What would you say?

What would you say?

Spirituality

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Fighting for men’s

right to have babies

Moves
17 May 23

@kellyjay said
Frankly, I don't recall you proving any, you did state something you thought was but I didn't think they rise to that level.
I distinctly remember Ghost of a Duke proving you with a coherent list of biblical contradictions some months ago. You were engaged in the discussion and replied as did several others.

This pretence of not remembering topics you have discussed is dishonest KellyJay.

Fighting for men’s

right to have babies

Moves
17 May 23
1 edit

@kellyjay said
Reason and science should be based on tangible and verifiable facts, yet there are many things science is totally blind to that exist nonetheless.
Such as?

And if science is “totally blind” to existence of such things, then how do you know these things exist?

Kali

PenTesting

Moves
17 May 23

@divegeester said
I distinctly remember Ghost of a Duke proving you with a coherent list of biblical contradictions some months ago. You were engaged in the discussion and replied as did several others.

This pretence of not remembering topics you have discussed is dishonest KellyJay.
Telling these types of Christians about morals and values, like honesty, truth, charity, etc etc just makes them laugh to themselves, because they already going to heaven. They laugh at people who believe in good values and morals.

Walk your Faith

USA

Moves
17 May 23

@rajk999 said
Telling these types of Christians about morals and values, like honesty, truth, charity, etc etc just makes them laugh to themselves, because they already going to heaven. They laugh at people who believe in good values and morals.
You wouldn’t be lying to those who you talk to about what you think of the written word of God if you were about truth.

Fighting for men’s

right to have babies

Moves
18 May 23

@kellyjay said
You wouldn’t be lying to those who you talk to about what you think of the written word of God if you were about truth.
Do you disapprove of all people who think differently to you about the Bible?

Fighting for men’s

right to have babies

Moves
21 May 23

@kellyjay said
Reason and science should be based on tangible and verifiable facts, yet there are many things science is totally blind to that exist nonetheless.
Such as?

Misfit Queen

Isle of Misfit Toys

Moves
361d

@rajk999 said
Your sanctimony repulses me, and probably Jesus, too. "I never knew you", indeed.

F

Moves
361d

@suzianne said
Your sanctimony repulses me, and probably Jesus, too. "I never knew you", indeed.
Are you yourself ever sanctimonious?