What would you say?

What would you say?

Spirituality

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Kali

PenTesting

Moves
14 May 23

@kellyjay said
The Bible is 66 individual books it isn't a single book, what a deceiver you are. In your own words, you declare when you quote the Bible, for you, it isn't the word of God, it's the word of man, modified by you just so you can use it as a weapon on others, not yourself. You reject God's written Word as the scripture and turn it into man's word, yours, and you highlight what ...[text shortened]... not in old time by the will of man: but holy men of God spake as they were moved by the Holy Ghost.
You have no clue where the bible came from. The bible you worship appeared recently ... just over 200 years ago. You worship man's bible, the bible modified by the church. You believe in the doctrine of the church. Almost nothing you promote here is from the teachings of Christ. Yet you profess to believe in Christ.

Tell the forum what Jesus said about who it is will enter the Kingdom of God. Your hand cannot type the teachings of Christ about good works and righteousness because your heart and mind is devoid of the Spirit of God.

Walk your Faith

USA

Moves
14 May 23

@rajk999 said
You have no clue where the bible came from. The bible you worship appeared recently ... just over 200 years ago. You worship man's bible, the bible modified by the church. You believe in the doctrine of the church. Almost nothing you promote here is from the teachings of Christ. Yet you profess to believe in Christ.

Tell the forum what Jesus said about who it is will e ...[text shortened]... hrist about good works and righteousness because your heart and mind is devoid of the Spirit of God.
Two points, I don't worship the Bible, and Biblical history isn't a secret! Deciever, trashing the Word of God in favor of your own interpretations is a sin, you will answer for the times you twisted the Word out of what was clearly said so you could push your point of view over it

You have the nerve to say what are the teachings of Christ and call the source of your doctrine man's words, even by your own standards you are a liar and hypocrite!

Kali

PenTesting

Moves
14 May 23

@kellyjay said
Two points, I don't worship the Bible, and Biblical history isn't a secret! Deciever, trashing the Word of God in favor of your own interpretations is a sin, you will answer for the times you twisted the Word out of what was clearly said so you could push your point of view over it

You have the nerve to say what are the teachings of Christ and call the source of your doctrine man's words, even by your own standards you are a liar and hypocrite!
You worship the Bible. You idolize men. You believe in the church. This thread alone demonstrates that fact. You start of this thread with a long video attempting to prove that the thief on the cross gets eternal life by calling Jesus Lord, or whatever else he did. You post nothing of the teachings of Christ pertaining to who gets eternal life and why they get it., because it drives your Satanic mind insane.

Post what Jesus said ... people get eternal life by:
- feeding the hungry
- helping the needy
- clothing the naked
- being selfless and generous
- giving to those in need
- living righteously
- avoiding sin.

The theif on the cross [according to the Gospel of Thomas], who was a disciple of Christ, with the Holy Spirit, assisted Christ when he was in need of assistance. Jesus said he will not forget those who feed, clothe and help him.

You promote another doctrine... the doctrine of the church. We all have things to answer for, but I guarantee my list is not as long as yours.

Walk your Faith

USA

Moves
14 May 23

@rajk999 said
You worship the Bible. You idolize men. You believe in the church. This thread alone demonstrates that fact. You start of this thread with a long video attempting to prove that the thief on the cross gets eternal life by calling Jesus Lord, or whatever else he did. You post nothing of the teachings of Christ pertaining to who gets eternal life and why they get it. ...[text shortened]... e of the church. We all have things to answer for, but I guarantee my list is not as long as yours.
Doing good works are what we are called to do in our obedience to Christ, but our justification is in Christ alone. You twist the scriptures when you quote them, you declare in one breath they are the words of man, then you use them as the Word of God. Deceitful and twisted is your use of scripture, double minded, making yourself out to be righteous by the things you say and do not in the grace of Jesus Christ alone.

There is no soundness in your doctrine claiming that the scriptures supports your views as you call them the words of man.

Kali

PenTesting

Moves
14 May 23

@kellyjay said
Doing good works are what we are called to do in our obedience to Christ, but our justification is in Christ alone. You twist the scriptures when you quote them, you declare in one breath they are the words of man, then you use them as the Word of God. Deceitful and twisted is your use of scripture, double minded, making yourself out to be righteous by the things you say and ...[text shortened]... in your doctrine claiming that the scriptures supports your views as you call them the words of man.
You got it wrong. You cant even tell what Jesus preached from what your church preaches ... YOU have the teachings of men and the church. I am telling you what Jesus said. Here it is

Then shall the King say unto them on his right hand, Come, ye blessed of my Father, inherit the kingdom prepared for you from the foundation of the world: For I was an hungred, and ye gave me meat: I was thirsty, and ye gave me drink: I was a stranger, and ye took me in: Naked, and ye clothed me: I was sick, and ye visited me: I was in prison, and ye came unto me. Then shall the righteous answer him, saying, Lord, when saw we thee an hungred, and fed thee? or thirsty, and gave thee drink? (Matthew 25:34-37 KJV)

Jesus welcomed the sheep into the Kingdom of God BECAUSE, they did good works. Another group of goats who also called Jesus Lord, were not welcome BECAUSE they did no good works.

All men have received the FREE GIFT OF JUSTIFICATION... ALL MEN. Not Christians alone. Therefore as by the offence of one judgment came upon all men to condemnation; even so by the righteousness of one the free gift came upon all men unto justification of life. (Romans 5:18 KJV)

Jesus justified ALL by His death. All who do good works are welcome into the Kingdom of God.

Walk your Faith

USA

Moves
14 May 23

@rajk999 said
You got it wrong. You cant even tell what Jesus preached from what your church preaches ... YOU have the teachings of men and the church. I am telling you what Jesus said. Here it is

[i]Then shall the King say unto them on his right hand, Come, ye blessed of my Father, inherit the kingdom prepared for you from the foundation of the world: For I was an hungred, and ye gav ...[text shortened]... i]

Jesus justified ALL by His death. All who do good works are welcome into the Kingdom of God.
We have the right to be children of God, Jesus’ died for all, but not all abide in Him, not all has the Son. You condemn some making even your own doctrine in conflict with itself.

That is what happens when you don’t know the truth and make it up as you go. Deceiving yourself and others as you twist the truth to your liking, forcing it to mean what you want, thereby not allowing the Word to say what it clearly says without the spin you put on it.

Kali

PenTesting

Moves
14 May 23
1 edit

@kellyjay said
We have the right to be children of God, Jesus’ died for all, but not all abide in Him, not all has the Son. You condemn some making even your own doctrine in conflict with itself.

That is what happens when you don’t know the truth and make it up as you go. Deceiving yourself and others as you twist the truth to your liking, forcing it to mean what you want, thereby not allowing the Word to say what it clearly says without the spin you put on it.
Jesus condemns... and He condemns the goats who do not do good works. Your church condemns good works and fools the gullible, telling them that all they need to do is profess faith and faith alone will lead to eternal life Whoever follows your church doctrine and live like the goats will be cast out.

What is the spin or what am I twisting. You keep repeating the same garbage without substantiating it. You are always on about how .. we will do the good works God has prepared for us ... Jesus said nothing of the sort. That is all church dogma and it is not biblical. Your argument is lame.

Moves
14 May 23
1 edit

@kellyjay said
Deceiving yourself and others as you twist the truth to your liking, forcing it to mean what you want, thereby not allowing the Word to say what it clearly says without the spin you put on it.
But your yourself have acknowledged that the bible is NOT the inerrant, complete and exclusive word of god.

Here:
https://www.redhotpawn.com/forum/spirituality/attributes-of-god.195809/page-10#post_4617123

Walk your Faith

USA

Moves
15 May 23

@rajk999 said
Jesus condemns... and He condemns the goats who do not do good works. Your church condemns good works and fools the gullible, telling them that all they need to do is profess faith and faith alone will lead to eternal life Whoever follows your church doctrine and live like the goats will be cast out.

What is the spin or what am I twisting. You keep repeating the same ga ...[text shortened]... said nothing of the sort. That is all church dogma and it is not biblical. Your argument is lame.
That is the Jesus you believe in which is not the one in the written Word of God. Jesus came to save sinners, not to condemn us, to redeem us. You have a task master and must work for your salvation because Jesus’ death and resurrection wasn’t enough you have to add to it, but the work you do will never be good enough. So you will die in your sins along with everyone who denies Jesus Christ.

Kali

PenTesting

Moves
15 May 23

@kellyjay said
That is the Jesus you believe in which is not the one in the written Word of God. Jesus came to save sinners, not to condemn us, to redeem us. You have a task master and must work for your salvation because Jesus’ death and resurrection wasn’t enough you have to add to it, but the work you do will never be good enough. So you will die in your sins along with everyone who denies Jesus Christ.
Thats exactly what I though you would say. It is no wonder the churches are full of evil, greedy, selfish, moneyhungry, perverted and deviant, corrupt people from pastors to congregation.

You have Satan on your side. I have Jesus Christ on mine... good luck.

Walk your Faith

USA

Moves
15 May 23

@rajk999 said
Thats exactly what I though you would say. It is no wonder the churches are full of evil, greedy, selfish, moneyhungry, perverted and deviant, corrupt people from pastors to congregation.

You have Satan on your side. I have Jesus Christ on mine... good luck.
It doesn't matter what you say since you reject the written Word of God, everything that comes from you comes from just you, nothing of the Word is in you. Deceiver who uses the Word to correct with then ignores it when you don't like it, it all boils down to you, not the Word, and scripture is not given to you for private interpretation, you don't get to make it up as you go, accept some pieces when it is to your liking and reject them when it is not.

Moves
15 May 23

@kellyjay said
Those that don't believe, or don't care about what comes next, your opinions are of no interest to me.
And yet you’ve just spent 2 pages arguing with and insulting one of them because you won’t talk to anyone else here 😄

F

Moves
15 May 23

@kellyjay said
You have a task master and must work for your salvation because Jesus’ death and resurrection wasn’t enough you have to add to it, but the work you do will never be good enough. So you will die in your sins along with everyone who denies Jesus Christ.
You claim Rajk999 "denies Jesus Christ" because he believes that Jesus's commandments should be obeyed by his followers?

F

Moves
15 May 23

@kellyjay said
scripture is not given to you for private interpretation, you don't get to make it up as you go, accept some pieces when it is to your liking and reject them when it is not.
But haven't you spent years propagating your own private interpretation here and rejecting and/or blanking out the Biblical passages Rajk999 cites?

Kali

PenTesting

Moves
15 May 23

@kellyjay said
It doesn't matter what you say since you reject the written Word of God, everything that comes from you comes from just you, nothing of the Word is in you. Deceiver who uses the Word to correct with then ignores it when you don't like it, it all boils down to you, not the Word, and scripture is not given to you for private interpretation, you don't get to make it up as you go, accept some pieces when it is to your liking and reject them when it is not.
The extent of your delusion is truly amazing. Others are seeing how utterly insane your reasoning is and yet you continue on. Your church has completely removed your brain.