What would you say?

What would you say?

Spirituality

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Walk your Faith

USA

Moves
13 May 23

If you were to die tonight, what would you say to show you should be let into heaven? Those that don't believe, or don't care about what comes next, your opinions are of no interest to me.

Kali

PenTesting

Moves
13 May 23

@kellyjay said
If you were to die tonight, what would you say to show you should be let into heaven? Those that don't believe, or don't care about what comes next, your opinions are of no interest to me.

https://youtu.be/xk9wgJBoEd8
The video demonstrates the ignorance common in churches. The thief on the cross had 30 years before assisted Jesus and his mother Mary to escape from the very same bandits. Here is the account taken from the Gospel of Thomas.

Number 23 of the Syriac Infancy Gospel:

And turning away from this place, they came to a desert; and hearing that it was infested by robbers, Josephand the Lady Mary resolved to cross this region by night. But as they go along, behold, they see two robberslying in the way, and along with them a great number of robbers, who were their associates, sleeping. Now those two robbers, into whose hands they had fallen, were Titus and Dumachus. Titus therefore said to Dumachus: I beseech you to let these persons go freely, and so that our comrades may not see them. And as Dumachusrefused, Titus said to him again: Take to yourself forty drachmas from me, and hold this as a pledge. At the same time he held out to him the belt which he had about his waist, to keep him from opening his mouth or speaking. And the Lady Mary, seeing that the robber had done them a kindness, said to him: The Lord God will sustain you by His right hand, and will grant you remission of your sins. And the Lord Jesus answered, and said to His mother: Thirty years hence, O my mother, the Jews will crucify me at Jerusalem, and these two robbers will be raised upon the cross along with me, Titus on my right hand and Dumachus on my left; and after that day Titusshall go before me into Paradise. And she said: God keep this from you, my son. And they went thence towards a city of idols, which, as they came near it, was changed into sand-hills.

https://catholicsay.com/does-this-ancient-document-show-the-real-reason-why-jesus-forgave-the-good-thief-jesus-and-mary-had-met-him-before/

All who do good works [like the theif on the cross] will enter the Kingdom of God [or get to heaven as your church proclaims]. Nobody will have to say anything. God knows.

F

Moves
13 May 23

@kellyjay said
If you were to die tonight, what would you say to show you should be let into heaven?
Wouldn't the entity to which you think we might want to say something already know know what we might say before we said it?

Fighting for men’s

right to have babies

Moves
13 May 23

@kellyjay said
Those that don't believe, or don't care about what comes next, your opinions are of no interest to me.
So who do you want replies from?

Walk your Faith

USA

Moves
13 May 23

@rajk999 said
The video demonstrates the ignorance common in churches. The thief on the cross had 30 years before assisted Jesus and his mother Mary to escape from the very same bandits. Here is the account taken from the Gospel of Thomas.

[i]Number 23 of the Syriac Infancy Gospel:

And turning away from this place, they came to a desert; and hearing that it was infested by robbers, J ...[text shortened]... God [or get to heaven as your church proclaims]. Nobody will have to say anything. God knows. [/b]
Deceitful one! Making it up as you go still?

Kali

PenTesting

Moves
13 May 23
1 edit

@kellyjay said
Deceitful one! Making it up as you go still?
Nine wasted words. You could have said in the same amount of words what you think Im making up. What churches make up is that a man simply called Jesus Lord and he was taken to paradise that very day with Christ when he died. The bible did not give a reason. You assumed that was the reason because it fit your false doctrine.

There are hundreds of books in the Jewish library and many historical writings which expand on bible stories. You are not going to like them because they contradict your nonsense.

Walk your Faith

USA

Moves
14 May 23

@rajk999 said
Nine wasted words. You could have said in the same amount of words what you think Im making up. What churches make up is that a man simply called Jesus Lord and he was taken to paradise that very day with Christ when he died. The bible did not give a reason. You assumed that was the reason because it fit your false doctrine.

There are hundreds of books in the Jewish l ...[text shortened]... which expand on bible stories. You are not going to like them because they contradict your nonsense.
God watches over His Word, the written Word has in it great promises and warnings, it is not something we get to take and throw away as we, please. Yet, you do just that, you make it up as you go. You lyingly choose to use it as a tool against others while you hold it below your own opinions, deceiver. You claim to serve the risen Lord, yet you despise the written Word that tells us about Him. Therefore you put yourself above the written word of God, you are a hypocrite pronouncing condemnation against Christians while using the written word of God, then you also use it to justify yourself while despising it simultaneously.

Kali

PenTesting

Moves
14 May 23
1 edit

@kellyjay said
God watches over His Word, the written Word has in it great promises and warnings, it is not something we get to take and throw away as we, please. Yet, you do just that, you make it up as you go. You lyingly choose to use it as a tool against others while you hold it below your own opinions, deceiver. You claim to serve the risen Lord, yet you despise the written Word th ...[text shortened]... the written word of God, then you also use it to justify yourself while despising it simultaneously.
All of that baloney because you do not like the teachings of Christ which is what I quote. The Bible is just mans opinion of what books are important. Proof of that is books that God deemed important, have been removed from it. Jesus and the Apostles called this Scripture, aka the Septuagint.

You are just a small minded church goer who worships the bible., and who has failed to teach people about Christ. Not once have you ever quoted what Jesus said to do to get eternal life, and yes I condemn you church people becuase your church is evil and promotes a Satanic doctrine of mouth worship.

F

Moves
14 May 23

@kellyjay said
God watches over His Word, the written Word has in it great promises and warnings, it is not something we get to take and throw away as we, please. Yet, you do just that, you make it up as you go. You lyingly choose to use it as a tool against others while you hold it below your own opinions, deceiver. You claim to serve the risen Lord, yet you despise the written Word th ...[text shortened]... the written word of God, then you also use it to justify yourself while despising it simultaneously.
God watches over His Word-

Is there any evidence supporting this assertion?

Walk your Faith

USA

Moves
14 May 23

@rajk999 said
All of that baloney because you do not like the teachings of Christ which is what I quote. The Bible is just mans opinion of what books are important. Proof of that is books that God deemed important, have been removed from it. Jesus and the Apostles called this Scripture, aka the Septuagint.

You are just a small minded church goer who worships the bible., and who has f ...[text shortened]... demn you church people becuase your church is evil and promotes a Satanic doctrine of mouth worship.
Yes, and what is it that you quote, the Bible? Hypocrite! A liar and deceiver you are spouting your opinion over the written Word of God as if your opinion is greater than the scriptures.

The Ghost Chamber

Moves
14 May 23

@kellyjay said

https://youtu.be/xk9wgJBoEd8
Nothing comes next, and the dead don't speak.

It also reflects poorly on you that you are only interested in the opinions of people who are similar minded.

Kali

PenTesting

Moves
14 May 23

@kellyjay said
Yes, and what is it that you quote, the Bible? Hypocrite! A liar and deceiver you are spouting your opinion over the written Word of God as if your opinion is greater than the scriptures.
who removed 12 books from the bible which was used by Jesus and the Apostles, and which they called the Scriptures? Man. Your bible is from Man, not God. The Scripture was dismantled and modified by Man.

The laws of God is written in the hearts of man. Clearly God left you out. Or you refuse to listen to your conscience as it is seared by a hot iron.

Walk your Faith

USA

Moves
14 May 23

@ghost-of-a-duke said
Nothing comes next, and the dead don't speak.

It also reflects poorly on you that you are only interested in the opinions of people who are similar minded.
You know this how?

Walk your Faith

USA

Moves
14 May 23

@rajk999 said
who removed 12 books from the bible which was used by Jesus and the Apostles, and which they called the Scriptures? Man. Your bible is from Man, not God. The Scripture was dismantled and modified by Man.

The laws of God is written in the hearts of man. Clearly God left you out. Or you refuse to listen to your conscience as it is seared by a hot iron.
The Bible is 66 individual books it isn't a single book, what a deceiver you are. In your own words, you declare when you quote the Bible, for you, it isn't the word of God, it's the word of man, modified by you just so you can use it as a weapon on others, not yourself. You reject God's written Word as the scripture and turn it into man's word, yours, and you highlight what you want to use and reject the rest.

Those who walked with the Lord and wrote about all the truth Jesus gave, you reject that for your interpretation, you have even rejected the promise of God's Spirit in the past. The Lord rebuke you, being the liar you are, pushing the same type of lies Satan told Adam and Eve, getting them to question God's Word pushing the very thing the father of lies says about the truth because the truth isn't in him.

2 Peter 1:19-21
King James Version
We have also a more sure word of prophecy; where unto ye do well that ye take heed, as unto a light that shineth in a dark place, until the day dawn, and the day star arise in your hearts:

Knowing this first, that no prophecy of the scripture is of any private interpretation.

For the prophecy came not in old time by the will of man: but holy men of God spake as they were moved by the Holy Ghost.

Kali

PenTesting

Moves
14 May 23

@kellyjay said
The Bible is 66 individual books it isn't a single book, what a deceiver you are. In your own words, you declare when you quote the Bible, for you, it isn't the word of God, it's the word of man, modified by you just so you can use it as a weapon on others, not yourself. You reject God's written Word as the scripture and turn it into man's word, yours, and you highlight what ...[text shortened]... not in old time by the will of man: but holy men of God spake as they were moved by the Holy Ghost.
What utter Ignorance .