What non-believers struggle with -

What non-believers struggle with -

Spirituality

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
13 Feb 22

@rajk999 said
So what is the point of posting this nonsense.

You separate Jesus from the rest of the Bible, I'm not sure where you got your Jesus from, but it isn't scriptures alone. If you are counting on anything other than the grace of Jesus Christ, putting your faith in Him, you are trusting in something that isn't worthy of God, period.

If you post, then have the decency and integrity to post clearly so that readers can understand.
People with eyes to see and ears to hear understand perfectly what he said.

Walk your Faith

USA

Moves
13 Feb 22

@rajk999 said
So what is the point of posting this nonsense.

You separate Jesus from the rest of the Bible, I'm not sure where you got your Jesus from, but it isn't scriptures alone. If you are counting on anything other than the grace of Jesus Christ, putting your faith in Him, you are trusting in something that isn't worthy of God, period.

If you post, then have the decency and integrity to post clearly so that readers can understand.
I'm not sure how more clearly I can say your Jesus isn't the one from the Bible, you either have some other source for your Jesus, or you just made yours up as your Jesus can disagree with the rest of the Bible so that it can either be your Jesus or the Bible.

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
13 Feb 22
2 edits

@Ghost-of-a-Duke

Clearly, as a nonbeliever, you had an emptiness that needed filling. Good for you if you found it.

Not all nonbelievers in gods are empty or apathetic.

That's right.

I was extremly fortunate.
No argument there. I am very blessed.

I am also very grateful.
There is no better way for me to live.
Praise the living and victorious Son of God.

https://soundcloud.com/savannahwilliamson/[WORD TOO LONG]