Who is a Christian?

Who is a Christian?

Spirituality

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
28 Dec 16
2 edits

Robbie why did you write Holy spirit with a small s the first time yet Holy Spirit with a capital S the last time ?

Was this for added emphasis in your second condemnation ?

First time -

You have insulted a work carried out under Holy spirit,

Last time -

Yes you have blasphemed against the Holy Spirit! The shame of it!

Did you think it had more impact of you capitalize Spirit ?

There's hope for you too Robbie. As long as it is called today. "Today, if you hear His voice, harden not your heart."

Anyway, I know your teaching well enough. You do not believe the Third of the Trinity is the Person of the Holy Spirit.

Now this is wrong because the Spirit is also called "the Spirit of life" in Romans 8.

How can the life of God not be God ?
How subjective to God Himself is the life of God?
It is God Himself.

And we as fallen sinners were "alienated from the life of God" (Eph. 4:18)

Now the believer, being redeemed by the blood of Christ is made one spirit with the Lord. And the Lord is the Spirit (2 Cor. 3:17).

No wonder Paul calls Him "the Spirit of life" - the divine life of God that sinners were alienated from but now is dispensed into those who are redeemed.

"There is now then no condemnation to those who are in Christ Jesus.

For the law of the Spirit of life has freed me in Christ Jesus from the law of sin and of death." (Rom. 8:1,2)

You, Robbie, need to give UP that false teaching that the Holy Spirit is not Christ in a form in which He can come and live IN man. He frees us as the Spirit of life.

rc

Moves
28 Dec 16

Originally posted by sonship
Robbie why did you write Holy spirit with a small s the first time yet Holy Spirit with a capital S the last time ?

Was this for added emphasis in your second condemnation ?

First time -

You have insulted a work carried out under Holy spirit,

Last time -

[quote] Yes you have blasphemed against the Holy Spirit! The shame of ...[text shortened]... is not Christ in a form in which He can come and live IN man. He frees us as the Spirit of life.
what charlatanism and sorcery is this?

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
28 Dec 16
3 edits

Originally posted by robbie carrobie
what charlatanism and sorcery is this?
That is the task which you are unable to demonstrate, ie. that what I teach here is charlatanism and sorcery.

That is precisely what you are only able to call, yet not demonstrate the truth of from the Bible. .

Walk your Faith

USA

Moves
29 Dec 16

Originally posted by Rajk999
Jesus was the Son of Man [Mary] and the Son of God [His Father]. He therefore cannot be FULLY MAN as you claim, and neither does the Bible ever say that. Jesus was subservient to His Father, so he therefore cannot be FULLY GOD either as you claim. FULLY GOD AND FULLY MAN is just some church nonsense which you swallow because you are uninformed.

Jesu ...[text shortened]... nto the world. (John 1:8-9 KJV)[/i]

The Spirit of God is in every man that lives righteously.
Christ came in the flesh, except you would not have the Son of Man be a man. You deny
this that Jesus became like us. He came from above no doubt about that, but He was
tempted like us in every way. You seem to want to make that less important by saying He
was more than man while He was here walking the earth. He suffered when he was
tempted just as we so He is able help us when we are being tempted. He defeated Satan
as a man not as a demi-god or whatever you'd call Jesus Christ when He suffered, died,
and rose from the dead.

Who raised Jesus from the dead? I've asked you this before, care to answer!?

Jesus is the Word of God made flesh, do you deny this? There are so many scriptures
talk to His being the Son of God, the Word of God, I am, and so on it isn't even funny yet
you miss them.

Kali

PenTesting

Moves
29 Dec 16

Originally posted by KellyJay
Christ came in the flesh, except you would not have the Son of Man be a man. You deny
this that Jesus became like us. He came from above no doubt about that, but He was
tempted like us in every way. You seem to want to make that less important by saying He
was more than man while He was here walking the earth. He suffered when he was
tempted just as we ...[text shortened]... s being the Son of God, the Word of God, I am, and so on it isn't even funny yet
you miss them.
I have asked you this before.

Where did the Bible say FULLY MAN AND FULLY GOD?

l

Moves
29 Dec 16

I happened across this website which has some very good information with regards to Jesus' deity and the discussion in some threads here on RHP.

http://alwaysbeready.com/deity-of-christ?id=244

Kali

PenTesting

Moves
29 Dec 16

Originally posted by leunammi
I happened across this website which has some very good information with regards to Jesus' deity and the discussion in some threads here on RHP.

No thanks. I read, I understand, I believe, I follow the teachings of Jesus Christ.
I dont do websites, books, pastors, priests, church doctrine.
Why? Just look at the millions who have gone astray with the teachings of men.
Nobody listens to Jesus anymore.

Walk your Faith

USA

Moves
29 Dec 16

It doesn't, I'm arguing that Jesus was a man, which implies He was just that a man and
that He is the Word of God which implies He was just that God. I take it you do not want
to answer my question on who raised Jesus from the dead?

Walk your Faith

USA

Moves
29 Dec 16
1 edit

No thanks. I read, I understand, I believe, I follow the teachings of Jesus Christ.
Millions go astray with and without websites, books, pastors, priests, church doctrine as
they do with them. They don't just go astray they are lost people sinners before a Holy God
and if they don't believe in Jesus they stand condemn already. You dismissing out of hand
other believers just shows how arrogant you are. You dismiss the Word of God if it goes
against your pet verses in the way you want them to mean. When confronted with that
you run off in a rant name calling as you go.

l

Moves
29 Dec 16

Honestly, I thought your response would have been nothing less than what it was. I posted that link mostly for others that might be interested.

A question I posed to you a few posts back about where you fellowship was for a purpose, and the reason kind of has become evident with your response to me, I wonder if you see even it. As Christians, we can run into the danger of becoming wise in our own eyes, self deceived if you will. Please hear me, I am not saying this is you or that you have fallen into this predicament but as Christians we need each other. Sometimes we get ideas and we need to bounce them off other Christians to gain perspective, we should not be lone rangers. Maybe when we think we are understanding God in a particular fashion, we really are not and somebody else has the key to understanding, in an online forum what better way to do that than to ask questions (obvious). A really good proverb states my point sufficiently.

Proverbs 27:17 King James Version (KJV)
17 Iron sharpeneth iron; so a man sharpeneth the countenance of his friend.

How you assemble with other Christians if you do is your business, but we are all in this together and should not be so harsh with each other in this forum. There are other professing Christians in this forum that are equally harsh, I think mainly for the reason of disagreement on doctrine? Maybe plain dislike, I don't know for sure, just what it seems. It is a poor reflection on Christianity as far as I am concerned and we should change that.

1 John 4:8 King James Version (KJV)
8 He that loveth not knoweth not God; for God is love.

Maybe there is some food for thought in this passage and how we treat others (verbally), even if in just an online forum.

Kali

PenTesting

Moves
29 Dec 16
1 edit

Originally posted by KellyJay
It doesn't, I'm arguing that Jesus was a man, which implies He was just that a man and
that He is the Word of God which implies He was just that God. I take it you do not want
to answer my question on who raised Jesus from the dead?
Thanks for your honesty.

The Bible does not say anything about Jesus being FULLY MAN and FULLY GOD.
Why? Because it is not correct.

Say what Bible says. Do not add to it.

Kali

PenTesting

Moves
29 Dec 16

Honestly, I thought your response would have been nothing less than what it was. I posted that link mostly for others that might be interested.

A question I posed to you a few posts back about where you fellowship was for a purpose, and the reason kind of has become evident with your response to me, I wonder if you see even it. As Christians, we can ru ...[text shortened]... for thought in this passage and how we treat others (verbally), even if in just an online forum.
I focus on the teachings of Christ. If a professed Christian does not do that then he is not one of Christ's disciples or Christ sheep. Many here [maybe you as well] make statements that are contradictory to the teachings of Christ, and it is you that need to be careful.

Fellowship with the wrong people is the most dangerous and the most stupid thing a follower of Christ can do. You would do well to steer clear of these types who preach stuff contrary to Christ. If you cannot spot false doctrines then you need to pray more for that ability.

You appear to be swallowing all the false doctrines and you are bothered by harsh words? Are you focusing on what is important?

l

Moves
29 Dec 16

I focus on the teachings of Christ. If a professed Christian does not do that then he is not one of Christ's disciples or Christ sheep. Many here [maybe you as well] make statements that are contradictory to the teachings of Christ, and it is you that need to be careful.

Fellowship with the wrong people is the most dangerous and the most stupid thing a f ...[text shortened]... the false doctrines and you are bothered by harsh words? Are you focusing on what is important?
I am bothered by the nastiness of some 'professing Christians' with regards to how they talk to other Christians, don't you know we will all be held accountable for our words. I am merely trying to bring to the forefront how certain behaviors look to onlookers people that don't know God, that's all. We as Christians are supposed to be making disciples for Christ, not turning them away.

Are you focusing on what is important?

Kali

PenTesting

Moves
29 Dec 16
1 edit

I am bothered by the nastiness of some 'professing Christians' with regards to how they talk to other Christians, don't you know we will all be held accountable for our words. I am merely trying to bring to the forefront how certain behaviors look to onlookers people that don't know God, that's all. We as Christians are supposed to be making disciples for Christ, not turning them away.

Are [b]you
focusing on what is important?[/b]
You want me to focus on what YOU think is important.. got it 😀

Christians like you swallow the nonsense those like sonship profess because it is in nice words. Are you so shallow and gullible ? Can you not see that these people preach doctrines contrary to Christ?

T

Moves
29 Dec 16
4 edits

There are a number of nonsensical claims in that lecture.

For example:
"In John 5:18, Jesus claimed to be 'equal with God.'"

The truth be told, in John 5:18, it is the Jews accusing Jesus of "making himself equal with God". It is NOT Jesus claiming to be "equal with God". In fact, Jesus isn't even speaking.

What's more, in John 5:19-24 Jesus set them straight.

Yet another example of how some take a verse out of context and trying to make it seem as if it is saying something else.

Why do you believe such blatant nonsense?

Why do you think anyone else should?