Who is a Christian?

Who is a Christian?

Spirituality

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

rc

Moves
27 Dec 16
3 edits

Originally posted by leunammi
chaney3,

Here are a couple of more scriptures as to who Jesus is.

Titus 1:1
1 Paul, a servant of [b]God
, and an apostle of Jesus Christ, according to the faith of God's elect, and the acknowledging of the truth which is after godliness;
Both instances here is the greek are represented by 'theou' for God.

A little further down in ...[text shortened]... rs...

Apolegetics Index, http://www.apologeticsindex.org/
Carm, carm.org

Hope this helps.[/b]
John 1:1
1 In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God.

can you tell the forum why there is no definite article in the clause that you cite as evidence that the word is God, here it is transliterated for you,

Theos en ho logos?

because basically i dont think you know anything about translation for if you had you would not have uttered this drivel here.

Jesus is the Word, in the greek this translation of God is... you guessed it 'theou', which means God

Kali

PenTesting

Moves
27 Dec 16

chaney3,

Here are a couple of more scriptures as to who Jesus is.

Titus 1:1
1 Paul, a servant of [b]God
, and an apostle of Jesus Christ, according to the faith of God's elect, and the acknowledging of the truth which is after godliness;
Both instances here is the greek are represented by 'theou' for God.

A little further down in ...[text shortened]... rs...

Apolegetics Index, http://www.apologeticsindex.org/
Carm, carm.org

Hope this helps.[/b]
Yeah, and Jesus called the Jews the very same THEOS:

Jesus answered them, Is it not written in your law, I said, Ye are gods? If he called them gods, unto whom the word of God came, and the scripture cannot be broken; (John 10:34-35 KJV)

You think they are God as well.. very nice doctrine

c

Moves
27 Dec 16

Originally posted by robbie carrobie
John 1:1
1 In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God.

can you tell the forum why there is no definite article in the clause that you cite as evidence that the word is God, here it is transliterated for you,

Theos en ho logos?

because basically i dont think you know anything about translation for if yo ...[text shortened]... is the Word, in the greek this translation of God is... you guessed it 'theou', which means God
Jesus never said He was God.

rc

Moves
27 Dec 16
1 edit

Originally posted by chaney3
not only did he NOT say it, the original language that they have taken and produced a misleading translation from doesn't say it either but they are too noob to know it.

Kali

PenTesting

Moves
27 Dec 16

Did Jesus ever say He is God?
No.
You expect Christians to listen to Christ ?
Thats most unreasonable.
Christians listen to their pastors and preachers.

c

Moves
27 Dec 16

Originally posted by robbie carrobie
not only did he NOT say it, the original language that they have taken and produced a misleading translation from doesn't say it either but they are too noob to know it.
Dive thinks that Jesus is God.

rc

Moves
27 Dec 16

Dive thinks that Jesus is God.
He's Biblically illiterate. He thinks FMF is god too. He so worships him.

l

Moves
27 Dec 16
1 edit

Originally posted by Rajk999
Yeah, and Jesus called the Jews the very same THEOS:

Jesus answered them, Is it not written in your law, I said, Ye are gods? If he called them gods, unto whom the word of God came, and the scripture cannot be broken; (John 10:34-35 KJV)

You think they are God as well.. very nice doctrine
Have a little decency, and quote what I actually said. theou not theos... man that is so annoying. And, it's not my doctrine, it is out of the bible.

I am amazed, in just a few minutes for my post and out of the woodwork comes those who want to deny the divinity of Jesus, just amazing!

c

Moves
27 Dec 16

Have a little decency, and quote what I actually said. [b]theou not theos... man that is so annoying. And, it's not my doctrine, it is out of the bible.

I am amazed, in just a few minutes for my post and out of the woodwork comes those who want to deny the divinity of Jesus, just amazing![/b]

Walk your Faith

USA

Moves
27 Dec 16

FULLY MAN AND FULLY GOD.

Is that somewhere in the Bible?

Guess not.
Fully man and God you don't believe Jesus is either. No wonder your doctrine is so screwed up.

Kali

PenTesting

Moves
27 Dec 16

Have a little decency, and quote what I actually said. [b]theou not theos... man that is so annoying. And, it's not my doctrine, it is out of the bible.

I am amazed, in just a few minutes for my post and out of the woodwork comes those who want to deny the divinity of Jesus, just amazing![/b]
I am amazed that you think there is some virtue in giving Jesus a title which did not not give himself. Do you think you are scoring points with him by doing that?

John 1:1 and John 10:34 is the same Greek word for God. Thats why you keep ignoring the point.

Kali

PenTesting

Moves
27 Dec 16

Originally posted by KellyJay
Fully man and God you don't believe Jesus is either. No wonder your doctrine is so screwed up.
Fully man and fully God is not biblical. I believe what Jesus said. You apparently dont.

Walk your Faith

USA

Moves
27 Dec 16

Fully man and fully God is not biblical. I believe what Jesus said. You apparently dont.
So what did Jesus say that says He was not a man and what did Jesus say that says He was not God too?

c

Moves
27 Dec 16

Originally posted by KellyJay
So what did Jesus say that says He was not a man and what did Jesus say that says He was not God too?

Walk your Faith

USA

Moves
27 Dec 16

Do you believe He was a man if so why?