1. Standard memberavalanchethecat
    Not actually a cat
    The Flat Earth
    Moves
    14 Sep '10 18:37
    Originally posted by whodey
    Ok then, which religion is the most Christ-like? Is it Hinduism, Islam, Judism etc.?
    I would say that of the people I have met, those which most closely approached the behavioural ideals espoused by Jesus have usually, but not exclusively, been of the buddhist persuasion if they declared a faith at all.
  2. Standard memberkaroly aczel
    The Axe man
    Brisbane,QLD
    Moves
    14 Sep '10 21:54
    Originally posted by avalanchethecat
    I would say that of the people I have met, those which most closely approached the behavioural ideals espoused by Jesus have usually, but not exclusively, been of the buddhist persuasion if they declared a faith at all.
    me too, more or less. Either they're bhuddists or they dont profess any religon.
    I may have met one or two real live christians that make a decent attempt at following christs example 😛..certainly not more than 3.
  3. Joined
    15 Oct '06
    Moves
    14 Sep '10 23:411 edit
    If you don't have an opinion as to which religion represents Christ the best, why then do you spend all your time attacking Christianity?
    For one, I don't spend "all [my] time attacking Christianity". Why couch it in those terms? Is it really be so difficult for you to make honest posts?

Once again:
    I suppose if you could make an intelligent argument you would. But out of desperation you repeatedly attack my posts and me using dishonest tactics. One of these days you might surprise everyone and start addressing the germane points of my posts instead of taking cheap shots.

Why do you pretend that you have no idea why I post on Christianity? Once again, from a post on 9/8 to YOU and posted again on this thread: "I point out where Christianity follows the teachings of those other than Jesus. I also speak against the hypocrisy of Christians such as yourself."

It seems that in your mind the above are somehow dependent on "which religion represents Christ the best". I'd be interested in hearing your thought process on this.
  4. Joined
    15 Oct '06
    Moves
    14 Sep '10 23:501 edit
    When we do we see endless attacks against Christians. If not, show us those other posts TOO.
    Why don't you address the germane points of my post? Instead you've taken a statement out of context in order to try to prop up a request that doesn't logically follow.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree