What would you say?

What would you say?

Spirituality

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Kali

PenTesting

Moves
16 May 23

@kellyjay said
You are a liar and deceiver tell the truth.
The truth is God has written his laws in the hearts of men. You apparently got left out. Maybe God saw you worshipping men and the bible, so he felt you are not ready to understand the truth. The truth is all men will be judged by their works whether good or bad. Good works are those of a charitable nature as Jesus explained in great detail. The bible is useful by is not required. People know without going to church or reading the bible by their conscience, right from wrong. God cares nothing about your bible knowledge. He cares about your lifestyle and you good works. You are heading the way of the goats who will be cast out.

F

Moves
16 May 23

@kellyjay said
science is not the means to answer every question.
The "answers" provided to you by your faith may satisfy you personally, but they do not alter the reality in which the other eight billion humans live their finite lives.

Walk your Faith

USA

Moves
16 May 23

@rajk999 said
The truth is God has written his laws in the hearts of men. You apparently got left out. Maybe God saw you worshipping men and the bible, so he felt you are not ready to understand the truth. The truth is all men will be judged by their works whether good or bad. Good works are those of a charitable nature as Jesus explained in great detail. The bible is useful by is not req ...[text shortened]... about your lifestyle and you good works. You are heading the way of the goats who will be cast out.
You have rejected the written revelation of God for the unpredictable thoughts of man. Replacing the word of God for the thoughts of man, again deceitful and full of errors nothing about man outside of God is a sure foundation.

Where did you go to get that nugget of truth, a book you claim is filled with the words of man. As much as you complain about Christian’s going to the Word of God, you pretend to have a revelation above the written Word, with nothing anyone can count on.

Kali

PenTesting

Moves
16 May 23

@kellyjay said
You have rejected the written revelation of God for the unpredictable thoughts of man. Replacing the word of God for the thoughts of man, again deceitful and full of errors nothing about man outside of God is a sure foundation.

Where did you go to get that nugget of truth, a book you claim is filled with the words of man. As much as you complain about Christian’s going ...[text shortened]... d of God, you pretend to have a revelation above the written Word, with nothing anyone can count on.
Your bible which you worship appeared less than 300 years ago. The first bible put together by the early church appeared about 1800 years ago. People knew about righteousness and good works long before all that. Only a man lacking a conscience, like you, needs to read anything to know what is right from wrong and good from evil.

People from the time of Adam in to the future will be accounted worthy to enter the Kingdom of God without reading a word of your bible.

Funny thing is you idolise this bible and still you seem to miss the very things Jesus spoke of which can lead to eternal life.

Walk your Faith

USA

Moves
16 May 23

@rajk999 said
Your bible which you worship appeared less than 300 years ago. The first bible put together by the early church appeared about 1800 years ago. People knew about righteousness and good works long before all that. Only a man lacking a conscience, like you, needs to read anything to know what is right from wrong and good from evil.

People from the time of Adam in to th ...[text shortened]... this bible and still you seem to miss the very things Jesus spoke of which can lead to eternal life.
The Bible is a compilation of books and letters that were combined the a single book the Bible. It didn't get rewritten when it was put together, the books themselves were translated from as many of the older books and letters that were found at that time and confirmed over and over as other older texts showed up confirming proper translations. Moreover, any time there is a disagreement between texts the Bible typically highlights these somewhere in the text so everyone can see it. You say a lot, but the things. none of your points have anything to do with the legitimacy of scripture, yet you deceitfully make declarations as if you know, how do YOU KNOW, your heart, what a wicked thing to place your trust in.

The translations, not the compilation is what matters, you complain about something that has nothing to do with the text itself only shows how far out in left field your reasoning is coming from. You say I'm looking at the works of man in reading the Bible and you use the Bible to prove your points, hypocrite. Where do you go to get Jesus' words, the Bible, Do you have some magic source?

Kali

PenTesting

Moves
16 May 23

@kellyjay said
The Bible is a compilation of books and letters that were combined the a single book the Bible. It didn't get rewritten when it was put together, the books themselves were translated from as many of the older books and letters that were found at that time and confirmed over and over as other older texts showed up confirming proper translations. Moreover, any time there is a ...[text shortened]... r points, hypocrite. Where do you go to get Jesus' words, the Bible, Do you have some magic source?
The words of Jesus are written in the hearts all men. Tell me if you need some examples. This is why many people who never read the bible can obey the commandments .. it's in their hearts.... clearly not in yours

Kali

PenTesting

Moves
17 May 23

@kellyjay said
The Bible is a compilation of books and letters that were combined the a single book the Bible. It didn't get rewritten when it was put together, the books themselves were translated from as many of the older books and letters that were found at that time and confirmed over and over as other older texts showed up confirming proper translations. Moreover, any time there is a ...[text shortened]... r points, hypocrite. Where do you go to get Jesus' words, the Bible, Do you have some magic source?
I have never once mentioned translation errors or disagreement between original texts and the current bible. That is not an issue. I have always referred to the removal of books which in the eyes of God, were to be included. This is a problem. Clearly the current bible was not what God intended. Stop pretending you are not aware of the problem.

Walk your Faith

USA

Moves
17 May 23

@rajk999 said
The words of Jesus are written in the hearts all men. Tell me if you need some examples. This is why many people who never read the bible can obey the commandments .. it's in their hearts.... clearly not in yours
Quote the source for that?

Kali

PenTesting

Moves
17 May 23

@kellyjay said
Quote the source for that?
Here is one and there are others :

The Gentiles do not have the Law; but whenever they do by instinct what the Law commands, they are their own law, even though they do not have the Law. Their conduct shows that what the Law commands is written in their hearts. Their consciences also show that this is true, since their thoughts sometimes accuse them and sometimes defend them. (Romans 2:14-15 GNB)

The Gentiles in the days of Paul had no bible but some [probably not your type], are able to do what the bible commanded.

Walk your Faith

USA

Moves
17 May 23
3 edits

@rajk999 said
I have never once mentioned translation errors or disagreement between original texts and the current bible. That is not an issue. I have always referred to the removal of books which in the eyes of God, were to be included. This is a problem. Clearly the current bible was not what God intended. Stop pretending you are not aware of the problem.
Yes, the removal of the books from the Bible changes neither the content, the words in its meaning, or the original source of the books which is God’s revelation. But you trash God’s Word, belittling it, and smearing it by calling it man’s word for something that had nothing to do God. What a pathetic excuse for a believer you have been!

Walk your Faith

USA

Moves
17 May 23
1 edit

@rajk999 said
Here is one and there are others :

[i]The Gentiles do not have the Law; but whenever they do by instinct what the Law commands, they are their own law, even though they do not have the Law. Their conduct shows that what the Law commands is written in their hearts. Their consciences also show that this is true, since their thoughts sometimes accuse them and sometimes defend ...[text shortened]... ays of Paul had no bible but some [probably not your type], are able to do what the bible commanded.
Where in this quote does it say that our hearts are now more important than the written Word and can replace it? So according to you these are the words of man, so why trust it over the written Word?

Kali

PenTesting

Moves
17 May 23

@kellyjay said
Where in this quote does it say that our hearts are now more important than the written Word and can replace it? So according to you these are the words of man, so why trust it over the written Word?
Brain transplant .... go get one.

Kali

PenTesting

Moves
17 May 23

@kellyjay said
Yes, the removal of the books from the Bible changes neither the content, the words in its meaning, or the original source of the books which is God’s revelation. But you trash God’s Word, belittling it, and smearing it by calling it man’s word for something that had nothing to do God. What a pathetic excuse for a believer you have been!
I do not worship the bible. Neither can I be influenced to follow your idolatry.

Walk your Faith

USA

Moves
17 May 23

@rajk999 said
Brain transplant .... go get one.
You are a deceiver pure and simple.

Walk your Faith

USA

Moves
17 May 23

@rajk999 said
I do not worship the bible. Neither can I be influenced to follow your idolatry.
You put yourself above the Word of God and you accuse others of idolatry, I pity you.