Who is christian?

Who is christian?

Spirituality

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

F

Moves
21 Nov 11

Originally posted by karoly aczel
Thanks. You put it much more eloquently
Thank. Do n't you mentions this it.

Kali

PenTesting

Moves
21 Nov 11

Originally posted by FMF
Unless he was telling you to accept his doctrine uncritically, which I don't think he was, then it's just him expressing his opinion, and not 'indoctrination'.
Actually no. He was repeating his opinion over and over and over and insisting that his opinion was the correct one. Now that is what separates 'stating your opinion' and 'indoctrination' .

And whether or not I was indoctrinated myself is of no relevance.

Indoctrination is simply teaching but far more intense .

ka
The Axe man

Brisbane,QLD

Moves
21 Nov 11

Originally posted by FMF
Thank. Do n't you mentions this it.
Huh? That went right over my head

Kali

PenTesting

Moves
21 Nov 11

What ? indoctorinating you to become a homosexual or trying to show you that your views are indoctrinated themselves?
What a joke. If you think thats indoctrination then I think we'll need to address what it is we mean when we say that. Dont you?
Where did I say you were indoctrinating me to become a homosexual Karoly? You need to read carefully what people write. Dont let your fingers work faster than your brain.

ka
The Axe man

Brisbane,QLD

Moves
21 Nov 11
1 edit

Originally posted by Rajk999
Actually no. He was repeating his opinion over and over and over and insisting that his opinion was the correct one. Now that is what separates 'stating your opinion' and 'indoctrination' .

And whether or not I was indoctrinated myself is of no relevance.

Indoctrination is simply teaching but far more intense .
I generally state my opposing view as much as the other view is presented to me.
The fact is, whether directly or indirectly , all christians (all the ones I know of anyway), have a mandate to indoctrinate (convert) others to christianity.
It was you trying to indoctrinate the forum,not me.

Kali

PenTesting

Moves
21 Nov 11

I generally state my opposing view as much as the other view is presented to me.
The fact is, whether directly or indirectly , all christians (all the ones I know of anyway), have a mandate to indoctrinate (convert) others to christianity.
It was you trying to indoctrinate the forum,not me.
I simply said the according to the Bible homosexuality is wrong. I also made it clear that you or anyone else do NOT have to accept that. Now thats a clear indication that my intention was NOT to indoctrinate anyone.

You and others, on the other hand when into great lengths to try to prove that homosexuality is OK ... and you kept on and on and on. That is what indoctrination is about .. continually repeating the same opinion over and over and over.

ka
The Axe man

Brisbane,QLD

Moves
21 Nov 11
1 edit

Where did I say you were indoctrinating me to become a homosexual Karoly? You need to read carefully what people write. Dont let your fingers work faster than your brain.
I know you didn't say that , but I was just trying to ascertain how it is that you thought of my pro-homosexual comments as "indoctrination"?
Now if I was trying to turn you to homosexuality, then that would be more like indoctrination.
It is ridiculous that I cant express my views without ****'s like you trying to call it "indoctrination". Pathetic.

ka
The Axe man

Brisbane,QLD

Moves
21 Nov 11

I simply said the according to the Bible homosexuality is wrong. I also made it clear that you or anyone else do NOT have to accept that. Now thats a clear indication that my intention was NOT to indoctrinate anyone.

You and others, on the other hand when into great lengths to try to prove that homosexuality is OK ... and you kept on and on and on. That is what indoctrination is about .. continually repeating the same opinion over and over and over.
Have you never heard me say that i dont expect anyone to follow my religion?
Because I have mentioned it several times.
But as a christian, is it not in your code to convert others to your religion?

Kali

PenTesting

Moves
21 Nov 11

I know you didn't say that , but I was just trying to ascertain how it is that you thought of my pro-homosexual comments as "indoctrination"?
Now if I was trying to turn you to homosexuality, then that would be more like indoctrination.
It is ridiculous that I cant express my views without ****'s like you trying to call it "indoctrination". Pathetic.
Well .. there it is again. If I dont support your view you become abusive. Thats indicative of someone who tries to indoctrinate.

Kali

PenTesting

Moves
21 Nov 11

Have you never heard me say that i dont expect anyone to follow my religion?
Because I have mentioned it several times.
But as a christian, is it not in your code to convert others to your religion?
Have I ever tried to convert you? NO. So your point is worthless.

And I dont think you have a religion. There is no religion which supports homosexuality.

ka
The Axe man

Brisbane,QLD

Moves
21 Nov 11

Well .. there it is again. If I dont support your view you become abusive. Thats indicative of someone who tries to indoctrinate.
You think that abuse is indicative of indoctrination?
How would I win someone over if I was abusing them?

ka
The Axe man

Brisbane,QLD

Moves
21 Nov 11
1 edit

Have I ever tried to convert you? NO. So your point is worthless.

And I dont think you have a religion. There is no religion which supports homosexuality.
I have a religion. Who are you to say that I haven't? And yes, my religion supports homosexuality.

As for my other point, I think you just bypassed my question. Which is your right, but it doesn't make you right.

Kali

PenTesting

Moves
21 Nov 11

You think that abuse is indicative of indoctrination?
How would I win someone over if I was abusing them?
Indoctrination does not necessarily want to 'win' over. It wants to force someone to accept a certain opinion.

Kali

PenTesting

Moves
21 Nov 11

I have a religion. Who are you to say that I haven't? And yes, my religion supports homosexuality.

As for my other point, I think you just bypassed my question. Which is your right, but it doesn't make you right.
You have a 'homemade' religion in which you make up your own rules. I dont think that counts.

ka
The Axe man

Brisbane,QLD

Moves
21 Nov 11

Indoctrination does not necessarily want to 'win' over. It wants to force someone to accept a certain opinion.
whatever. We just disagree thats all