Who is a Christian?

Who is a Christian?

Spirituality

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

T

Moves
30 Dec 16

Originally posted by divegeester
Lol.
Not sure what you have in mind here.

Can you elaborate?

l

Moves
30 Dec 16

Originally posted by ThinkOfOne
Not sure what you have in mind here.

Can you elaborate?
Not speaking for divegeester obviously...

But if I was a betting man, I think divegeester was chuckling at the arrogance that flows from your comment. Don't you see it?

Kali

PenTesting

Moves
30 Dec 16

Originally posted by leunammi

But if I was a betting man, I think divegeester was chuckling at the arrogance that flows from your comment. Don't you see it?
The height of arrogance is this - that some Christians here believe that
- they alone will get eternal life, because they believe in the Trinity or that Jesus is God
- they alone have faith, and they alone have Jesus Christ
- that Christ died for them alone
- that non Christians will be tormented for all eternity.

You are part of that group.

l

Moves
30 Dec 16
1 edit

Originally posted by Rajk999
The height of arrogance is this - that some Christians here believe that
- they alone will get eternal life, because they believe in the Trinity or that Jesus is God
- they alone have faith, and they alone have Jesus Christ
- that Christ died for them alone
- that non Christians will be tormented for all eternity.

You are part of that group.
You know nothing of me. You lump all people that call themselves Christians into one group and that group is the one that has even one disagreement with you. That my friend is what is shallow.

Kali

PenTesting

Moves
30 Dec 16
1 edit

You know nothing of me. You lump all people that call themselves Christians into one group and that group is the one that has even one disagreement with you. That my friend is what is shallow.
I know what you say you believe. All we are talking about here are peoples beliefs.
Have you not explained your beliefs?

From what I remember you have several disagreements with me. In fact I have never seen you agree with any doctrine which I have stated. I have seen you agree [sometimes by your silence], with all of the doctrines stated by sonship. That says a lot.

rc

Moves
30 Dec 16

Do you deny any of the claims and if so on what basis?

l

Moves
30 Dec 16

I know what you say you believe. All we are talking about here are peoples beliefs.
Have you not explained your beliefs?

From what I remember you have several disagreements with me. In fact I have never seen you agree with any doctrine which I have stated. I have seen you agree [sometimes by your silence], with all of the doctrines stated by sonship. That says a lot.
Raj, exercise some honesty would you please? I don't recall having any conversations with you or anyone else with regards to the items that you cite that you use to put me into your little group. It is clear to me that you have no respect for anyone that disagrees with you, and even when somebody does agree, even that respect is suspect.

Kali

PenTesting

Moves
30 Dec 16

Raj, exercise some honesty would you please? I don't recall having any conversations with you or anyone else with regards to the items that you cite that you use to put me into your little group. It is clear to me that you have no respect for anyone that disagrees with you, and even when somebody does agree, even that respect is suspect.
You dont like anyone who disagrees with sonship. You very first encounter with me was asking me why am I speaking against what sonship says.

Walk your Faith

USA

Moves
30 Dec 16

The Bible says:

Jesus is :
The Word of God
The Son of God
The Son of Man
The Son of Mary
The Saviour of the world
The King of Israel
The King of the world
The Creator of all things
One with God
With God from the beginning
Subservient to God His Father

The Bible does NOT say:
Jesus is Equal to God
Jesus is Fully Man
Jesus is Fully God
Jesus is :
The Word of God
The Son of God
The Son of Man
The Son of Mary
The Saviour of the world
The King of Israel
The King of the world
One with God

I guess your grasp of what the above statements mean leave you clueless to the
following.

The Bible does NOT say:
Jesus is Equal to God
Jesus is Fully Man
Jesus is Fully God

Walk your Faith

USA

Moves
30 Dec 16

The Bible says:

Jesus is :
The Word of God
The Son of God
The Son of Man
The Son of Mary
The Saviour of the world
The King of Israel
The King of the world
One with God

The Bible does NOT say:
Jesus is Equal to God
Jesus is Fully Man
Jesus is Fully God
Who raised Jesus from the dead?

T

Moves
30 Dec 16

What I see is that DG could have any number of things in mind.

Which is why I asked him to elaborate.

From what I gather, DG is not a Trinitarian, so he could just as well be chuckling at you.

What is "arrogant" is taking the words of Jesus out of context and twisting them to your own ends while ignoring the next few verses where Jesus explains what He had in mind. And what He had in mind is very different from what you've tried to claim.

What is "arrogant" is continuing to ignore His explanation even after it was pointed out to you by two different people.

Don't you see your arrogance?

l

Moves
30 Dec 16

Originally posted by ThinkOfOne
What I see is that DG could have any number of things in mind.

Which is why I asked him to elaborate.

From what I gather, DG is not a Trinitarian, so he could just as well be chuckling at you.

What is "arrogant" is taking the words of Jesus out of context and twisting them to your own ends while ignoring the next few verses where Jesus explains w ...[text shortened]... n even after it was pointed out to you by two different people.

Don't you see your arrogance?
Have a Happy New Year!