1. Account suspended
    Moves
    18 Nov '12 20:35
    Originally posted by stellspalfie
    not accurate? whats not accurate? you are presuming a lot. i never said she was disciplined in any j.w. official sense. i am aware my use of the phrase 'kicked-out' could be taken wrong.

your claims that nobody is ever treated rudely or unkind on any level show how deluded you are when it comes to your church. there is unkindness in all walks of lif ...[text shortened]... ted are higher than an elder getting members to knock on specific doors to increase the flock.
    taken wrong, its a piece of nonsense that you made up as you have the majority of your text, look at this latest, tell the forum how often you have attended a meeting of Jehovahs witnesses so that you have knowledge of whether or not you are treated rudely, that is correct, you have no experience.

Furthermore, the person that you mention was not an elder in fact he was never in a position of responsibility , but you don't know that because you have not taken the time to ascertain the details, look stellspalfie, i tell you this for your own good, unless you do, you will be roasty toasty every single time, because insinuations, half baked assertions, inaccuracy of any kind will be pounced upon and shredded!

she was ostracised for what ? arguing with elders decisions? what decisions and try to be precise this time.
  2. Account suspended
    Moves
    18 Nov '12 20:371 edit
    and do you know what went on at my mothers friends hall. or are you just saying what should happen and then guessing thats what did happen and anything else must be a lie?? looks like you are speculating with out knowing the facts. so before you start bitching about other people having the complete picture you may do well to heed your own advice.
    your mothers friends hall? I don't mean to be rude but you sound like a first class
    sweetie wife gossiping away! pssst 😛
  3. Joined
    16 Jan '07
    Moves
    18 Nov '12 20:431 edit
    Originally posted by robbie carrobie
    your mothers friends hall? I don't mean to be rude but you sound like a first class
    sweetie wife gossiping away! pssst
    whats a sweetie wife?

why do you feel its gossip?
  4. Joined
    16 Jan '07
    Moves
    18 Nov '12 20:45
    sweetie wife gossiping away! pssst 😛
    so are you still saying its impossible for these things to happen in jw church?
  5. Standard memberProper Knob
    Cornovii
    North of the Tamar
    Moves
    18 Nov '12 20:46
    taken wrong, its a piece of nonsense that you made up as you have the majority of your text, look at this latest, tell the forum how often you have attended a meeting of Jehovahs witnesses so that you have knowledge of whether or not you are treated rudely, that is correct, you have no experience.

Furthermore, the person that you mention was not ...[text shortened]... ised for what ? arguing with elders decisions? what decisions and try to be precise this time.
    Furthermore, the person that you mention was not an elder in fact he was never in a position of responsibility

Does a 'ministerial servant' not have a position of responsibility?
  6. Account suspended
    Moves
    18 Nov '12 20:53
    Originally posted by Proper Knob
    [b]Furthermore, the person that you mention was not an elder in fact he was never in a position of responsibility

Does a 'ministerial servant' not have a position of responsibility?[/b]
    no he makes no decisions, he shows people to their seats, works the sound system, hands out slips of paper.
  7. Account suspended
    Moves
    18 Nov '12 20:55
    whats a sweetie wife?

why do you feel its gossip?
    a sweetie wife, lol, you dont know?

http://wiki.answers.com/Q/What_does_sweetie_wife_mean
  8. Account suspended
    Moves
    18 Nov '12 20:55
    so are you still saying its impossible for these things to happen in jw church?
    what things, you have provided no details?
  9. Standard memberProper Knob
    Cornovii
    North of the Tamar
    Moves
    18 Nov '12 20:56
    no he makes no decisions, he shows people to their seats, works the sound system, hands out slips of paper.
    It isn't a matter of whether 'he makes decisions', it's a matter of whether he was in a position of responsibility. Does a 'ministerial servant' have responsibilities within the congregation?
  10. Account suspended
    Moves
    18 Nov '12 20:582 edits
    Originally posted by Proper Knob
    It isn't a matter of whether 'he makes decisions', it's a matter of whether he was in a position of responsibility. Does a 'ministerial servant' have responsibilities within the congregation?
    lol, if you think showing people to their seats is a position of responsibility, yes. and yes it does matter, for he is not qualified to have any influence within the congregation.
  11. Joined
    16 Jan '07
    Moves
    18 Nov '12 21:04
    what things, you have provided no details?
    what things? you were happy to say it wouldnt happen earlier. now you need details.....after i pointed out you didnt have the details.

so to clarify your position now is - you couldnt comment on the truthfulness of my story as you are unaware of the facts.

my what a very sensible mature approach robbie.
  12. Account suspended
    Moves
    18 Nov '12 21:06
    what things? you were happy to say it wouldnt happen earlier. now you need details.....after i pointed out you didnt have the details.

so to clarify your position now is - you couldnt comment on the truthfulness of my story as you are unaware of the facts.

my what a very sensible mature approach robbie.
    i have only been a witness for eighteen years and you how many? just sayin
  13. Standard membergalveston75
    Texasman
    San Antonio Texas
    Moves
    18 Nov '12 21:14
    I have been a Witness for 50 years and have never once seen it happen or heard of it happen.
  14. Joined
    16 Jan '07
    Moves
    18 Nov '12 21:162 edits
    Originally posted by galveston75
    I have been a Witness for 50 years and have never once seen it happen or heard of it happen.
    heard what happen? what do you think happened?

how many times have you seen children molested in your 50years?
  15. Joined
    16 Jan '07
    Moves
    18 Nov '12 21:20
    what? im not sure what you are saying now. are you and galv doing the j.w equivalent of measuring your penis's? he's got 50 to your 18, i guess that makes him the erm...big j.w. around here.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree