What non-believers struggle with -

What non-believers struggle with -

Spirituality

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
12 Feb 22

@rajk999 said
Yet another expression, not found in the bible, fabricated by the church used to elevate themselves.

Paul said many times there is no inheritance for born again, Christian Saints with the Holy Spirit, if they live sinfully, and that they will be destroyed, or reap corruption. It is stated many ways many times to all the churches. Only churches of today have missed that m ...[text shortened]... mo. Clearly the Holy Spirit of God is removed from unrighteous Christians and it is not permanent.
The apostle Paul clearly taught that we receive the Holy Spirit the moment we receive Jesus Christ as our Savior. First Corinthians 12:13 declares, “For we were all baptized by one Spirit into one body—whether Jews or Greeks, slave or free—and we were all given the one Spirit to drink.” Romans 8:9 tells us that if a person does not possess the Holy Spirit, he or she does not belong to Christ: “You, however, are controlled not by the sinful nature but by the Spirit, if the Spirit of God lives in you. And if anyone does not have the Spirit of Christ, he does not belong to Christ.” Ephesians 1:13-14 teaches us that the Holy Spirit is the seal of salvation for all those who believe: “Having believed, you were marked in him with a seal, the promised Holy Spirit, who is a deposit guaranteeing our inheritance until the redemption of those who are God’s possession—to the praise of his glory.”

These three passages make it clear that the Holy Spirit is received at the moment of salvation. Paul could not say that we all were baptized by one Spirit and all given one Spirit to drink if not all of the Corinthian believers possessed the Holy Spirit. Romans 8:9 is even stronger, stating that if a person does not have the Spirit, he does not belong to Christ. Therefore, the possession of the Spirit is an identifying factor of the possession of salvation. Further, the Holy Spirit could not be the “seal of salvation” (Ephesians 1:13-14) if He is not received at the moment of salvation. Many scriptures make it abundantly clear that our salvation is secured the moment we receive Christ as Savior.

This discussion is controversial because the ministries of the Holy Spirit are often confused. The receiving/indwelling of the Spirit occurs at the moment of salvation. The filling of the Spirit is an ongoing process in the Christian life. While we hold that the baptism of the Spirit also occurs at the moment of salvation, some Christians do not. This sometimes results in the baptism of the Spirit being confused with “receiving the Spirit” as an act subsequent to salvation.

In conclusion, how do we receive the Holy Spirit? We receive the Holy Spirit by simply receiving the Lord Jesus Christ as our Savior (John 3:5-16). When do we receive the Holy Spirit? The Holy Spirit becomes our permanent possession the moment we believe.

https://www.gotquestions.org/receive-Holy-Spirit.html

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
12 Feb 22

@divegeester said
Ghost of a Duke, FMF and myself use to discuss the goings on in this forum, the dishonesty, the furtiveness, and the astonishing behaviours exhibited by some of the more, shall we say interesting characters. Your name never came up as I remember although there may be a small file buried somewhere.

There’s a long thread on Romans1009, his filthy abuse, his removal from the site, his attempt to rejoin, the second removal and all sorts of skippetty stuff.
Perhaps you can produce a single, solitary post of him trolling you over the death of your mother or making a comment about adults having sex with a child, both of which FMF ridiculously lied about in claiming and which you and Ghost, the other members of the Trolling Trio, threw your integrity in the toilet by supporting.

Can’t do it?

Didn’t think so.

Kali

PenTesting

Moves
12 Feb 22

@pb1022 said
The apostle Paul clearly taught that we receive the Holy Spirit the moment we receive Jesus Christ as our Savior. First Corinthians 12:13 declares, “For we were all baptized by one Spirit into one body—whether Jews or Greeks, slave or free—and we were all given the one Spirit to drink.” Romans 8:9 tells us that if a person does not possess the Holy Spirit, he or she does not b ...[text shortened]... permanent possession the moment we believe.

https://www.gotquestions.org/receive-Holy-Spirit.html
Gotquestions needs to getanswers from the bible.
All they do is regurgitate the church doctrine
So far your posts from that website are all failures.

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
12 Feb 22

@rajk999 said
Gotquestions needs to getanswers from the bible.
All they do is regurgitate the church doctrine
So far your posts from that website are all failures.
That website quoted verses from the Holy Bible.

As usual, when your false doctrine is exposed, you resort to insults and trolling.

No surprise there.

Kali

PenTesting

Moves
12 Feb 22

@pb1022 said
That website quoted verses from the Holy Bible.

As usual, when your false doctrine is exposed, you resort to insults and trolling.

No surprise there.
Clearly that website was meant for people like you, who are easily swayed by charismatic leaders and gifted speakers and writers. It is not an insult to identify these things and neither is it trolling. Stupidity and false doctrines need to be called out, and if you dont like it then there are websites designed for people like you.

So far you used the expression permanent possession which is not an expression used in the bible. If it is then quote it.

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
12 Feb 22

@rajk999 said
Clearly that website was meant for people like you, who are easily swayed by charismatic leaders and gifted speakers and writers. It is not an insult to identify these things and neither is it trolling. Stupidity and false doctrines need to be called out, and if you dont like it then there are websites designed for people like you.

So far you used the expression permanent possession which is not an expression used in the bible. If it is then quote it.
When you start addressing all the flaws that have been pointed out with your false doctrine, and all the verses from the Holy Bible that contradict it, I’ll continue answering your queries.

Conversation’s a two-way street, amigo, and your nasty insults and hate don’t count as conversation.

Fighting for men’s

right to have babies

Moves
12 Feb 22

@pb1022 said
Perhaps you can produce a single, solitary post of him trolling you over the death of your mother or making a comment about adults having sex with a child, both of which FMF ridiculously lied about in claiming and which you and Ghost, the other members of the Trolling Trio, threw your integrity in the toilet by supporting.

Can’t do it?

Didn’t think so.
Saving those titbits for your banning old boy.

Fighting for men’s

right to have babies

Moves
12 Feb 22

@pb1022 said
You’re way too invested in this forum, tiger.
Well I’ve been here 14 years and never been removed from the website for posting paedophilic filth like you have.

So…

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
12 Feb 22

@divegeester said
Saving those titbits for your banning old boy.
Sounds like another lie, tiger

Fighting for men’s

right to have babies

Moves
12 Feb 22

@pb1022 said
Sounds like another lie, tiger
We will see Romans1009 😉

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
12 Feb 22

@divegeester said
Well I’ve been here 14 years and never been removed from the website for posting paedophilic filth like you have.

So…
No one posted “paedophilic filth” - at least not when I was here.

Just another of your shameless lies ‘cause you’re still suffering the effects of that Roman guy’s trolling - four years later! 😆

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
12 Feb 22

@divegeester said
We will see Romans1009 😉
Sounds like you’re bored out of your mind.

Kali

PenTesting

Moves
12 Feb 22
1 edit

@pb1022 said
When you start addressing all the flaws that have been pointed out with your false doctrine, and all the verses from the Holy Bible that contradict it, I’ll continue answering your queries.

Conversation’s a two-way street, amigo, and your nasty insults and hate don’t count as conversation.
Do you think I need you to confirm whether or not Christians have permanent possession , of the Holy Spirit? I can read. The bible says no such thing.

I was not really asking you to answer. I was pointing out to other readers that you are not the kind of poster that can be trusted to speak the truth about bible doctrine.

Walk your Faith

USA

Moves
12 Feb 22

@divegeester said
This claim by you is not supported in scripture, neither specifically, nor anecdotally.

We are advised in scripture that the ONLY way to tell them is by them bearing the fruit of the spirit. That’s the only definition given.

In anecdotal evidence to demonstrate your claim being incorrect I offer you Peter who denied Christ THREE times when going through “thick and thin” (as you put it) and yet Christ called his faith a rock.
Its faith in God is the rock, not specifically Peter's faith, unless you are maybe a Catholic outside of we are saved by grace through faith.

Walk your Faith

USA

Moves
12 Feb 22

@rajk999 said
That is pure church nonsense. The bible says all who do righteousness have God within them..
And if you are faithful to God, you will be doing righteous deeds, but it is the righteousness of God that makes us righteous, not our efforts to be righteous.