove they weren't.

Now, could you please tell me where in the Bible and in the context of supernatural gifts, "spiritual languages" are mentioned?

Those gifts were supernatural gifts of the Spirit, so, naturally they were Spiritual gifts, but that does not give you authorization to start referring to the gift of languages as “Spiritual languages”, meaning they were not languages of the world.

I Corinthians 14
    2 For he that speaketh in a tongue speaketh not unto men, but unto God; for no man understandeth; but in the spirit he speaketh mysteries.

Please notice the expression “in spirit speaketh mysteries”; does it say spiritual language? No it doesn’t.

One might say, “well, it is speaking about mysteries”. Naturally, if the ones that had this gift, couldn’t even understand what they were saying, it would be a mystery to them and to others, unless someone could interpret.

According to Acts 2, one can conclude these were world languages not some spiritual language (you are the one reading the meaning unto the passage); this gift was a sign, but it was used (naturally) to make the gospel know to people that did not understand Hebrew or Greek. Remember, the Great Commission was to spread the gospel unto all the world.

I Corinthians 14
    9 So also ye, unless ye utter by the tongue speech easy to understood, how shall it be known what is spoken? for ye will be speaking into the air.
    10 There are, it may be, so many kinds of voices in the world, and no kind is without signification.
    11 If then I know not the meaning of the voice, I shall be to him that speaketh a barbarian, and he that speaketh will be a barbarian unto me.

Even in the passage you frequently use, Paul identifies tongues as being earthly languages.

I’m not denying the temporary nature of those supernatural gifts; I
    am however in disagreement with you over the timing where these
    gifts are to be done away with. You have read into scripture meaning
    that isn’t there plainly in the text, and because of that, your
    interpretation of other scripture now has a meaning that must be
    altered in your reading from what it plainly says to suit the meaning
    you have inserted. The meaning you have inserted being what the
    passage of scripture is talking about when it refers to “…when the
    perfect comes...”, the alteration is where we are told to seek the gifts
    of the Holy Spirit you would deny that as something God wants now.

You are reading I Corinthians 14 in its own private context; you have been constantly ignoring the wider context of chapters 12 to 14.

You usually say I’m inserting a meaning in I Corinthians 13:10, when I say that that which is perfect/complete is referring to the scriptures; well, I’m inserting nothing, but you are ignoring that the perfect/complete is contrasted with imperfect/incomplete knowledge and prophecy, since you always fail to mention that important aspect. In doing so, it seems you want to make people believe we don't know what that perfect/complete thing is.

My source of knowledge and prophecy is the Bible, since it is the perfect and complete Word of God. If your source is the Bible plus something else, than you have a serious problem.

You say that I read meanings into scripture, but you are willing to accept modern day revelation; also, you seem to have a skeptical opinion about how the 27 books that constitute the New Testament were compiled.

Regards
  6. Lisbon
    Moves
    25 Oct '06 22:391 edit
    Originally posted by KellyJay
    [b]Paul doesn’t contradict Jesus and vice versa. One thing is the indwelling of the Holy Spirit, another are supernatural spiritual gifts, which includes prophecy and revelation of new knowledge; these would cease, not the indwelling of the Holy Spirit.

I don’t think I’ve brought that up many times, but if I did, that is because it all fits together.
    ...[text shortened]...
    very clearly so I know I'm not putting words in your mouth you do
    not intent to mean.
    Kelly
    [/b]I am asking to be sure, you are saying that in your opinion that
    if someone other than an apostles prays for or with someone to
    recieve the gifts of the Spirit that is another gospel? This is what
    I keep thinking you are saying, but I want you to say it if you are
    very clearly so I know I'm not putting words in your mouth you do
    not intent to mean.

Gifts of the Spirit are one thing, and they are present today, what I said is that supernatural gifts of the Spirit were over.

To make it clear, I'm not saying anything you are implying. What I've said is that if someone says they have new revelation, then that shouldn't be accepted, since Paul warned us against it.

Regards
  7. Lisbon
    Moves
    25 Oct '06 23:043 edits
    [/b]Hi Kelly,

Unless you are saying that none of the books of the Bible are written
    for anyone other than those that they were addressed to, the book
    of Corinthians and what was in it was also for us.

I always said the epistles had a specific and a general scope; they were letters after all, but nevertheless, the writers understood they were writing scripture; either you ignored what I've written before either you didn't understand it, otherwise it wouldn't be necessary for me to state it again.

The context of scripture is fine as is, it changes only when you start adding meaning that wasn't clearly written in it. So when I'm faces with scripture that plainly says to seek the spiritual gifts, and you telling me not to without the support of scripture that clearly says something has
    changed, I’m going to go with scripture that says seek the gifts.

Yes, the context of scripture is fine, while the one you are using isn’t. You are looking at the context that says to seek the gifts, while ignoring the one that says they will be over.

You have not shown me any scripture to support your belief that the
    perfect was the last of the books of the Bible that were written, nor
    have you shown me anything to suggest anyone was even to look for
    such a time to come either in the past.

I have shown but you haven’t understood, or are unwilling to.

While as I have pointed out we have been told about a time when God will be walking with us and we will not require the faith we have now, we are told about a time coming that healing will not be necessary because all sickness and death will be gone, we are told about a time where we will no longer see through a glass darkly where enlightenment will not be required, that to me is the 'perfect' not text that wasn't even put together in a single book until quite a few years after they were
    written.

Really? "we are told about a time coming that healing will not be necessary because all sickness and death will be gone, we are told about a time where we will no longer see through a glass darkly where enlightenment will not be required"? Could you please tell me what passage you are referring to?

You're probably mixing I Corinthians 13 with other passages and thinking they are all talking about the same.

You know KJ, sometimes, due to the things you write, I don’t know if I’m discussing with a Christian or with a skeptic. Your lack of respect for scripture is odd as this sentence witnesses: “…that to me is the 'perfect' not text that wasn't even put together in a single book until quite a few years after they were written.”

Remember, I Corinthians 14 is part of this “text that wasn't even put together in a single book until quite a few years after they were written”.

We are talking of Holy Scripture inspired by God and compiled unto the New Testament by His will, not about some mere text.

Another thing, here you say the writings weren't compiled "in a single book until quite a few years after they were written", while in the next post you said "... when the [sic] we didn’t compile the books into the Bible until just a few hundred years ago."

Both of these statements cannot be true, so you have to make up your mind.

Regards
  8. Lisbon
    Moves
    25 Oct '06 23:23
    [/b]Hi Kelly,

the Bible was put together?

It is strange that someone is willing to go to extremes to defend modern day supernatural gifts, but is at odds with the fact that the books that constitute the Bible were put together supernaturally by God.

That was a point of contention for you wasn’t it? The Bible was and is 66 different books of scripture unless you accept the version where a couple of other books are there, so how can you say nothing has been added to the Bible as proof that there have been no new books, when the we didn’t compile the books into the Bible until just a few hundred years ago?

A few hundred years ago? I think you should study this subject further before making these claims.

Please allow me to indicate a link that will bring you some insight about the canon and its compilation.

http://www.apologeticspress.org/articles/1972

You are saying that the Holy Spirit still indwells the believer; you are
    saying the Holy Spirit is still teaching us, guiding us leading us into
    the truth of God, but where we are parting ways is that you are also
    saying that God no longer manifests Himself in the church through the
    gifts.

God doesn’t manifest Himself in the church through supernatural spiritual gifts; I’m not talking about gifts of the spirit, rather, about supernatural gifts of the spirit.

Naturally I believe God operates miracles, but He does them directly, not by someone that supposedly has a supernatural gift. Prayer is important, and God listens, but that is not a supernatural gift.

Regards
  9. Lisbon
    Moves
    25 Oct '06 23:321 edit
    [/b]Hi Kelly,

There are only a few of the gifts could even touch revelation new or
    other wise, but even them anything that is said or written would have
    to line up with what was written before it. It isn't any different than the
    Old Testament times when people would profess they had a word
    from God, sometimes you'd get a guy like Jeremiah who didn't make
    anyone one happy, sometimes you'd get a guy like the prophet
    Hananiah son of Azzur who didn’t get a word from God, but gave
    everyone a warm and fuzzy message, yet he presumed to speak for
    God, those things have been happening from the beginning. God is
    quite clear on those that go out and speak for God who God did not
    give a message too. If someone does claim a word from God that
    goes against what has come before I’d ignore them, they are fools
    moving through time poisoning other people when the judgment of
    God comes He will deal with them in a harsh way no doubt about that,
    God does not play with people who presume such things when it isn’t
    true.

Right, I agree when you say: "If someone does claim a word from God that goes against what has come before I’d ignore them, they are fools moving through time poisoning other people when the judgment of God comes He will deal with them in a harsh way no doubt about that, God does not play with people who presume such things when it isn’t true.", but that's what you are doing when you read I Corinthians 14 and ignore the rest of the context.

As I've read somewhere... "you interpret God's Word in the light of human experience instead of vice versa".

Regards
  10. Hmmm . . .
    Moves
    26 Oct '06 02:00
    Hi Kelly,

the Bible was put together?

It is strange that someone is willing to go to extremes to defend modern day supernatural gifts, but is at odds with the fact that the books that constitute the Bib ...[text shortened]... ural gift. Prayer is important, and God listens, but that is not a supernatural gift.

Regards[/b]
    The cite does provide some good scholarly work. I was particularly impressed by the recognition that the Talmuds (1) record rabbinical discussions and commentary in the Gemara (though it should be added that these discussions are really arguments, that do no presume a closed conclusion); and (2) that the Talmuds do retain legitimate references to pre-Christian-era oral tradition (the “Oral Torah” ).

However, I do not agree with all of it, for example:

While these early men, early versions, and the Roman Catholic councils show the progression of the canon’s acceptance, they did not establish the canon. God established the canon for the New Testament through the inspired writers of the New Testament.

First of all, to call councils prior to the schism of 1054 “Roman” Catholic is something of a misnomer. Later in the article, the author recognizes Orthodoxy, but treats it as a “divergence,” whereas the Orthodox look at it the other way around. Prior to 1054, there were churches, and those within the Nicean/Chalcedonian framework considered themselves orthodox and catholic.

As early as the second and third centuries, there was a known canon of Pauline literature that usually included Romans through Philemon, although some placed Hebrews with them. This is evidenced by frequent allusions to Paul’s letters in the early Christian writings, showing that there was a commonly accepted set. The early Christian writers also referred to the gospels, again meaning that there was an accepted group of books (Matthew through John). As the other epistles spread, they became part of these sets of New Testament writings.

One could say “as late as the second and third centuries” as well as “as early.” There is no evidence that all the churches had all the gospels, even into the second century. The author notes, for example, that Justin Martyr mentioned “gospels,” but did not mention titles or authors; how do we know he had all four canonical gospels (do any of the non-canonical gospel writings mention the supper?).

From the wikipedia article on John’s Gospel, for example:

“The text itself states only that the Gospel was written by a follower of Jesus referred to as the Beloved Disciple, traditionally identified with John the Apostle, believed to have lived at the end of his life at Ephesus. Attestation of Johannine authorship can be found as early as Irenaeus. Eusebius wrote that Irenaeus received his information from Polycarp, who is said to have received it from the apostles directly. The dating is important since John is agreed to be the last of the canonical Gospels to have been written down and thus marks the end-date of their composition.

“Critical scholarship starting in the 19th century questioned the apostle John's authorship, arguing that the work was written decades after the events it describes. The differences in the composition of the Greek within the Gospel, such as breaks and inconsistencies in sequence, repetitions in the discourse, as well as passages that clearly do not belong to their context, suggest redaction.

“Raymond E. Brown, a biblical scholar who specialized in studying the Johannine community, summarizes a prevelent theory regarding the development of this gospel. He identifies three layers of text in the Fourth Gospel (a situation that is paralleled by the synoptic gospels): 1) an initial version Brown considers based on personal experience of Jesus; 2) a structured literary creation by the evangelist which draws upon additional sources; and 3) the edited version that readers know today (Brown 1979).” [See my comment below on pseudononymous authroship.]

And, with regard to dating:

“Though some conservative scholars date the gospel somewhere between 65 and 85, most traditional scholars place it towards the end of the first century, 90 or later.

“The traditional view is supported by reference to the statement of Clement of Alexandria that John wrote to supplement the accounts found in the other gospels (Eusibius, Ecclesiastical History, 6.14.7). This would place the writing of John's gospel sufficiently after the writing of the synoptics.”

Basically, the early church existed for some 300 years without a universally recognized canon (using the council of Hippo in 393, and recognizing progressive development). The RCC and the Orthodox are right: the canon rests on the church, not the other way around.

All Scripture is God-breathed (2 Timothy 3:16)

I have shown elsewhere that the Greek text does not support the extension of this statement to NT writings (the word we translate as “scripture” (graphe) just means “writing” ). 2 Timothy 3:16 refers to the writings mentioned in 3:15, which “Timothy” allegedly knew “from childhood” (and there is no verb at all in the Greek in 3:16). [This is the only occurrence of the phrase “God-breathed” in the Bible.]

The writers of the New Testament obviously considered each other’s writings as inspired work, and the majority of the New Testament writings were canonized internally.

They did? Which writers, which writings? There is evidence, for example, that both Matthew and Luke drew on Mark (without attribution), and that Peter read at least something of Paul’s—but what evidence that Paul read Luke and Acts?

As Geisler and Nix said, “Canonicity is determined or established authoritatively by God; it is merely discovered by man” (1986, p. 221, emp. in orig.).

This is a pure dogmatic statement, though the church “fathers” who determined the canon surely prayed, hoped and trusted that they were led by the spirit. (Note: lucifershammer recently corrected me by pointing out that, for the RCC, the canon is not necessarily closed, but under certain circumstances could be revisited.)

Why are these books not included in the canon? The first, and most obvious, answer is that they contain false information about their respective authors. If a book lies about its origin, then its contents most likely contain falsehoods. If a book requires a false attribution in order to be canonical, then it must have characteristics that make its inspiration and canonicity suspect.

Absolute claptrap. The ancient authors did not view pseudonymous authorship as deceitful; nor did their readers. We are simply not sure that all the NT writings were written by the presumed authors..

Once again: the canon rests on the church, not the other way around. Martin Luther opened a real can of worms with his sola scriptura—even if the writings are “inspired.” It’s curious that someone would trust the attestations of Eusebius and Irenaeus, through Polycarp, about the authorship of the Gospel of John (that is wiki, not you, I know), but reject the apostolic tradition generally—or cite Athanasius on the canonicity of the 27 books, but ignore his soteriology—or cite any of them and ignore the fact that they did not read the Hebrew scriptures literally.

As late as the fourth century, Basil of Caesarea could write, "Of the beliefs and practices whether generally accepted or publicly enjoined which are preserved in the Church some we possess derived from written teaching; others we have received delivered to us 'in a mystery' by the tradition of the Apostles."

Protestants have forgotten the traditions of the apostles (though Luther knew them), and all too many of them come dangerously close to an idolatrous treatment of the written canon (as the self-interpreting “Word [and words] of God” ) as a result, with a severe and questionable doctrine of inspiration. Treating the canonical writings with respect, even reverence (as KellyJay surely does), is not the same as elevating them to the level of logos tou theou (recognizing that not everyone means that by the phrase “word of God” )*. sola scriptura was not a doctrine of the early church, and never became a doctrine until the 16th century, and then only among Protestants. To question Kelly’s (of all people!) Christianity—or anyone else’s, including Roman Catholics and Orthodox—on that score is both unfair and founded on questionable and late doctrine.

* The phrase logos tou Theou, generally translated as “word of God,” in the NT hardly ever refers to a written word, but is used in reference to verbal teachings of Jesus and the apostles. Exceptions are Matthew 15:6 and Mark 7:13, where the phrase refers to statements in the Torah. (In Luke 3:2, it refers to John the Baptist.) The same holds for the phrase logos tou kyriou, “word of the lord.” To be sure, these teachings are recorded in the NT.

Further, logos does not simply mean “word” (whether written or spoken), but is a much broader term that can mean pattern, principle, reason, thought, reckoning, meaning... In Chinese bibles, it is translated as Tao: the Way, the way things are manifest. The Greek word that simply means word, or speech, or saying, is rema.

In John 1:1 and 1:14, logos refers to an aspect of God—perhaps wisdom (e.g., Proverbs 3:19) or the Christ (ho Christos) as logos incarnate or manifest in human form (without pursuing the theology here)—not scripture.
  11. Lisbon
    Moves
    26 Oct '06 02:38
    Originally posted by vistesd
    The cite does provide some good scholarly work. I was particularly impressed by the recognition that the Talmuds (1) record rabbinical discussions and commentary in the Gemara (though it should be added that these discussions are really arguments, that do no presume a closed conclusion); and (2) that the Talmuds do retain legitimate references to pre-Christian-era oral tradition (the “Oral Torah” ).
    Hi vistesd, thanks for your insight.

I'll try to answer as soon as I can; actually I owe you few more answers.

Regarding KellyJay's Christianity, I was just questioning his view regarding the canon; I know his opinion is shared by many others, but I disagree with that position and with the claim that my questioning is "founded on questionable and late doctrine".

Naturally, I will have to present passages that in my opinion support my claim.

Take care.
  12. Standard memberKellyJay
    Walk your Faith
    USA
    Moves
    26 Oct '06 15:27
    Hi Kelly,

I'll try to answer each of your posts then I'll write a final one. I'm tired of having to state over and over the same things.

There isn’t any way a linguist could understand a spiritual pray
    language or that of a message of the Spirit unless God gives them
    the interpretation of the message, it is spiritual in nature not of this ...[text shortened]... pinion about how the 27 books that constitute the New Testament were compiled.

Regards
    In case you forgot, I would like to remind you that I mentioned linguists in one of my previous posts because you said this gibberish could be a world language; I wanted to prove they weren't.

I may be mistakenly thinking about something else you said, but
    when you brought up the linguists it wasn’t to anything I said. Unless
    you are referring to something I have forgotten about.

Now, could you please tell me where in the Bible and in the context of supernatural gifts, "spiritual languages" are mentioned?

Those gifts were supernatural gifts of the Spirit, so, naturally they were Spiritual gifts, but that does not give you authorization to start referring to the gift of languages as “Spiritual languages”, meaning they were not languages of the world.

I Corinthians 14
    2 For he that speaketh in a tongue speaketh not unto men, but unto God; for no man understandeth; but in the spirit he speaketh mysteries.

Please notice the expression “in spirit speaketh mysteries”; does it say spiritual language? No it doesn’t.

It is easy just do a word search on the term “supernatural gifts” you
    will see the term ‘spiritual language’ right after it, it sits between
    supernatural and the text that says that the gifts have ended when
    the last of the New Testament writings were written. 🙂 You are
    complaining that when I read the “Spirit speaketh mysteries” I use
    that to mean God is using a language when He speaks that no one
    understands, yet you differentiate some of the gifts from God
    as ‘supernatural’ and make claims those do not happen any more
    while other ‘gifts’ do and the word ‘supernatural’ is your word not
    found in scripture? I have scripture that at least has the Spirit of God
    speaking when I point to a language being used, what verse do you
    use that makes the distinction between those ‘gifts’ you believe are
    still for today and those that are not?

I’ll have to come back to this later for the rest of your points.
    Kelly
  13. Joined
    07 Apr '06
    Moves
    29 Oct '06 22:48
    the assurance of not going to hell once given ur life to christ and thus living for him developing a relationship with him once u give him ur life u are saved
    😉
  14. Standard memberKellyJay
    Walk your Faith
    USA
    Moves
    11 Nov '06 00:34
    xpoferens are we done? I'm on my last game and one of us in that
    game is a piece up. After that I'm gone so anything you want to say
    to me on this topic better get said quick.
    Kelly
  15. Lisbon
    Moves
    11 Nov '06 03:38
    Originally posted by KellyJay
    xpoferens are we done? I'm on my last game and one of us in that
    game is a piece up. After that I'm gone so anything you want to say
    to me on this topic better get said quick.
    Kelly
    Hi KellyJay,

I've been quite busy lately and only Monday I'll be able to write my post regarding this issue.

Take care.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree