What we believe in...

What we believe in...

Spirituality

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

rc

Moves
17 Jan 13
1 edit

Originally posted by FMF
Your version God endorsed the injustice. Later he stopped endorsing it. This is what is known as "change".
which law has changed, its your assertion perhaps you could point it out, cite verse and chapter, if you please.

rc

Moves
17 Jan 13

Originally posted by FMF
Why don't you just answer the question: Does your version of God still endorse slavery?
why don't you answer the question, i have asked it three times?

F

Moves
17 Jan 13
1 edit

Originally posted by robbie carrobie
which law has changed its your assertion perhaps you could point it out, cite verse and chapter, if you please.
Did your version of God once endorse slavery? Yes.

Does your version of God still endorse slavery? No.

Am I right in both cases?

rc

Moves
17 Jan 13

Originally posted by FMF
Why don't you just answer the question: Does your version of God still endorse slavery?
my version of God is typical of the type of bilge that you subject the forum to on a daily basis, i did not author the scriptures, i did not define the personality, its not of my own originality is it, therefore your ludicrous portrayals and unsubstantiated assertions are empty and devoid of anything but gaseous air.

F

Moves
17 Jan 13

Originally posted by johnnylongwoody
The question is very simple and deserves a simple answer.
I have been asking robbie if his version of God still endorse slavery since page 5 or 6 but he refuses to answer.

rc

Moves
17 Jan 13

Originally posted by FMF
Did your version of God still endorse slavery? Yes.

Does your version of God still endorse slavery? No.

Am I right in both cases?
which law has changed, you said it, you are not evading it this time you charlatan, you stated that Gods law has changed, which laws have changed?

rc

Moves
17 Jan 13

Originally posted by FMF
I have been asking robbie if his version of God still endorse slavery since page 5 or 6 but he refuses to answer.
I have asked you to provide evidence that Gods law has changed since page one, where has it changed, you said it?

F

Moves
17 Jan 13

my version of God is typical of the type of bilge that you subject the forum to on a daily basis, i did not author the scriptures, i did not define the personality, its not of my own originality is it, therefore your ludicrous portrayals and unsubstantiated assertions are empty and devoid of anything but gaseous air.
Directing personal remarks at me does not address the substance of what I have been pointing out and does not answer the question: Does your version of God still endorse slavery?

F

Moves
17 Jan 13

I have asked you to provide evidence that Gods law has changed since page one, where has it changed, you said it?
Your version of God used to endorse slavery and now He no longer endorses slavery [unless you're claiming He still does]. Did this change occur without "change" occurring?

rc

Moves
17 Jan 13
2 edits

Originally posted by FMF
Directing personal remarks at me does not address the substance of what I have been pointing out and does not answer the question: Does your version of God still endorse slavery?
thats because your texts have no substance, they are empty and devoid, again, you have stated that Gods laws have changed, this is the subject under discussion but you have insidiously tried to introduce slavery and the laws which govern it and entirely separate matter, so i will ask you again,

1. which laws ave changed
2, please cite chapter and verse.

Its a very simply and straight forward question, why wont you answer it, you said it.

rc

Moves
17 Jan 13

Originally posted by FMF
Your version of God used to endorse slavery and now He no longer endorses slavery [unless you're claiming He still does]. Did this change occur without "change" occurring?
which laws have changed them, please cite the chapter and verse.

rc

Moves
17 Jan 13

F

Moves
17 Jan 13

thats because your texts have no substance, they are empty and devoid, again, you have stated that Gods laws have changed, this is the subject under discussion but you have insidiously tried to introduce slavery and the laws which govern it and entirely separate matter, so i will ask you again,

1. which laws ave changed
2, please cite chapter and verse.
Does your version of God still endorse slavery? If He does not then there has been a change in the law that His followers must obey.

rc

Moves
17 Jan 13
1 edit

Originally posted by FMF
Does your version of God [b]still endorse slavery? If He does not then there has been a change in the law that His followers must obey.[/b]

we are not talking of slavery we are talking of whether God has changed, this was your critique of Galvestons statement, if you will not answer then you have no right to press others for an answer to their questions, do you. what up have you no evidence, is your assertions simply little more than the usual gnat straining.

F

Moves
17 Jan 13

Slavery used to be in accordance with the law of your version of God. Slavery is no longer permitted by your version of God, unless you reckon it is. Does your version of God still endorse slavery?