Who's  got  the scoop on Moses?

Who's got the scoop on Moses?

Spirituality

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

f
Bruno's Ghost

In a hot place

Moves
29 Jul 06

Anybody want to talk about his crimes against humanity too?

s
Doh!!! Or--Are--I

Springfield, USA

Moves
29 Jul 06

Originally posted by frogstomp
No crimes; where there's no law!

f
Bruno's Ghost

In a hot place

Moves
30 Jul 06

Originally posted by spiritmangr8ness
No crimes; where there's no law!
No??
The latter category was defined as follow: "Crimes against humanity: namely, murder, extermination, enslavement, deportation or other inhumane acts committed against any civilian population, before or during the war; or persecutions on political, racial, or religious grounds in execution of or in connection with any crime within the jurisdiction of the Tribunal, whether or not in violation of the domestic law of the country where perpetrated.

and besides that the people being murdered had laws against them being murdered

w

Moves
30 Jul 06
1 edit

Morality devoid of God is relative. If his crimes were OK with him and his gang all's good with the world......That is assuming he got away with those crimes, but I think thats only common sense.🙄

Edit: And yes I'm a silly man, so no need to remind me again!!!!

w

Moves
30 Jul 06

No??
The latter category was defined as follow: "Crimes against humanity: namely, murder, extermination, enslavement, deportation or other inhumane acts committed against any civilian population, before or during the war; or persecutions on political, racial, or religious grounds in execution of or in connection with any crime within the jurisdiction of t ...[text shortened]... ated.

Other than that I hear he was a nice guy. Now froggy, ours is not to judge. Where are your Christian manners..........you are a Christian are'nt you? 😲

R
Acts 13:48

California

Moves
30 Jul 06

Well I forgive him for the sins he has done and I also forgive you for all the ones you have done.

X
Cancerous Bus Crash

p^2.sin(phi)

Moves
30 Jul 06

Originally posted by RBHILL
Well I forgive him for the sins he has done and I also forgive you for all the ones you have done.
I don't forgive you for being a self-righteous ass. Guess you are going to hell.

g

Moves
30 Jul 06

One of the things with many stories from the Old Testament, is that there were prophets or leaders who believed in One God trusted in One God, and yet did not protray ethical or moral behaviour, it is not enough to believe in One God, trust in One God, without the Good works!
There have been many leaders who believed in One God, trusted in One God, and lead people into war!!!!!!! Do we have a Moses of today or a Joshua?

Peace IS the way

gil

Walk your Faith

USA

Moves
30 Jul 06

No??
The latter category was defined as follow: "Crimes against humanity: namely, murder, extermination, enslavement, deportation or other inhumane acts committed against any civilian population, before or during the war; or persecutions on political, racial, or religious grounds in execution of or in connection with any crime within the jurisdiction of t ...[text shortened]... ated.

Do all laws apply to you world wide? Do all punishments apply to you
that are applied throughout the world? What keeps you free of some
laws and under others?
Kelly

Walk your Faith

USA

Moves
30 Jul 06

Originally posted by gentlegil
One of the things with many stories from the Old Testament, is that there were prophets or leaders who believed in One God trusted in One God, and yet did not protray ethical or moral behaviour, it is not enough to believe in One God, trust in One God, without the Good works!
There have been many leaders who believed in One God, trusted in One God, and lead people into war!!!!!!! Do we have a Moses of today or a Joshua?

Peace IS the way

gil
Who gets to define the terms of peace?
Kelly

w

Moves
30 Jul 06

Do you think he was a bigger cruminal as Moses or when he played the part of Ben Hur?

M

Fleet, Hampshire

Moves
30 Jul 06

Originally posted by KellyJay
Who gets to define the terms of peace?
Kelly
Peace is common sense, people should be able to live together no matter what your religious bias is.

s
Doh!!! Or--Are--I

Springfield, USA

Moves
30 Jul 06

No??

Well maybe it occurs to me that Moses had God's favor. Moses is the Law giver, because God gave the Law to Moses. Before then there was only the law of lesser gods and men! If men have to die in the scheme of God'd purpose then is it not a dangerous suppositon to think that his agent is a crinimal?

w

Moves
30 Jul 06
1 edit

Froggy, the Old Testament accounts of the conquest of the Holy Land are often attacked for being unjust just as you continuously banter about as being. However, do you know the history behind the Holy Land? Why not look at Wiki and learn yourself a thing or two?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/History_of_ancient_Israel_and_Judah

It appears as though the original inhabitants of the Holy Land were the descendants of Shem and Arhphaxad (ancestors of the Hebrews) because this land was originally alloted to them as an inheritance. However, Canaan and his son Sidon, who received another inheritance, decided to wrongfully take away Shem and Arphaxad's inheritance in additon to their own. They then became known as the Caananites. This is actually not written about in the Bible but is aluded to in Genesis 12:6 "the Canaanite were then in the land" which carried the connotation of "then but not before" as opposed to "then but not now". This was actually written about in other ancient historical accounts such as the Book of Jubilee, the Kebra Nagast, Rashi, and the Tanakh. It seems as though it were theCanaanites, not the Hebrews, who invaded the land originally and who killed off or chased away their Shemite counterparts. The Philistines were the only other people in the land during the Israelite reoccupation of the land which was originally allooted to them as an inheritance. The Philistines, however, were a Sea People who subsequently swept across Asia Minor and into the Mediterranean in about 1185 BCE. They to were invaders and conquerers of the land as well as their Canaanites counterparts. Considering all of these facts it gives a whole new light of the justice of their actions in the reclaiming their rightful inheritance, no?

f
Bruno's Ghost

In a hot place

Moves
30 Jul 06

Originally posted by whodey
Froggy, the Old Testament accounts of the conquest of the Holy Land are often attacked for being unjust just as you continuously banter about as being. However, do you know the history behind the Holy Land? Why not look at Wiki and learn yourself a thing or two?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/History_of_ancient_Israel_and_Judah

It appears as though the ...[text shortened]... w light of the justice of their actions in the reclaiming their rightful inheritance, no?
No